View Single Post
Old 21-06-2012, 15:44   #188
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Quote:
Originally Posted by leila View Post
if i choose a breeder, who you "dont like" (sorry for the words), without reason, there are no his litters. and that is realy sh*tty. why? because it makes no sence to NOT display the litters. the litters are born, have pedigree,... so why do not show them? realy stupid.
I do not agree leila. I think it is fair. I worked on the database for YEARS - I spent my money and my time ( a lot of them). And I know the feeling to being abuse by so called "breeders". If the lazy breeder who is advertising litters on Wolfdog is collecting the money (in many cases they are making pure business - some of them even work - they maintain their families with the money raised with selling the pups) and such person do not even want to spend 20 MIN!!! to collect the puppy names and all data needed for the database - such people should NOT BE ADVERTISED here.
Why? If the breeders do not send the data who makes it - who collect the data? The clubs NEVER send any official data - at least I NEVER get any official information before even if the club(s) promised us to do so.

So it is the work of "usual" breeders/owners who collect the information. They make it for free - they send even the data of their ENEMIES (because they really love the breed). sorry but it would be not fair if such people would have to work much more then the lazy people who will collect PURE money for it.

The rule was always VERY clear and I know it didn't changed: if you send the data your kennel name and litters will be advertised. CLEAR and EASY. It is really so hard to send the FEW NAMES?

I know that last time there is additional rule because of the problems in the Hungarian, Italian, Finish and French kennel clubs. There are to many fake litters born and the kennel clubs have no control.
In this case I also think it must be finally solved on the official way and finally the origin clubs or the owners community should make any legal steps against the breeders/countries. Because it is getting worser and worser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fede86 View Post
If one is stupid enough to buy a pup without doing the proper research about health, genealogy, temperament, reputability of the breeder and so on, well... he/she deserves what he/she gets (a mix, an unhealthy dog, a dog with bad temperament or whatever).
It is no so easy. Look on the example France - even EXPERIENCED breeders who breed there CsW for years already are writing here that the dogs which were mentioned here are purebreed even if it is for us OBVIOUS that the dogs are MIXES with FAKE pedigrees.
The cheaters are GREAT LIARS. They can play great responsible owners - some of them are even members of the boards/breeding committees of the CsW clubs. No - if even the "experienced" owners/breeders are being lied by them then lets say it openly: "beginners" have no chance to make good choice. Or even to buy a purebreed dog.
Although I hope that soon if will be solved by FCI - it is their obligation to guaranty that the FCI pedigree respond with the reality.

BTW: My idea is to change the description of the Italian dogs. Yes, it is true that Foresta Incantata and Passo del Lupo (and some kennels who use their dogs) breed Saarloos-CsW mixes and register them as pure CsW. But as far I know the ENCI have it under control - there is no danger that any of those kennels will make fake litters and sold those dogs with other pedigrees because it can bee easily solved on the legal way already in Italy.

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote