Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Dog shows

Dog shows Our show successes, how to prepare a CzW, how to show him...

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2010, 13:37   #41
CDaniela
http://www.srdcervac.wbs.
 
CDaniela's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Unhošť - Nouzov
Posts: 1,313
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by z Peronówki View Post
Sorry Daniela, but I think you are very unfair towards Daiva. I know she was helping Carlos to choose the male for Emba and instead of promoting her own dogs, her and from her kennel she was suggesting him to import new blood to his country. Itu lives already in Spain, he has good owner and it is sure the dog will not "dissapear" - he can be used anytime. So I think it is to her credit that she was not thinking about her interests but helped Carlos to make also something good for the Spanish CzW population.

If she would be "resent" she could really easy influence Calros opinion by telling him invented stories about problems or hidden genetic faults coming in the line of Amore. She could exactly do the same as many breeder on this forum do every day...

No - she is not recent. But I would say you can be (at last a little bit) grateful to her that Carlos choosed Amore... As you wrote before - when he was choosed he was an unknown dog... So think twice - WHY Carlos from Spain decided to go so many kilometers to use an UNKNOWN dog. Not because he is a fortune-teller who know Amore will become famous but because SOMEONE told him "there is a nice dog living in CZ"...
Díky Margo.
Budu psát česky, protože ty rozumíš a ostatní toto číst nemusí a pro mě je dost obtížné psát anglicky.
Carlos se mi svěřovat, že krytí konzultuje s tebou. Já jsem se dlouho bránila spojení Emba x Mio, protože na můj vkus jsou psi velmi příbuzní. Carlos mě po několikaměsíčním emailování nakonec přemluvil. Mám tady věc chápat tak, že Daiva byla prostředníkem? Ona Mia doporučila? Z jejich příspěvků mi připadá že s tímto spojením spíš nesouhlasila ...
__________________
Daniela

CDaniela jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 13:53   #42
wolfin
Moderator
 
wolfin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Where the wolf lives
Posts: 6,095
Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDaniela View Post
Díky Margo.
Budu psát česky, protože ty rozumíš a ostatní toto číst nemusí a pro mě je dost obtížné psát anglicky.
Carlos se mi svěřovat, že krytí konzultuje s tebou. Já jsem se dlouho bránila spojení Emba x Mio, protože na můj vkus jsou psi velmi příbuzní. Carlos mě po několikaměsíčním emailování nakonec přemluvil. Mám tady věc chápat tak, že Daiva byla prostředníkem? Ona Mia doporučila? Z jejich příspěvků mi připadá že s tímto spojením spíš nesouhlasila ...
v tym ja nie bolam prostrednikem a som od teho rada. Amore mio je krasny psik, no carlos mohl mit aj lepsy a zaujimavsy vrh. Daniela dost teho, mas svoj vrh a sveho psa. a nie delaj z sebia mudcenici.

Daniela in this case when carlos used Amore i not have interes, I help him with others male, not this. And I am glad for this. He make this who make. Have nice puppy but not very interesing pedigree, this is not good. But breeders is deferent, one wish have interesing dogs, others make this same pedigree variants. Daniela You have nice dog, nice litter but stop, not make for self martyrs.
__________________
wolfin jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 14:04   #43
CDaniela
http://www.srdcervac.wbs.
 
CDaniela's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Unhošť - Nouzov
Posts: 1,313
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfin View Post
v tym ja nie bolam prostrednikem a som od teho rada. Amore mio je krasny psik, no carlos mohl mit aj lepsy a zaujimavsy vrh. Daniela dost teho, mas svoj vrh a sveho psa. a nie delaj z sebia mudcenici.
Daiva, mluvíte tu o mém psu a já mám právo napsat svůj názor a svou pravdu.
Každý má na chov vlastní názor a své představy o odchovech, které budou presentovat jméno jeho chovatelské stanice. Jeho vizitkou budou výhry i prohry.
no carlos mohl mit aj lepsy a zaujimavsy vrha - toto lze říct o každém spojení, o každém vrhu ... Štěňatům je několik měsíců a ty nemůžeš vědět, jestli by byl vrh po jiném psu lepší, nikdo to nemůže vědět. Carlos je majitel Emby a já Amore Mia, je jen naše věc (nás dvou) jestli tyto psy spojíme.
__________________
Daniela

CDaniela jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 14:09   #44
wolfin
Moderator
 
wolfin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Where the wolf lives
Posts: 6,095
Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDaniela View Post
Daiva, mluvíte tu o mém psu a já mám právo napsat svůj názor a svou pravdu.
Každý má na chov vlastní názor a své představy o odchovech, které budou presentovat jméno jeho chovatelské stanice.)
Yes, for this and I have my rights say who I think. Yes?

