View Single Post
Old 02-10-2006, 18:17   #9
Hanka

Send a message via ICQ to Hanka Send a message via Skype™ to Hanka

Hello Massimo,
you write two posiibility:
Should breeders tend to select more compact/smaller/wolfish csws?
Should breeders tend to select more tall/elegant/powerful csws?
But no exist theese two possibilty, only. I know much combination of this . Smaller can be elegant and compact can be powerfull
Of course, nobody prefer high, heavy dogs. But high elegant dog with beautifull movement......
And my opinions are: from normal high dogs 62 and 68 cm parents can be very small puppies. It is nature.
In the Italy is breeding very easy. You have only one stanpoint: beauty. You can choose parents only from beauty or high (?).Where is character of working breed? Where is health? And have you got certitude-the parents in pedigree are parents really? I think, in some kennels-NO. A lot of "breeders" use dogs without RTG, without bonitation. It is bigger problem than high. Sorry, it is simplificatied view from Czech to Italin . Yes, you have much beautiful dogs, but without breed value for BREEDING.Not for "breeding". Because we need for breeding dogs with RTG results, with bonitations, not only products from some "wolfdogs". How much breeders openly tell about it in Italy?
Oh Massimo, I see I don´t write about high ) Sorry.
Yes, high, elegant wolfdog with very good and strong character and with longer coat and HIP Dysplasia free - it is my ideal. I want have full garden of theese wolfdogs. But it is dream, only.
Hanka jest offline   Reply With Quote