Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > _Administration

_Administration Questions connected with Wolfdog.org, database and other technical matters....

Old 09-08-2011, 16:21   #1
shaluka
Wilczy Duch

Send a message via ICQ to shaluka Send a message via Skype™ to shaluka
Default mistake

Hi,
there has been some considerable confusion, because never I gave the information that my house looks Beck.
Therefore, please remove this, especially with all the little long in their new homes.
I sent it already, any information, and proposing new homes, owners, imon, and other data, such as contact, please order it appeared in the database, that then again it was not that something is not posted to.

And the next time before you add the pooch to the last minute (I guess that was not in the wrong order, but still), please contact with me (the breeder) and ask for it. An increasing number of inaccuracies in the database, hopefully with the new poznikają, such as mixed picture.

I cordially greet and thank you in advance.
Agnieszka B.

P.S. Please forgive the language, but lack of time allows me only to quickly use a translator.

"...Brak ci tchu i na oślep uciekasz, Wsiąka krew w biały śnieg, czarny piach, Nauczyłeś się dziś od człowieka: Życia chęć jest silniejsza niż strach."
shaluka jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 19:16   #2
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Send a message via Skype™ to Vaiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaluka View Post
Hi,
there has been some considerable confusion, because never I gave the information that my house looks Beck.
Therefore, please remove this, especially with all the little long in their new homes.
I sent it already, any information, and proposing new homes, owners, imon, and other data, such as contact, please order it appeared in the database, that then again it was not that something is not posted to.

And the next time before you add the pooch to the last minute (I guess that was not in the wrong order, but still), please contact with me (the breeder) and ask for it. An increasing number of inaccuracies in the database, hopefully with the new poznikają, such as mixed picture.

I cordially greet and thank you in advance.
Agnieszka B.

P.S. Please forgive the language, but lack of time allows me only to quickly use a translator.
Oh yes, I really agree that ONLY the one, who added new information (planned litters, last minute, etc.) should be able also to remove it or only a breeder/owner of a dog can put such info. In the same official way as it was added. Gossips spred fast, but sometimes it can be not so nice, when your personal/dog's info is changed before you pronounce about it officialy
This does not work for bonitations, shows, but other things could be more... private would be the word...

Vaiva jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2011, 16:02   #3
admin

Default Litter advertising

We will advertise litters of any breeder who will fulfill the requirements:

1) the breeder is active breeder working with Wolfdog org (he/she can not have the text "the breeder did not provide information about his litters" put in the database. If the text appears there the breeder must send/complete information about the past litters - after it the text wil be removed and the breeder will be able to advertise the litter(s)).

2) The breeder breeds only PUREBREED and FCI recognized dogs with FCI recognized pedigrees. Mix breeders will be not able to advertise ANY litters (even if both parents are pure CsW).

2) Both parents must be PUREBREED Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs. We do not advertise any litters of suspicious dogs or litters of mixes. EVEN if the puppies will get FCI pedigrees ("thanks" to cheating by the kennel clubs).

PUREBREED Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs are only Canis Lupus Lupus and GSD crosses made in Czechoslovakia. With FULL pedigrees with all parents known till 1.6.1999 All other dogs - put on the register, Saarloos and AWD-mixes or dogs with fake pedigrees are not recognized as Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs. Their litters and litters of their offspring will be not advertised.

3) Both parents must be "approved for breeding - must have breeding rights in the country where the dogs live AND the x-rays (HD-A, HD-B or HD-C or which follow the national regulations in the case when they are more strict than Wolfdog.org rules).
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2011, 20:34   #4
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
AND the x-rays (HD-A, HD-B or HD-C or which follow the national regulations in the case when they are more strict than Wolfdog.org rules).
OK, so if I understand right, only HD-A, B and C dogs can now be added on the Litter advertising... Rifht ???

But how obout Penn Hip ???

Best regards / Mikael
Old 26-09-2011, 12:57   #5
Hanka

Send a message via ICQ to Hanka Send a message via Skype™ to Hanka
Default Planned litters

Hello admin, can you write me please where is my add about pups from Wickey Crying wolf + Erik z Věrné smečky? Thanks.
Hanka jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2012, 07:55   #6
rodica

Default litters

hello!my name is Rodica Fock and my kennel name is KONIGS-TERRY.Why is my kennel not in the romanian breeder list?She was recognized FCI,my dogs have HD in Hungary by recognized vet.,I send all the adress from the puppys what is the problem???
rodica jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 12:45   #7
Koos

Hello,

I did not read all the messages but I have announced my litter about 1,5 month ago.

It was published and at once it was diasappeared. I have asked in a private message to the admin what the reason was and after about 2 weeks the answer came.

It was to clearefy the Louba-Tar dogs because the grandmother of this litter is a Louba-Tar dog and is now 12 years old. And till it is not clear, they will not announce this litter.

I have asked the put my litter back twice but till now nothing and also no responce of the admin.

On my question what they have to clear, I also got no answer back.

All the dogs have done DNA test, DM, Dwarfisme and HD test, so what is the problem.

I think, I will never get the answer,

Letty de Graaff
Kennel van Goverwelle
www.graaff-goverwelle.nl
Koos jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 18:00   #8
Koos

After one of the breeder in Holland asked the Admin, why her litter was not announced after several times to try, this message is now removed. Meanwhile this litter is announced now

Even my question, why my litter is removed from the announced litters, this message is also removed and still not there while it was announced for 4 weeks.

It seems that also messages are removed without any reason.

Is this the way for answering questions to the Admin????

Letty
Kennel van Goverwelle, NL
www.graaff-goverwelle.nl
Old 29-05-2012, 22:08   #9
simo
OLIM PALUS KENNEL

Default litter...

Hello, Mr Admin, i would like to know why my litters aren't in the list...i send several time all informations about my three litters....several time...any answer and any litter added...Why? If you would like to answer me now. Three months ago....the first conctat and mail....now i would listen the cause..if there was a cause...
Thank you.
simo jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 23:27   #10
simo
OLIM PALUS KENNEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by simo View Post
Hello, Mr Admin, i would like to know why my litters aren't in the list...i send several time all informations about my three litters....several time...any answer and any litter added...Why? If you would like to answer me now. Three months ago....the first conctat and mail....now i would listen the cause..if there was a cause...
Thank you.

Thank you Admin.for reply that i'm looking for..
Old 11-06-2012, 08:11   #11
lobonegro

I know other two litters in Spain that they have not wanted to put and to invoke nothing of why.

Probably it would be a good idea to open a post for everything the one that wants to announce it here.
lobonegro jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:08   #12
simo
OLIM PALUS KENNEL

Default re

pleasure not to be the only ....
probably not even be interesting to have a database updated with new players, I do not change anything, it means no more I communicate my subjects and ask for cancellation of my dogs from this site. Asking is lawful., Answer is courtesy, kindness and education here is not apparent, however, you are communicating with a "being" that has no identity.
Old 22-06-2012, 20:52   #13
Koos

Hello Margo,

I am sorry, I am not agree with you but I can understand your statement.

You know very well, that I allways have send the information about the litters and in the beginning I have helped you a lot with the database to make all the informations to be correct because we had at that time more information about the several dogs as you.

We started at the same time with our first CSW, you had Bolton and we still have Bacardi Eden Severu.

You know also that we were, about at the same time with Mijke, the first ones in Holland who had done the DNA test. All the other tests are also done, so what are the problems about our last litter which was announced and 4 weeks later, without any message is disappeared.

Because it is that the grandmother is a Louba-Tar dog? Unfortunately she died in April at the age of 12 years old and also she was tested for DNA.

How long will it take to make the it clear, that she was also a real CSW?? Before you or the admin has proves therefore and solong will it take, that this litter will be suspicious and marked as a mix??? And even other litters from Igor, because his mother was the Louba-Tar dog and do you think that you or the admin can have the proves and because of that also all the children of grandchildren or grand-grand children or grand-grand-grand- children are even mixes and also suspicious and be marked also???