Yes, but You say this "Já jsem se dlouho bránila spojení Emba x Mio, protože na můj vkus jsou psi velmi příbuzní." and see self, cann make and better variant ( pedigree variant). I believe this be nice dog, like and others who have inbreed in Reolup dogs.
p.s.and please writte english, I know maybe we better can speak in czech, but this is english forum.
__________________

Last edited by wolfin; 06-01-2010 at 14:33. Reason: p.s.
wolfin jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 14:19   #45
z Peronówki
VIP Member
 
z Peronówki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Późna
Posts: 6,983
Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDaniela View Post
Carlos se mi svěřovat, že krytí konzultuje s tebou. Já jsem se dlouho bránila spojení Emba x Mio, protože na můj vkus jsou psi velmi příbuzní.
Yes, it is inbreed. But I think not big enough to say Calros not to make this mating (especially that all other things were "in plus" for Amore )... The inbreed is not big and is made on Grey Wolf - nice and healthy dog. And I think in Spain inbreeded dogs with such pedigree can have high value for breeding. Expecially that basing on the photos the puppies will be really great, typical dogs in the future.

The Spanish (and Portuguese) problem is that for many years both countries were "garbage can" for other breeders. The main "champion" lines there are made of the unsold puppies who nobody wanted to buy in Czech Republic and Slovakia (because of poor exterier or problematic lines (HD and other problems)). Whole litters of such "low value" puppies were send there and are the breeding base there. Now sice some years it is changing (thanks to the new owners/breeders there) but still you can see many dogs with really untypical heads and bodies - where the faults are very good "based" in the genetics.
Only excellent dogs with strong "pedigrees" - not only because of the inbreed but also because of the exterier of the parents, grand parents, grend-grend-parents - can defeat the bad genes. And (small) inbreed can be useful in such case...
__________________
.

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 14:35   #46
Monika
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 346
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by z Peronówki View Post
Yes, it is inbreed. But I think not big enough to say Calros not to make this mating (especially that all other things were "in plus" for Amore )... The inbreed is not big and is made on Grey Wolf - nice and healthy dog. And I think in Spain inbreeded dogs with such pedigree can have high value for breeding. Expecially that basing on the photos the puppies will be really great, typical dogs in the future.

The Spanish (and Portuguese) problem is that for many years both countries were "garbage can" for other breeders. The main "champion" lines there are made of the unsold puppies who nobody wanted to buy in Czech Republic and Slovakia (because of poor exterier or problematic lines (HD and other problems)). Whole litters of such "low value" puppies were send there and are the breeding base there. Now sice some years it is changing (thanks to the new owners/breeders there) but still you can see many dogs with really untypical heads and bodies - where the faults are very good "based" in the genetics.
Only excellent dogs with strong "pedigrees" - not only because of the inbreed but also because of the exterier of the parents, grand parents, grend-grend-parents - can defeat the bad genes. And (small) inbreed can be useful in such case...

The combination Emba x Amore was risk....not only inbreed to Grey Wolf z Molu Es!!
I told this to Daniela and Carlos, too.

I know ancestors of their pedigree better than you, sorry.

But puppies are here and I wish them only healthy and strong imunne.
system! Others isn ´t momentaly important.

Margo, do you made some dwarf tests of your dogs?? Is time to make it especially Jolly´s line.

And about HD is discus about nothing, if not exist ONE HD Vet. centrum for evalutions of CSWs. The differences are too big for any statistic!


Monika
__________________
http://zmolu.vlcak.cz/
Monika jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 14:57   #47
CDaniela
http://www.srdcervac.wbs.
 
CDaniela's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Unhošť - Nouzov
Posts: 1,313
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfin View Post
Yes, for this and I have my rights say who I think. Yes?
Yes, but I don´t like that you always emphasize averageness of Amore Mio. Why? His exterior is at least above standard (according to classification of prominent judges) and level of his offspring we will see in the future.
__________________
Daniela

CDaniela jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 14:58   #48
z Peronówki
VIP Member
 
z Peronówki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Późna
Posts: 6,983
Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monika View Post
The combination Emba x Amore was risk....not only inbreed to Grey Wolf z Molu Es!!
"Expert said"... Monika stop finally blaming other breeders. If you have something against these dogs and breeders just write it. Write about the genetic faults by Amore and by Amba. I hope it will be not like with Michael and the invented problems by Zlata Palz kennel...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monika View Post
I told this to Daniela and Carlos, too
Sorry Monika but the population in Spain and Portugal still try to recover after your "help" for this population some years ago... And believe me - the breeders there are NOT thankful for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monika View Post
But puppies are here and I wish them only healthy and strong imunne. system! Others isn ´t momentaly important.
Monika - FACTS!!! No more a lot of words without ANY basics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monika View Post
Margo, do you made some dwarf tests of your dogs?? Is time to make it especially Jolly´s line.
Monika, please. Have at last some limits in spreading the gossips... There is not EVEN one dwarf born in Jolly puppies. And I publish information about ALL puppies born - not only about that which survuved. I do not hide them than like you do...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monika View Post
And about HD is discus about nothing, if not exist ONE HD Vet. centrum for evalutions of CSWs. The differences are too big for any statistic!
Oh, now you changing the strategy... Nice explanation for all breeders which HD-results are worser and much worser than average stats...
__________________
.

