Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > _Administration

_Administration Questions connected with Wolfdog.org, database and other technical matters....

Old 25-09-2011, 12:23   #1
Priska182
Canadian Member

Default Mixes : CW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
But we will add new option - "under investigation". It will be added to ALL puppies from a litter where even one totally untypical dog was born. For example - there are red puppies born in the litters of Sibir nd Rambo Crying Wolf. Because of it we will mark as "under investigation" all dogs from "R" and "S" litters of Crying wolf and all their offsprings.
But the red pups are from Sibir and Thalia Crying Wolf...
Old 25-09-2011, 13:51   #2
Lorry - MLS

Quote:
there are red puppies born in the litters of Sibir nd Rambo Crying Wolf.
Je découvre ce message avec stupeur !

Dois je comprendre que vous écrivez publiquement, que j'ai produit des chiots typés saarloos avec Rambo comme père ?

Merci de me dire si je traduit de façon incorrecte ou si c'est réellement ce que vous avez osé écrire et ce qu'il faut donc comprendre ?

Et si vous êtes en mesure d'écrire que Rambo a eu des chiots roux avec une femelle de chez moi (car Rambo, n'a jamais sailli une femelle qui ne m'appartenait pas) j'aimerai bien savoir de quelle femelle il s'agit ...."vos sources" ont bien dû vous donner des informations complètes ? Non ?

Si vous vous basez aux données inscrites sur WD, (pour étayer votre information de MIX) vous êtes sans doute bien placé pour savoir, que c'est une invention de toute pièce, Rambo n'a jamais sailli une prétendue Di'Mystic Wolf, qui je le répète pour la centième fois, a été purement inventé.

Ce chien a 3 sources de descendance différentes :
Bubka de New Flame, Cinthia Spod Dumbiera et Di'Sun Shy Inn de MLS, et d'aucune de ces femelles, il n'est sorti de chiot roux, au nez marron...

J'attends donc VOTRE réponse
à savoir : avec quelle femelle, il y a eu des chiots roux avec Rambo, chez moi ??
Old 26-09-2011, 11:51   #3
Lorry - MLS

Le lendemain ....

Je constate, une fois de plus, que l'Admin, qui se permet de d'écrire publiquement sur ma production, est soudain devenu muet, quand il s'agit de répondre à une question toute simple que je lui pose :

"Avec quelle femelle, Rambo Crying Wolf a-t-il eu des chiots rouges, nés chez moi " ?

C'est fascinant cette faculté, que vous avez de lancer des rumeurs de façon publique avec une certaine aisance et rapidité et que lorsqu'il faut répondre à une question toute simple, d'un coup, il n'y a plus personne pour prendre ses responsabilités et répondre à la dite question, dont VOUS ETES, vous-même, à l'origine ....

Vous devez pourtant bien savoir de quelle femelle il s'agit, puisque vous savez l'affirmer sur ce Forum ?!

Alors ASSUMEZ vos écrits et répondez moi !

Last edited by Lorry - MLS; 26-09-2011 at 11:55.
Lorry - MLS jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2011, 00:44   #4
admin

I have a question to you - I hope you wil answer it: I was informed that there were three red puppies born. Two of Sibir and one of Rambo? If not - what was the third puppy? Who are the parents?

I hope you will understand it - I'm receiving MANY emails about this problem. People are affraid to write here on the forum because they wil be attacked in their countries. But they send me a lot of information via private emails.
At the same time I know that there can be some rumors and some gossips amond the information I get - it is why I will publish all suspicions here on forum. I give the possiblity to clear the whole situation.

The goal is not to ban/punish any breeders but to find out which dogs are/can be MIXES because nobody serious want to use any mixed dogs in their kennels. You goal is to protect the interest breeder of purebreed CsWs. An we can do it only when we will check/verify any information we get.
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2011, 17:41   #5
Rona
Distinguished Member

Lorry, don't be cynical. I asked you a plain & easy question a couple of weeks ago which you never answered. If you don't bother to anwer questions why do you expect others to answer yours?

Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2011, 18:58   #6
Lorry - MLS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rona View Post
Lorry, don't be cynical. I asked you a plain & easy question a couple of weeks ago which you never answered. If you don't bother to anwer questions why do you expect others to answer yours?

I point out that the question that I ask that they reply is strictly related to an assertion of the Admin who claims that Rambo is also the father of a brown puppy born at home ....
It is therefore quite legitimate that I ask basic information:

Who female ?

