Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breed standard & bonitations

Breed standard & bonitations How typical CzW should look like, measurements and commentaries to the breed standard, information about bonitations and youth presentations....

Old 21-01-2010, 21:23   #61
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monika View Post
The German, Polish, Belgian, Italian, Swiss, French, etc. bonitacion was called " all Czech and Slovak Commission?? Never!!
Except in Pávia 2008
This is your great delusion! And all oragnizators of abroad bonitations knows it.
I told you once, I will repeat it again: PLEASE READ THE REGULATIONS OF YOUR OWN CLUB!!
After you will finally read it please show me the place where it is written that the bonitation comittee MUST be made only by REAL CZECHS - "PUREBREED" (for generation of course) Czech people... And it is not valid in the case when member of the breeding comittee is foreigner....

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2010, 11:19   #62
Pavel

Send a message via Skype™ to Pavel

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
Who was in the comission and what rules did the bonitation follow??

Come on it can´t be that difficult to answer two questions!
Do you think, that you will get any answer. Am very sceptic in this sense ...
Pavel jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2010, 12:13   #63
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rona View Post
Guys, it seems to me that Monika DOES NOT UNDERSTAND the nature of your concerns.
Maybe I'll try to put it clearly so that she and all who got lost in all the arguments could follow:

1. We all know that in the countries of origin bonitation is a breeding requirement, so all dogs that go into breeding MUST have it.

2. In many other coutries bonitation is not required for breeding. (e.g. Poland) This means that in such countries breeders do not HAVE TO bonitate their dogs, but MAY if the wish.

3. Bonitations can be organized anywhere: Roudnice, Jevisovice, Późna, Osieczna, etc. etc. provided the organizors have registered the event in the Czech or Slovak Club and the club delegated bonitation commission - three people with specific rights granted by the Club. This means that place does not matter, only the formalities.

4. This also means that the comission brings oficial boniation cards, stamps, etc. etc with them and the board have rights to sign the pedigrees of the dogs and the results are published in the official Club documents.

4. In that case, if the requirements and formalities are met, any Czech or Slovakian wolfdog can be taken by his/her owner to any of these registered bonitations (even if the boniation takes place in Kozia Wólka or on the Moon), the dog can be oficially bonitated, its code is put into his pedigree document and recognized by the breeding commission in the country he comes from, i.e. the Czech Republic or Slovakia.

5. In Późna I saw Czech and and Slovakian wolfdogs being bonitated and I heard their codes appreard in the official Club documents/webpage.

Now, my question to Monika and others is: if any Czech or Slovakian wolfdog took part in the boniatation in Osieczna would it be possible to put his code into his/her pedigree and would it be recognized by the Czech or Slovakian breeding commission?

To me this is the true validation of the bonitation, otherwise - it's a social event and I see not reason why anybody should insist on calling it boniation or making so much fuss around it as it has been done here.
Thanks I was totally lost

And yes I agree, official Bonitation has a 100% value, social events not !!!

Very best regards / Mikael
Old 22-01-2010, 12:25   #64
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavel View Post
Do you think, that you will get any answer. Am very sceptic in this sense ...
Pavel, let me repeat what I said in another thread: a lack of answer is also an answer! Surpisingly - a very self-destructive kind of answer!

Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2010, 12:52   #65
Monika

Quote:
Pavel, let me repeat what I said in another thread: a lack of answer is also an answer! Surpisingly - a very self-destructive kind of answer!

I have no doubt that everyone here is contributing "the same punching" and with dogs ... this debate has nothing to do, it's a witch hunt!
This is not questioning silly and stupid question answer!

Everything has been said! Who does not respect the FCI is Wolfdog. org! Here is handled with the data, opinions, decisions, lists are made only by the administrator at will not allow, whichever OFFICIAL canine organization.
This is the boulevard and he acts!
Have fun Rona, Pavel, sweet Ina ... : 0)

Witch Soukupova :
Old 22-01-2010, 16:25   #66
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:
You have been very right and this is an extremely sad case.

Ina
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2010, 17:58   #67
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Send a message via Skype™ to Vaiva

Sorry for the offtopic (?) but when reading some of the threads on this forum (just like the forums of other breeds), one thought obssesively comes to my mind...

"A dog is a reflection of his master"

Vaiva jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2010, 19:25   #68
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I have no doubt that everyone here is contributing "the same punching" and with dogs ... this debate has nothing to do, it's a witch hunt!
Why do you call two simple questions a "witch hunting"? Are they really so hard to answer?

Quote:
Who does not respect the FCI is Wolfdog. org!
This is a very interesting point though in my opinion slightly too general! Could you please be a bit more specific? What exactly did you have in mind?

Quote:
Here is handled with the data, opinions, decisions, lists are made only by the administrator at will not allow, whichever OFFICIAL canine organization. This is the boulevard and he acts!
I'm afraid I don't follow your path of reasoning. We all know wolfdog.org is a private project, so the owners decide what shape it has and what values are promoted here. In most of your posts you criticize it, but I think it's still very democratic, that even people who do not share those values and do not like the shape are able to write here and present their views, just as you and many others do. Open discussion is always better than gossiping behind people's backs, isn't it?

I suppose there are some breeders who may be competing with you and have bad intentions, want to destroy your reputation, etc. but there are also many people on this forum who have nothing against you personally, will never compete with you as a breeder or expert and assess without prejudice what you, (and Margo, Ina and others) write here. Why don't give them a chance to understand your standing and answer the questions which have been asked? Surely you cannot expect everybody to agree with your views, but it doesn't mean that people hate you or want to 'witch hunt' you. It only means that they have different opinions on something.

Quote:
Have fun Rona, Pavel, sweet Ina ... : 0)
Thank you. I don't know about the others, but I will. Gosh, you're good at raising suspence, Monika . You should start writing detective stories! Now I'm dying to learn the answers to the questions ... where is the last page?

Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote