View Single Post
Old 13-07-2012, 00:17   #193
mijke

Thanks for explanation Tanja! And I am very glad with all the affords for this update

But it is a pity that there is still no explanation of the admin of wolfdog about (_!_) and (-?-)….
I know some owners in the meantime did even let make a DNA profile, or did even make the test for the B-locus (inheritance brown colour) to prove their dog was not a (red) SWH mix (and did send the results to the admin) …
But nothing did change about their dog(s) in the database….

And also for me as a moderator there are “amazing” things to find in the data base…
For example a first litter has no marks, but the second litter of the same combination has marks like (_!_) or (-?-)….

As one of the moderators of wolfdog I know it is really huge work for the admin (as one of the volunteers) to update everything. And I don’t want to blame anybody!

But sometimes I (and probably other moderators) really don’t know any more what to answer on all questions of owners I receive, because I (we) also don’t know !

PS: I am not a moderator anymore!!
http://www.ursidaestee.wolfdog.org/voor%20wolfdog/handtekening/New%20format%20banner%20Wg.jpg
mijke jest offline   Reply With Quote