I did not ask to be re-projected into the arena of slander on WD ...
I have not asked what we said the wrong things on my farm

So if I want to be cynical, I am ....
I like to think I still have this freedom of expression, failing to use my native language for m express!

As for your question, I do not even know which one it is (talk to me on the French Forum, if you want to be sure I am informed of your questions)

But I said, if I decide not to answer you, it's my absolute right, in the sense that I did not defame you, I do not broadcast false information about your dogs and therefore, humanly speaking, I owe you nothing, not even any answer, if I sing well!

This is not the case of Admin, who invented the false rumors ... I should at least answer my question, is the least we can do!

In addition, I am "forbidden" to write in French and English on the forum to be honest I hate to write in English because I'm not sure 100% of what I write ....

Last edited by Lorry - MLS; 27-09-2011 at 19:01.
Lorry - MLS jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2011, 19:35   #7
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorry - MLS View Post
As for your question, I do not even know which one it is (talk to me on the French Forum, if you want to be sure I am informed of your questions)
1. I didn't go to the French forum, it was you who came to the English forum and I took all the trouble to translate your posts.

2. I don't speak French. According to your principles, I shouldn't write on the French forum, so I don't. Logically, neither should you write here.

2. Here is my question:
http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showpos...&postcount=115

I, just like a few other members of this forum wanted to help you solve the problem with pink CSV by offering to write letters/ petitions to several Kennel Clubs and FCI. However knowing your sensitivity, we wanted to make sure you would not blame us later for doing something against your will or plans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorry - MLS View Post
But I said, if I decide not to answer you, it's my absolute right, in the sense that I did not defame you, I do not broadcast false information about your dogs and therefore, humanly speaking, I owe you nothing, not even any answer, if I sing well!
I assume this is a very polite and elegant (French wolfdog.org style?) answer to a question of somebody who offered your their free time and help. Thank you - at least we know where we stand.

Old 30-09-2011, 20:33   #8
yukidomari

Send a message via Skype™ to yukidomari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rona View Post
I, just like a few other members of this forum wanted to help you solve the problem with pink CSV by offering to write letters/ petitions to several Kennel Clubs and FCI. However knowing your sensitivity, we wanted to make sure you would not blame us later for doing something against your will or plans.
Well I still want to attempt with letters and petitions. It's a shame Lorry doesn't respond but we can still go ahead.. we can go off of internet archiving sites that will be guaranteed to still be there instead of taken down.

Though it would be nice to have Lorry's consent and cooperation.
yukidomari jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 21:40   #9
Priska182
Canadian Member

Quote:
I have a question to you - I hope you wil answer it: I was informed that there were three red puppies born. Two of Sibir and one of Rambo? If not - what was the third puppy? Who are the parents?
As I know those 3 pups are from the same litter from Sibir and Thalia Crying Wolf. 10 pups was born, 3 reds... All the litter (even the 3 red one) has been test and all the pups are from Sibir Crying Wolf and Thalia Crying Wolf
Old 11-03-2012, 16:17   #10
jmvdwiel

Default CWs

Hi Admin,

can you explain why a lot of the crying wolf dog have an ! behind crying wolf?

and also why Fallko Kollárov dvor (_!_) has this mark???

greetings judith
owner crying wolf Bárány

Last edited by jmvdwiel; 11-03-2012 at 16:34. Reason: changed all in a lot
jmvdwiel jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 07:30   #11
Hanka

Send a message via ICQ to Hanka Send a message via Skype™ to Hanka

Can I know why my W Crying wolf females have (_?_) by their name? why has something similar my Valska Od Úhoště?
Admin, have you got in hand ANY document about it they are some mix, etc?
If no, can you delete these nonsens?
Hanka jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2012, 01:09   #12
pariduzz

Send a message via MSN to pariduzz

Can I know why my C litter (lupifelix)and my dog cuma, have this sign (_!_) near their name?

The father is echo crying wolf,but i' think the e litter crying wolf ,is clear to all,is from hitt and arys.

The litter E, is obvious to all, ... to all those know just something about this breed, which was generated by Arys and Hitt and there are very strong similarity between these dogs and their parents and half brothers.

In my litter there are puppies very similar to their ancestor hitt and arys,dogs that ,as you know,come from other breeders.

I'dont know why only the e litter from arys have this sign!

