Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > _Administration

_Administration Questions connected with Wolfdog.org, database and other technical matters....

Old 06-01-2013, 12:47   #21
massimo

Send a message via ICQ to massimo Send a message via MSN to massimo

Thank you for your reply. If that is the decision taken I fully understand why the litter was not advertised.
As I am sure about echo's parents we will not make DNA test just to be "Wolfdog.org' approved. Whoever wants to take a sample from him though is more than welcome!

This rule however doesn't mean our kennel, puppies, dead dogs and non existing pups cannot be updated into your database right?

The advertisement here was honestly my last concern as the pups were practicality sold before they were born, it's just nice to have correct info on your site and we are still eager to collaborate to update it even with your arguable decisions.
Old 06-01-2013, 13:19   #22
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by massimo View Post
As I am sure about echo's parents we will not make DNA test just to be "Wolfdog.org' approved. Whoever wants to take a sample from him though is more than welcome!
We do not have any doubts that Echo is the father of this litter or about your kennel. But we have serious doubts about the Crying Wolf pedigrees. At least two litters are Saarlooos crosses. And taking into consideration the emails written by people who had contact with Mrs. Molnar before and know the conditiona at her kennel, bad quality kennels and the fact that from time to time the dogs break out and run free without any control I hope you understand that it makes all CW dogs suspicious. It is why it is so important to find out the dogs which are Saarloos-crosses before they will spread among the breed.

It wonders me a lot that you do not care if Echo is really son of Hitt and Arys as it can be similar to the case of Sibir and Thalia where first later the breeder (accidentally) found out that the dogs are crosses.

It is the reason why the litters are not advertised and the people are warned in the database about questionable origin of thise dogs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by massimo View Post
This rule however doesn't mean our kennel, puppies, dead dogs and non existing pups cannot be updated into your database right?
Yes, all dogs with CzWs pedigree are listed in the database regardless of what kennel they came from.
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 13:38   #23
massimo

Send a message via ICQ to massimo Send a message via MSN to massimo

I do not doubt echo is son of hitt and arys and whoever does is free to prove me wrong.
Looking forward to see the database updated with correct info soon then!

Thank you!

Last edited by massimo; 06-01-2013 at 13:39. Reason: typo
massimo jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2013, 19:20   #24
admin

Default Litters

Information for breeders: Because I was informed that the work with the clubs was ineffective (ie there was no co-operation with the breed clubs) so I will not even try to make any. This means that I will deal directly with you, the breeders.

The service is free and at your disposal. Advertising fee for advertising your kennels and litters is information. And that there are no inaccuracies: when you register puppies at your kennel club please send me the litter cards (scaned, or information in the form of email) containing:
/ The date of birth of the puppies
/ Their parents
/ The names of the puppies and their sex
/ Registration numbers (if they are already known)
/ Identification numbers (chip / tattoo)

After selling the puppies, please send the registration numbers (if not previously submitted) and information about buyers / new owners. I do not demand personal data if you do not have permission to do so - in this case, please specify only the new owner's name and country.

The litters, which lack the above information (eg, lack of numbers of chips) are considered INCOMPLETE.

After half a year after the publication of the litter the data is verified. If there are any deficiencies the kennel name is erased from the list of breeders and litters may not be published. To abolish the blockade you must submit the missing data.

Exception: Breeders who consciously mix Czechoslovakian Wolfdog with other breeds and register those puppies as pure Wolfdogs (either by falsifying pedigrees (France, Finland), or by using of loopholes in the law (Italy)) are banned for life and can not benefit from this site .

One note: The litters of untested and ill dogs (HD worser than HD-C, and ED worser than BL) are NOT advertised. It apply also to the litters of mongrels or dogs from the 'at risk' group.
However, data about such litters can be sent to the database.
Old 08-11-2013, 15:01   #25
admin

Basing on the suggestions and complains sent by (many) users I will not put any "puppy productions" - it means you can advertise the same mating only two times...
Third, fourth and next matings of the SAME parents will be treated as production of puppies and will not be advertised.
Old 08-11-2013, 15:04   #26
admin

BTW: You can add planned litters using this form: http://www.wolfdog.org/wolfdog/submit/litters
Old 03-12-2014, 15:44   #27
admin

Default Litter advertising

* Updated *
http://www.wolfdog.org/dbase/litters

More and more often I get information about the litters, which I can not add. Usually for two reasons:

- Parents of puppies are mixes or their origin is dubious (they are descendants of "de La louve blanche", "Crying wolf", "Passo del Lupo", "Foresta incantata", "Wolfsirius", "de Louba Tar" & co.)

- Breeders did not completed the data on their litters. It means information about previous litters is missing: registration numbers or chip number, dates of birth of puppies, names, or place where the dogs lives. Name of the owners are welcome too.

In the first case litters WILL NOT BE advertised. "World of Czechoslovakian wolfdogs" is a page dedicated to purebreed dogs, and not to their mixes. Even if these mixes have FCI pedigrees.

