Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > _Administration

_Administration Questions connected with Wolfdog.org, database and other technical matters....

Old 29-03-2012, 19:50   #41
monita

Dear Admin!

Please, delete all of our dogs from the database, for I don't want you to put shame on me anymore. You wrote that I breed CZW-Mix. Tomorrow, I'll demand a police investigation against you. I'll report it in the National Court, I'll demand the delete of wolfdog.org because of false datas, I'll request a compensation of €100.000.

Or you can just make a public apology to everyone whom you had given false datas from. If you have no evidence of a "data", I'll want it to be fixed.

Neckartal Kennel - Hungary
monita jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2012, 19:58   #42
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Ow, this one was creative!
Old 29-03-2012, 20:10   #43
monita

Dear Nebulosa,

The people who know me know that my life is dedicated for the dogs. I understand that the mixes will have to go. But you cannot accuse anyone without evidence. Admin wrote "breeders of CZW-mixes". If you want to know the Neckartal Kennel's full name:

Von Neckartal 1977 - FCI reg.

But it's possible that you wasn't even born yet. Do you dare to give out the Admin's name? Because you know. If not, it will come to light sooner or later.
monita jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 00:34   #44
Puma
Ottokar lovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukidomari View Post
As I understand it, 'those responsible for the problem' don't wish to cooperate. And owners of these kennels' dogs are not really 'part of the problem' but can be 'part of the solution'.. instead of seeing this mark as something terrible, maybe one can see it as an incentive to seek clarity with their breeders. I see nothing wrong with that. A breeder owes it to their puppy buyers anyway as it is.
So let's say I hold something against you and I start spreading the news. All rumours, no facts or substance.

Then I tell people it's in your genes.

Would you go to your family and seek for clarity?
Puma jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2012, 00:39   #45
Puma
Ottokar lovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmvdwiel View Post
The question is how reliable this website is at the moment. Several dogs are marked with ? or ! without any form of an explanation.

It looks to me almost like a withcraft to several breeders, and without any eplanation. As it is a private website wouldn't it be easier to just stop this website as nobody can be trusted?

Maybe you can start by removing al the information from my dog that I did provide to you, all the medical and pictures please. Thank you for you help

greetings judith
Wholeheartedly agree with you.

A witchhunt, based on non proven accusations.

If we sentence people, based on accusations, it would be a very sad world.
Old 30-03-2012, 01:52   #46
yukidomari

Send a message via Skype™ to yukidomari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puma View Post
So let's say I hold something against you and I start spreading the news. All rumours, no facts or substance.

Then I tell people it's in your genes.

Would you go to your family and seek for clarity?
No facts or substance? So you mean to say for example that puppies of strange colors are not factually atypical to the breed? That dogs related to the parents of these puppies aren't also suspicious?

Sorry, I don't know Admin to tell me that; if I had a dog for example related to anything like this, yes I would seek clarification from the breeder as common sense.

Anyway, there haven't been any 'accusations'.. we don't know what it all means yet..
Old 30-03-2012, 12:37   #47
Puma
Ottokar lovers

Quote:
No facts or substance? So you mean to say for example that puppies of strange colors are not factually atypical to the breed? That dogs related to the parents of these puppies aren't also suspicious
You just found the right word: suspicious.

Are we to mark dogs, when things get suspicious?

Or should we do further investigation, to come to facts instead?

Imagine, you get sentenced, based on suspicious behaviour.

Again, I want to be clear, I am a hundred percent against mixed breeding, under the flag of the Czechoslovakian Wolfdog, in fact it is the sole reason for me to join the Dutch breeding association here in The Netherlands as a board member.

But my aim is not to act on emotion and suspicion, but to get facts on the table.

After all, if we want a pure and healthy breed, it is all about facts, no more, no less.
Old 30-03-2012, 16:26   #48
yukidomari

Send a message via Skype™ to yukidomari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puma View Post
You just found the right word: suspicious.

Are we to mark dogs, when things get suspicious?