I'm ready to do all dna tests you need ,but i'trust in wd team and i'm waiting for clear answer.
Old 13-03-2012, 03:59   #13
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

No one know yet what is the meaning of the symbols (_!_) and (_?_), we're all waiting Admin write about it explaining what is it and the precise meaning of each new symbol.
Old 13-03-2012, 11:59   #14
Norky

Default vom Hause Norky kennel

Crying Wolf Lara ..... (!) What is the problem??
Crying Wolf Odette .... (?) What is the problem??

I do not understand .... ALL data you inject ....
Even the kennel name is deleted ....
That's a shame, is outrageous!!
Norky jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2012, 12:16   #15
Norky

Default ?????????????????????????

And....
Crying Wolf Lara have ALL PAPER AND HD SREENING the official breeding.
Your comment: "no more" breeding status.
What does it take you?

Who will explain this to me out??????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????

You maturity of my dogs and me .... and you do not answer ....
Thank you Admin!
Old 13-03-2012, 13:35   #16
Rona
Distinguished Member

I'm not Admin, and I might be wrong, but to me the -!- shows that a dog comes from a line of dog(s) that were bred by a breeder who had "suspicious" litters in his/her kennel.

Seems to me it does not concern the dog or dogs, but breeder (s). Should owners of such marked dogs imposed pressure on the "suspicious" breeders and made them test the parents of the litters in question, the problem would probably be very quickly sorted out and the marks would hopefully disapear. Simple, easy and the last chance to have it solved because dogs live much shorter than humans and soon there won't be many living dogs to test I suppose this is what some breeders count on.

If any of you finds it hard to have the breeder of his dog(s) taken blood for DNA testing, it only means you've chosen a poor and unreliable kennel.

Old 13-03-2012, 14:52   #17
Norky

Default vom Hause Norky kennel

The problem:
Lara Crying Wolf "clean" line, also Odette.
The suspicion arose not mixing.
And I, as a breeder .... what can I do??
There is also evidence of the shakes?
Because if not, this is slander ....

Again I ask:

What am I to do??

and
from my dog I take blood ....
and what do I get it??
We call it a mixture of my dogs?
example:
Crying Wolf Lara
Father: Hron Radov Dvor
Mother: Uma Crying Wolf
Which is mixture?
And on what basis?
Do you think the FCI pedigree certificate is false?
What it can do without proof?

Last edited by Norky; 13-03-2012 at 15:23.
Old 14-03-2012, 16:31   #18
yukidomari

I believe all CW litters where the sire is living at the kennels of Crying Wolf (not outside stud) are marked for obvious reasons. But it is not marked as mixes or whatever, only that they are suspect, I suppose.

If a kennel cannot guarantee the father of their litters, and is uncooperative about resolving issues, as I think is apparent from the atypical litter(s) born in France, then I don't think one can assume the same about any other litters born there? Just my opinion.
Old 19-03-2012, 17:56   #19
monita

Dear Admin!

If you have evidence for the symbols, write it down for everyone, if you don't, then take down the symbols immediately.
Because if someone goes to the court, you will have to pay much if you don't write down the truth.
I'm sure all of us would like to know the meaning behind these symbols, but we still have no answers for them. I only write something about someone if I can back it up with proof. Or is the money leading you to wreck other's reputation apart? This way, you'll never become a good dog breader.

I'm waiting for your answer, even in PM.

Varga István, Neckartal Kennel
Hungary
monita jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-03-2012, 18:45   #20
yukidomari

I think Admin had made mention of this upcoming change in earlier posts. For example:

http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showpos...30&postcount=6

Though the thread was primarily about French dogs, it can be applicable to all dogs where there is reasonable question as to the integrity of their pedigree.

I believe - again, my belief, Admin may clarify later - that all the marked dogs are basically on a 'to-watch' basis. Not that they have been proven to be. And if DNA tests will be done all the marked dog and all earlier marked generations, it will be clarified.

At this point I think many dogs from Crying Wolf kennels are marked if the stud used was also a dog residing at Crying Wolf (and not if the stud dog is belonging to somebody else and living elsewhere). It is because there is evidence that the purported sire on the pedigree is not who was actually used (for example, appearance of red-colored dogs). It doesn't even mean the marked dogs are possible mixes - it could be that the stud dog is a CZW, just not the one on the pedigree.

I guess a dog can also be marked if in their shared litter there were very suspicious dogs which may be mixes..

There are a lot of IFs..

But at the same time one cannot deny there are some 'funny' and 'miraculous' things showing up in litters! I think it would be in everyone's and the breed's best interest to seek the resolution of their dogs' pedigree.