Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 28-12-2011, 14:49   #1
Morian

Send a message via Skype™ to Morian
Default Warning for czech breeders again!

first is happy new year to all and our best wishes from russia
and now back to the subject. dear breeders, you could see some very sad stories from russia on this forum, i hope some of you will be more serious in future. but now we have the same story again

http://www.avito.ru/items/moskva_sob...henki_51331906

on the photo i see aria osada draklem, am i wrong? this ad says "elite csv pups for sale. from titled parents. very perspective. .... don't loose you chance, only 2 pups remained, EXPENSIVE". well, some people called them and found out that this "EXPENSIVE" means 2500 eur and that this seller is just a reseller and offers more pups from different litters from czech.

i want to ask the breeders - did you know who and how will sell your pups? are you crazy to deal with such resellers??? do you want to read once again some stories from russia? ask hana kaufmanova, she knows such stories. ask us to help you if you want to sell your pups to russia, we're always glad to help. but don't create problems for us. now our club has to contact KCHČSV officially, i see no other way to stop it. 2 weeks ago we rescued another pup from czech, maybe you will come here personally and recue you dogs next time???

i hope the situation is not so tragic and you just didn't know whom you let sell your pups. please be very careful, we're already tired to warn people...
Old 28-12-2011, 15:15   #2
wolfin

Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin

very sad and not good situation., BUT this is what happens when the breeder does not care about what would happen to his puppies and cares only about money I hope CZ klub can stoped this and stronger control cz breeders. ( others too mas think about this who make)
Old 28-12-2011, 16:25   #3
Morian

possibly the female is ambra z Všestudských plání, male is from aria osada draklem... i ask these breeders to contact me (pm)
Old 28-12-2011, 21:45   #4
Mist
www.steelmaker.cz

I just talked to the "z Vsestudskych plani" breeders. They are very sad about this situation and they are trying to solve this problem. They did not send the original pedigree certificate to Russia, so I do not know, how is possible to resell the puppy in Russia as puppy with pedigree.
I do not think, that Czech Club can do anything about it. The Club just can say "be careful to who you sell puppies...".
Old 28-12-2011, 21:50   #5
Morian

mist! thank you very much! please tell them that this is very serious, please don't send them pedigree as minimum before they sign any contract which will ban changing of owner. as maximum - they can give them money back and we can take this pup away and bring him back to czech or find normal owners here (but not for 2500 eur of course).

they don't care for pedigree, this is russia, some things happening here seem incredible for european breeders, but they happen! aaimee II od uhoste was sold as "90% wolf mix"...

please tell to the breeder that we are ready to help. i spoke with monika blahova, the second pup is ambra from her...
Old 28-12-2011, 21:53   #6
Morian

but be very careful - this julia is a fantastic lier! she has many different e-mail adresses, she talks with people from many false names...
Old 29-12-2011, 01:00   #7
Dayen
Not so Junior Member

Re-sellers are big problem. They don't tell a breeder about reselling, of course. Sometimes they can speak czech or slovak, seem like normal owners. To hope to find the truth about them in time, there is usually the only way - talk and talk and be carefull to catch some incoherence in their talking. I met few on phone and mail and everytime I'm sooooo angry...

But, sadly, there are also breeders who have no problem to sell two or more puppies or the whole litter to one person. I know about many cases over the years. Those dogs went to many different countries, not only Russia. But what should kennel club do? Even FCI can do nothing with it.
Dayen jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-12-2011, 13:10   #8
Morian

http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=21600

no comments... this is very funny, but now we can see that this person is not healthy mentally and pups can be in real danger...
Old 03-01-2012, 18:19   #9
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morian View Post

http://www.avito.ru/items/moskva_sob...henki_51331906

this ad says "elite csv pups for sale. from titled parents. very perspective. .... don't loose you chance, only 2 pups remained, EXPENSIVE". well, some people called them and found out that this "EXPENSIVE" means 2500 eur and that this seller is just a reseller and offers more pups from different litters from czech.
!!! Grrrrr !!!

/ Mikael