Or should we do further investigation, to come to facts instead?
Actually, I really understand you and agree on some things. But this is the fact - it shouldn't have to be Wolfdog.org and breeders who use Wolfdog.org to investigate anything. It is each country's Kennel Club which has the responsibility to do that, but it doesn't seem that is forthcoming.

What else can be done except to write and share on one's personal site, therefore, the suspicions they have? Otherwise, it could be that suspicious (yes, suspicious!) dogs be used over and over and spread wider in the gene pool then it already is...

It's not the best way because the best way would be that the Kennel Club of each country in which suspicious dogs reside would take action to clarify it themselves...... I wish it too. I believe such complaints have already been lodged with the KC's to no avail...
Old 30-03-2012, 22:41   #49
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by monita View Post
Dear Nebulosa,

The people who know me know that my life is dedicated for the dogs. I understand that the mixes will have to go. But you cannot accuse anyone without evidence. Admin wrote "breeders of CZW-mixes". If you want to know the Neckartal Kennel's full name:

Von Neckartal 1977 - FCI reg.

But it's possible that you wasn't even born yet. Do you dare to give out the Admin's name? Because you know. If not, it will come to light sooner or later.
Yes, I already told her name in Czech forum, but as I wrote there, it will be of no help.
You're all trying to find some breeder or owner to blame for find a stupid excuse like "this owner/breeder is doing it for personal attack/for promote his own kennel/his friends kennel or so", while the Admin is simply not related with breeding world.
That kind of immaturity put Pavel and Margo to run away from wolfdog administration.
Now we have a non-related-with-breeding Admin and it's users' fault YOU ALL ASKED FOR THIS.

Her complete name is Lucinda Ferreira.
Old 01-04-2012, 16:58   #50
canislupus

Send a message via ICQ to canislupus

Dear Admin,
I´m also interested in the meanings of -!- and -?-

My Dog Catori Liza Whispering Wolf is marked as -?-...
..her father Azrael Crying wolf is no more for breeding...without any proof...
Mona Krotkovskeho Dvora is -!-...also...
My friends male "Kosak Zlatá Palz" is no more for breeding and -?- as well...
even Blue is born before all the mixes appeared and you can see big differences between "B" and "C" litter de la Louve Blanche.

I´m sure that the dogs are pure...
...and like all the other I want to know the plan of the admin. What should we do? What are the reasons? Are there some more proofs? I understand the problem with "S" and "T" litter Crying Wolf...but what about all the older litters- to my mind there is no reason to mark them as suspicious.

I´m really looking forward to an explanation.
Tanja
Old 01-04-2012, 18:00   #51
Puma
Ottokar lovers

Quote:
Actually, I really understand you and agree on some things. But this is the fact - it shouldn't have to be Wolfdog.org and breeders who use Wolfdog.org to investigate anything. It is each country's Kennel Club which has the responsibility to do that, but it doesn't seem that is forthcoming.

What else can be done except to write and share on one's personal site, therefore, the suspicions they have? Otherwise, it could be that suspicious (yes, suspicious!) dogs be used over and over and spread wider in the gene pool then it already is...

It's not the best way because the best way would be that the Kennel Club of each country in which suspicious dogs reside would take action to clarify it themselves...... I wish it too. I believe such complaints have already been lodged with the KC's to no avail...
I know our points of view do not differ that much.

And like I said, I believe the correct way is to have the official breeding organizations to develop a vision and strategy for the future of the breed, define rules and regulations, live thise rules and promote them. Get breeders to sign and test, support them in bringing them on board, but not exclude them or mark them as suspicious. It will work against the breed at the end of the day.

It's a long and difficult process, but with passion and a vision, it will prove to be the right way, I absolutely believe so.
Old 22-06-2012, 08:15   #52
Norky

Default Y litter?????

Problem Crying Wolf Y-litter?
All litter is problematic to you!
(example: CW. Lara, CW.Odette etc. etc.)

The Hungarian Kennel Club does not help, because do nothing against the private side.