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 15:03   #49
wolfin
Moderator
 
wolfin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Where the wolf lives
Posts: 6,095
Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDaniela View Post
Yes, but I don´t like that you always emphasize averageness of Amore Mio. Why? His exterior is at least above standard (according to classification of prominent judges) and level of his offspring we will see in the future.
And my not like who others people speak about my dogs. But this is normal. Not alls mas like one dog, all have theirs type. Amore i SAY( hmm maybe 5-6 time) is nice, typical wolfdog, but exist and better like him. But he not my favourite. and end.this is my opinion. and with this you can agree or not
In wolfdog.org we have a debate about dogs, breed plans and breed and normal, when people have others opinions and idea.
__________________

Last edited by wolfin; 06-01-2010 at 15:07. Reason: p.s.
wolfin jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 15:04   #50
Monika
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 346
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monika View Post
The combination Emba x Amore was risk....not only inbreed to Grey Wolf z Molu Es!!
I told this to Daniela and Carlos, too.

I know ancestors of their pedigree better than you, sorry.

But puppies are here and I wish them only healthy and strong imunne.
system! Others isn ´t momentaly important.

Margo, do you made some dwarf tests of your dogs?? Is time to make it especially Jolly´s line.

And about HD is discus about nothing, if not exist ONE HD Vet. centrum for evalutions of CSWs. The differences are too big for any statistic!


Monika

........and for everybody stay calm, please...
The breeding of dogs is a gamble, always and for results we must to wait min. about 2 years??? and more, because some diseases and reproduction´s problems show as latter.

Monika

Note: For Margo, do you know something about genetic of dwarf?? I assume no. Do you saw results of CSWs for dwarf ??

And about HD??? I saying still same, I made confrontation of polish results with results of our MVDr. Sterc! You NO!
__________________
http://zmolu.vlcak.cz/

Last edited by Monika; 06-01-2010 at 15:13.
Monika jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 15:27   #51
CDaniela
http://www.srdcervac.wbs.
 
CDaniela's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Unhošť - Nouzov
Posts: 1,313
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfin View Post
And my not like who others people speak about my dogs. But this is normal. Not alls mas like one dog, all have theirs type. Amore i SAY( hmm maybe 5-6 time) is nice, typical wolfdog, but exist and better like him. But he not my favourite. and end..
Emba is Carlos female dog and for him was Amore Mio the best of all.
It´s not important if is Amore Mio your favorite or not, because you´re not owner of Emba. And end.
__________________
Daniela

CDaniela jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 15:34   #52
wolfin
Moderator
 
wolfin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Where the wolf lives
Posts: 6,095
Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDaniela View Post
Emba is Carlos female dog and for him was Amore Mio the best of all.
It´s not important if is Amore Mio your favorite or not, because you´re not owner of Emba. And end.
like child, tup, tup with foot. Yes, she is't my dog, like and Amore, and? I can say who I think and say. END, FIN, konec, like You say.
__________________
wolfin jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 15:44   #53
CDaniela
http://www.srdcervac.wbs.
 
CDaniela's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Unhošť - Nouzov
Posts: 1,313
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfin View Post
like child, tup, tup with foot.
Me?
__________________
Daniela

CDaniela jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 15:54   #54
wolfin
Moderator
 
wolfin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Where the wolf lives
Posts: 6,095
Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDaniela View Post
Me?
You understand great and end this all. You have nice litter and moore time mas pass with they. And make moore foto pupps.
__________________
wolfin jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 17:19   #55
Silvester
Junior Member
 
Silvester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Germany
Posts: 369
Default

Originally posted by Margo:
Yes, it is inbreed. But I think not big enough to say Calros not to make this mating (especially that all other things were "in plus" for Amore )... The inbreed is not big and is made on Grey Wolf - nice and healthy dog. And I think in Spain inbreeded dogs with such pedigree can have high value for breeding. Expecially that basing on the photos the puppies will be really great, typical dogs in the future.

Originally posted by CDaniela:
Emba is Carlos female dog and for him was Amore Mio the best of all.
It´s not important if is Amore Mio your favorite or not, because you´re not owner of Emba. And end.

These two postings are exactly what i think about this mating too !

Of course i will put in here more pictures of "Zeus" in future.

Best greetings to all from Germany
Silvester jest offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Wolfdog.org