In the second case, the breeder needs only to complete the missing data to be able to advertise their litters again.
Old 05-12-2014, 00:06   #28
Sov

Default Daiva--

So Daiva...I hear you are going to use Emial z Peronowki for Laudaj. Nice! Who came up with such a wonderful pairing? You really should name one of the pups after that fantastic person!!! Draco z Peronowki may have been nicer, but hey! Oh well!

hehehe
Sov jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 11:26   #29
wolfin

Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sov View Post
So Daiva...I hear you are going to use Emial z Peronowki for Laudaj. Nice! Who came up with such a wonderful pairing? You really should name one of the pups after that fantastic person!!! Draco z Peronowki may have been nicer, but hey! Oh well!

hehehe
later later, now I wait from others two ideal lady's litters
Old 13-12-2014, 23:32   #30
of_Mercedes_Dream

???? who put by "litter" for 2014-04-06 of mercedes dream on the list?

I did'nt !!! Isla and Jawzahr will be parents in 2015 but no date. Isla is irregular with her heath. Normally in the summer.

Please cancel this. When Isla is on heat, I let it know.

Since august 2014 I 've send 2 times info about my N-litter. No reaction.

I'v always believed in this site but not anymore.

Patrick
Belgium
of_Mercedes_Dream jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2015, 15:33   #31
admin

Default Updates 2015

* LITTERS *

Changes in the regulations.
In response to requests from breeders I decided to extend the time your ad is displayed from one to two months. But still I'm awaiting information on litters (even if incomplete) after the birth of puppies. If I will not get it in the 2 months after the birth of puppies your kennel will be removed from the list of breeders, and subsequent litters will not be advertised until the data is completed.

http://www.wolfdog.org/dbase/litters
Old 21-01-2015, 19:09   #32
Shadowlands

C Litter details sent. Health results will follow soon
Shadowlands jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 17:59   #33
Ezechielelupo kennel
Allevatore CLC

Send a message via Skype™ to Ezechielelupo kennel

hi admin,
I tried many times to request the inclusion of my last litter without success. I do not understand why this boycott by you, without even knowing why.
Is the beginning of December 2014 that I send my data, I updated all the data of previous litters. My new puppies were born on January 18 and will be delivered in March 21; There are litters in "planned litters" recorded several months before birth, while others will not feel the need to even mention them. Why?

Ezechielelupo
Ezechielelupo kennel jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 14:34   #34
Shadowlands

Ummmm, Our C litter is now listed - many thanks But you seem to have marked them all as having died Reason for death 103...

Also, the MH results are listed but not DM or DW - these were all sent at the same time

btw, what does 103 mean? Is there a list somewhere of what these codes mean (even though they are not real in this case)
Old 11-02-2015, 14:40   #35
Shadowlands

This makes us look very bad if a prospective owner looks and sees the puppies are 'dead' yet we are in discussion with them as a possible new home

PLEASE fix this as soon as possible!!!
Old 11-02-2015, 14:52   #36
tupacs2legs
rookie

Send a message via ICQ to tupacs2legs

Wtf!!!!!!!! Admin what is going on?? My new puppy is very much alive and tested .. as are her parents. ....please look into this asap and correct it..thankyou!
tupacs2legs jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 16:33   #37
Shadowlands

Thank you Admin
Old 13-02-2015, 21:46   #38
SARKA
Arimminum Kennel

Send a message via Skype™ to SARKA

Hello, admin, I do not understand why my two litters (Croll x Arimminum Dwyn and Echo Crying Wolf Echo x Arimminum Obra )have the name of my breeding after the dog's name. Arimminum goes before the dog's name.
The puppies from Ertrael Ferrus II z Peronowki x Arimminum Heaven were born 7.february and they are 4 males.
Old 16-02-2015, 15:26   #39
Ulisse74
Anonymous

Send a message via ICQ to Ulisse74 Send a message via AIM to Ulisse74 Send a message via MSN to Ulisse74 Send a message via Yahoo to Ulisse74 Send a message via Skype™ to Ulisse74

Hi admin, are several months that we send information on new litter of Ezechielelupo without any feedback. We repeat here the data.

New litter Ezechielelupo:
Father Ezechiele Olim Palus
Mother Jungle Julia Olim Palus
Born January 18, 2015
2 females and 4 males.
Date of pick up puppies March 21.

We hope to see the information in "Planned litters" before we sold all the puppies.
Thank you.
Regards,
Claudia & Ulisse

Last edited by Ulisse74; 16-02-2015 at 15:32.
Ulisse74 jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2017, 11:06   #40
SARKA
Arimminum Kennel

Send a message via Skype™ to SARKA
Default Litters

I sent all my litters to the administrator. He updated everything but obviously did not publish my planned litters. It will be the last time I send wolfdog data to my dogs !!!!!!!!!
Arimminum "L"
Ezechiele Olim Palus x Arimminum Valkyrja
Puppies are born in 22.may (3 males and 2 females still available 1 female)
Arimminum "M"
Amore Mio Srdcervac x Arimminum Hantaywee
puppies born in 1 june.

Last edited by SARKA; 24-05-2017 at 17:26.
SARKA jest offline   Reply With Quote