Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous All about Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs...

Old 06-07-2004, 17:32   #1
ray

Default Czech Wolfdogs in Israel

hi
i am from israel. we have one blood line of csw in israel. the parents were brought from the boerder potrol in prauge. we adopted a female three days ago. she is 6 month old. she's been through a very rough life up to now, very neglected and was tied alone for the first part of her life. for the last month she's been back with her parents at the golan hights with the breeder who is a man who lives alone so she hasn't been around people to much. we have a house on a big land so she has pleanty of space. we also own another 6 year old dalmation who has wellcomed her fantasticly. she trusts him and copies him all the time. she is very good natured and very sweet but it seems like she doesn't trust us. she hardly comes from her own free whele to us for atention. she doesn't realy listen to what we tell her. but generaly it looks like it's geting better from day to day. i want to know if it is posible to rehabilitate her. will she be atached to us? can we train her?
also i want to add a pic of her to get your opinion. she doesn't have a white mask, how bad is that? but i can't mange to add a pic to the mesege. i tried adding one to the galery under wolfdogs- pere
it doesn't look like it worked, ? ?
thank you
ray
ray jest offline   Reply With Quote