(I asked, but can not help in this case.)

What can a MEOE,to prove out to you the pedigrees authenticity...but I think that that is not enough for you.

Sadly, it can do anything without proof ....

I'm doing anything in vain, not only do I clear my dogs name
before you.

Therefore, any unnecessary strain ...this is all politics ....

Last edited by Norky; 22-06-2012 at 08:20.
Norky jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2012, 10:53   #53
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norky View Post
Problem Crying Wolf Y-litter?
All litter is problematic to you!
To ME???? I'm sorry but I think you mix some different things. AS I told: my vision of banning litters and dogs is a bit different than this of Admin. I have less problems with CW dogs and more with French (I think it is not fair to set on the same level litters of CW which are MAYBE mixed with dogs from "de la Louve blanche" which are mixed FOR SURE).

About the Y-litter: finally you must understand that (much) more people see that there is something REALLY wrong with Crying Wolf dogs. The Y-litter was reported by Hana KAufmanova from Czech Republic. One I can say to you: for 100% she is not my friend. And as far I see she is a big enemy of the new Admin. She is also the ex-friend of Edith so if she decided to report the litter(s) - there must be some other reason which are known by her.
I think the given reasons were really good because it was accepted by the Czech Kennel Club who asked the Slovakian Kennel club for DNA tests. If Hana would not have any reasons they would never accept it - they do not accept "gossips".

For me it is not a problem. I think the Y-litter owners are even lucky. Because after the DNA tests will be done at least one CW "line" will be happy because they will be DNA tested and nobody else will spread any gossips about them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norky View Post
(example: CW. Lara, CW.Odette etc. etc.)
You forgot Sibir and Thalia - the parents of the red Wolfdogs looking like pure Saarloos - so similar to the Saarloos owned by Edith...
Don't you see that there is really something going on? And it must be cleared...

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2012, 11:11   #54
CDaniela
http://www.srdcervac.wbs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by z Peronówki View Post
To ME???? I'm sorry but I think you mix some different things. AS I told: my vision of banning litters and dogs is a bit different than this of Admin.
Who is owner of the Wolfdog?

CDaniela jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2012, 11:13   #55
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by z Peronówki View Post
I have less problems with CW dogs and more with French (I think it is not fair to set on the same level litters of CW which are MAYBE mixed with dogs from "de la Louve blanche" which are mixed FOR SURE).

Exactly Margo. And not to forget Domer's and Turkilla's mix-litters.

Michael
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-06-2012, 15:49   #56
Norky

Default Mix

Not Margo, I do not see that my dogs are mixes ...
The admin and without any evidence to call them.
Interesting .... not even a judge said that they do not have the kind of breedcharacter ....
Red mix or purple mix?
Without proof? Bold enough to say this ...

I'm sorry that my club has not taken .... and I do not know anything ...
Old 29-06-2012, 09:38   #57
Norky

Default Admin????

Can someone tell me out the editor of this page?
I need the name and contact details.

Thank you

Aniko
Old 01-07-2012, 07:16   #58
Norky

Default Automatic editing of this page?????

This means that no one edit this page ...
Hahaha ..... no one dares to take the smear campaign?

This is a comedy ... but I think says it all.
Old 02-07-2012, 02:05   #59
Arnolda

Why is there an (-?-) after my dogs name, Buia Whispering Wolf?
Why does the pedigree of this dog says that she is NO MORE for breeding?
Why is my kennel name not in the list of Dutch kennels, van Meisels Stee?
Why are my photo's not shown in the gallery?

Someone (admin) needs to explain this!
Unbelieveable that one person can dictate and decide this!!!

www.vanmeiselsstee.nl
Arnolda jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 06:29   #60
Norky

Default response

Someone (admin) needs to explain this!
Unbelieveable that one person can dictate and decide this!!![/quote]

No, it's not unbelievable ....this site all things are possible!
And what is ? or ! ?
Mix!!

Do not worry about it, I think it's all politics ....