No Margo, it has nothing to do with time to spend for to give the names of the litters but it has to do with your private rules. And because it is a private site, the information about dogs, litters, messages and so on is also a private case of the members who send you this information. Without this information there was hardly the half of the information to find on this site but it will be also correct to infirm the members of breeders to tell them what is happening and to look forward to a solution for these cases in which about the half of the breeders are involved with.

If the breeder will not cooperate with you or the admin, OK, than you are right but if there is cooperation with you or the admin, I think the breeder has a right to know why somethings are happening.

Many greetings,

Letty from Holland and because our litter is disappered, there are for the ones, which are really interested in a CSW, still 2 puppies left, a male and a female from Igor van Goverwelle and Berry Velky Jarok.
More information at our Website www.graaff-goverwelle.nl
Old 28-09-2012, 18:11   #14
robertomaggio

Hello Admin:
you put one my litter from Storm Arimminum and Anish Pura Gioia under name of Kennel DEVINSKEY.
In really this litter is kennel name DEI MAGGIO.
Please can you make correction?
Thank you
Roberto
robertomaggio jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 18:26   #15
veronique
Kennel van Goverwelle

For 2 days the announcement and photo of our litter van Goverwelle has been removed from the site.

I do not get any answere why!

I do nothing wrong, don't affend anyone, all the outcome of the tests are known etc!

If we don't can make any advertisements why there is an advertisement of a book about the stray princess on the forum?

I would have like some answeres and if you hate us that much, than let me know why!
Old 04-10-2012, 16:18   #16
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by veronique View Post
For 2 days the announcement and photo of our litter van Goverwelle has been removed from the site.

I do not get any answere why!

I do nothing wrong, don't affend anyone, all the outcome of the tests are known etc!

If we don't can make any advertisements why there is an advertisement of a book about the stray princess on the forum?

I would have like some answeres and if you hate us that much, than let me know why!
Litter advertisement are forbidden in the forum, if you wish to advertise your litter, then you shall use the "Coming litter" section.
Advertise litters is quite different than advertise books, but I will read carefully for see if there are no kennel advertisement mixed in the book topic

PS: And I dont hate you.
Old 04-10-2012, 16:54   #17
SARKA
Arimminum Kennel

Send a message via Skype™ to SARKA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa View Post
Litter advertisement are forbidden in the forum, if you wish to advertise your litter, then you shall use the "Coming litter" section.
Advertise litters is quite different than advertise books, but I will read carefully for see if there are no kennel advertisement mixed in the book topic

I sent my litters several times, but no publication
Crying Wolf Echo x Arimminum Blaze of Glory
Cheope x Arimminum Makuyi
Ezechiele Olim Palus x Arimminum Bahira
Old 05-10-2012, 13:40   #18
veronique
Kennel van Goverwelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa View Post

Like Sarka we got no publication from the litters, so i tried it in this way.
Now they are on the litterlist but it took almost 2 months!

Thanx for the answers!
Old 05-01-2013, 22:07   #19
massimo

Send a message via ICQ to massimo Send a message via MSN to massimo

- Not that I care that much anymore but i've sent several emails to the address [email protected] and i sent requests to enter our new kennel name "Wildeyes" and our 2 new litters Echo Crying Wolf x Jasna Zlata Palz and Echo Crying Wolf x Bye Bye Lupimax but no reply.
I also added these new litters via the "tool" but nothing.

- I also sent ages ago the information that Oliver Passo del Lupo is dead.

- Additionally some mysterious never existing mating from Echo like this one
http://www.wolfdog.org/site/it/dbase/d/18548

Massimo
Old 06-01-2013, 11:34   #20
admin

Due to the Saarloos crossings at the "Crying Wolf" kennel and since we have received many complaints from the Crying Wolf dog owners who doubt whether their dogs are pure Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs we decided not to advertise any litters with Crying Wolf dog born after 02/2004 which are not DNA tested; where the parentage is not confirmed as we can not be sure which CW-dogs are pure and which are mixes.

If Echo is tested and the parentage is confirmd - please send us copy of the DNA tests and the litters will be published.
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote