View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 17:19   #14
GalomyOak
Howling Member

Send a message via Skype™ to GalomyOak

[quote=michaelundinaeichhorn;285868]Can maybe someone translate in English?

Ina[/quote]

Part 1:
Solowolf: you'll add our puppies and new owners in your database, but to hide from all who visit in May to search for breeders in the United Kingdom,

Do not imagine for one second that this approach (very petty, I grant you), affects only the English breeders! Even in France, this process is recurring!

They just look for information on breeders' sites, (including births), take pictures (without asking permission) and is fed into the database, while "ejecting" the breeder or leaving the WD trailing in the mud ....

Solowolf: then at least have the decency to withdraw all our dogs from this database

Again you are dreaming! It is interesting to spit on people while using them to develop a database!

Solowolf: you will hide behind his status of directors and crawl under your rock.
Oh Yes! Besides being petty it is not very brave!
The number of times I have publicly asked who was the person who used “free service” from my sites?! I do not even count them! Well.... it's never anyone!

Recently we have just added my 3 dogs that do not even belong to me....But then again, it PERSON!

Oh Yes! I understand!....It's probably a computer bug

Part 2:
No Elf!!
This shows that WD is not necessarily a strict reflection of reality!
If you want to know everything there are 95 + published errors in the database of WD of my breeding!

And Vorss has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that MLS litters/dogs have been removed from the database ....

Initially, the problem for my kennel, was just a false rumor that none of my dogs were x-rayed and I was doing reproduction without checking the hips!

I also invite you to reflect on the logic of this story:

I - I point out that if the cause of my eviction on the basis of data in WD is indeed the origin of Vorss, it does not explain at all and does not endorse in any way, that the Directors or Moderators of WD continue for months to come on my sites to take pictures (without permission) or information (which does not concern them) .....

II - Just being a very bad breeder French (Sic!), the Administrators or Moderators of WD should rather ignore completely the movements of my kennel and focus their attention on those who seem to deserve their royal attention!!

So Vorss is not the reason for this story because he has nothing to do with it!

Last edited by GalomyOak; 09-03-2010 at 17:31.
GalomyOak jest offline   Reply With Quote