Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 14-06-2011, 12:30   #41
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by elf View Post
The two dogs bellow from "de la Louve Blanche" kennel have a Coefficient of Relationship of 49%, this is very huge from genetical POV... as you can see
No wonder about the anomalies by this kennel. If someone is mixing American Wolfdogs he will take exactly such "strange" results which are the best prove for the cheated pedigrees.
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2011, 12:32   #42
admin

As it seems some people in France are incredibly interested to hide the truth and avoid the OFFICIAL DNA parentage tests I post the same post as I published on the French forum.

I know that the title is hard but it is also true... SAD but true. This time it is 100% serious - it do not base on the "different look on the photos" but on the facts. First time I received an email about it I ignored it - I didn't believe that somebody would be so crazy to break the FCI rules and cheat the pedigrees. But now the proves are in the front of your eyes.

I was explaining why so many people from different countries were complaining to put the words MIX next to the all "wolfish" and "untypical" dogs. I listed all their arguments like untypical look, bodies, heads, masks, size, expressions... Even people who were "simple owners" knew that something is "stinking". Now we have people who are prepared to sign their words ON A PAPER when your kennel club will ask for witnesses.

As you for sure know in Europe there are several breeders and owners of American Wolfdogs (usually Malamute/Husky/German Shepherds/Tundra Wolf mixes). And exactly such wolfdogs were used to make the "wolfish" looking Wolfdogs in France. AND exactly it is the reason why there are more and more TOTALLY UNTYPICAL Wolfdogs born in your country: First generations (CsW x American Wolfdog) are pretty nice - not typical for our breed but nice. But in the next generation the genes divide and make in many cases such totally untypical GSD-Husky looking dogs like the half-sister of Demoniak. Simply said: the nice wolfish dogs and the strange mixes are nothing also as TOTAL MUTTS: CsW-Husky-Malamute-Germans Shepherd-Tundra Wolf Mixes... Or shorter said: THEY ARE NOT CZECHOSLOVAKIAN WOLFDOGS.

But back to the facts:

- C-litter de la Louve Blanche
We have wittiness and the confirmation of the American Wolfdog owner that the French breeder covered his female with his stud dog Unca Southern Breeze . We do not know if the all litter are mixes or the female Ossa CRying Wolf was covered by two males - Merlin AND Unca. Or the whole litter comes from Unca. But FOR 100% Ckinay and C'Pouschka are the children of the mentioned American Wolfdog:

- D-litter de la Louve Blanche
We know that the male Volos Crying Wolf covered an American Wolfdog female. The owner of the female is unreachable - no wonder: he is the friend of the French breeder. What we do not know if it apply to the whole litter or only some puppies come from the American Wolfdog.

This is not everything as there is a huge possiblity (and because there are more dogs comming from this kennel showing untypical characterustics) that there are more litters cheated like this. And more dogs can have fake parents in the pedigree.

What is our goal: WE ASK THE FRENCH BREEDERS TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM AND THE FRENCH KENNEL CLUB TO MAKE FINALLY THE DNA TESTS.
We suggest to test CPouschka as first (because her parents are still alive - at least we hope they will not "disappear" or "die" after this post) - we know for 100% that she is daughter of Unca and the DNA test will prove it. If you need any written statement of someone who will confirm it - we have such people. I hope it will convince you that very bad things are going on here.
Old 14-06-2011, 16:47   #43
furyos

congratulations >> new version movie in kennel lalouve blanche .. after saarloos/nordik dog and pure wolf .... NOW american wolfdog in blood line ... when chihuahua???>>> WAOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU i love the anonumous admin >>> colombo have a lot of work to do the same ... just ONE WORD ... thanks for your NICE PUBLICITY ,,, 3 reservation today for my next litter after your topic in france and here .. welcom dear admin ... your franky for your life....take care and best regards from essaouirra (maroco)

Last edited by furyos; 14-06-2011 at 16:49.
furyos jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2011, 17:11   #44
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by furyos View Post
congratulations >> new version movie in kennel lalouve blanche .. after saarloos/nordik dog and pure wolf .... NOW american wolfdog in blood line ... when chihuahua???>>> WAOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU i love the anonumous admin >>> colombo have a lot of work to do the same ... just ONE WORD ... thanks for your NICE PUBLICITY ,,, 3 reservation today for my next litter after your topic in france and here .. welcom dear admin ... your franky for your life....take care and best regards from essaouirra (maroco)
No problem. Now we wait for the official DNA tests. There is no doubt that the dogs are mixes. It will be sad for the new owners to see "Saarloos alike MIX" in the near future by their dogs.

For the buyers: they really do not know that such mixes they can easy get for a much lower price?
Old 14-06-2011, 17:21   #45
admin

Anyway: do you really think that CsW breeders are idiots who can be cheated? Do you think that there is even one experienced breeder who will believe it that THIS DOG is a Czechoslovakian Wolfdog:

Ooooppps - I found by the kennel of American Wolfdogs exactly almost the same looking dog:

Old 14-06-2011, 17:25   #46
furyos

Really mister or miss president ADMIN>> you think really we want do or try to do any collaboration with nazi like YOU ???? sorry i m free and nobody scare me >>> Y DON T CARE ABOUT YOU OR YOUR POLITIK of dicrimination ... because i know exactly my work and your jalousy is a real problem but just FOR YOU ... have a nice week darling >> and ENORMOUS KISSES ... ( Ps / you have to live beetween 1914 and 1945 this is YOUR PLACE )
Old 14-06-2011, 17:52   #47
admin

Good - so I see you will have nothing against asking the SCC to make OFFICIAL commission which will clear this case and that you will support our tries to test the parentage of your dogs starting with CPouchka. We count with your cooperation when they will try to take the blood of the both "parents" of this female. And help by taking the blood of the questioned dogs.

Good.
Old 14-06-2011, 20:09   #48
furyos

scc is not you my DEAR ... HAHHAHAH
Old 14-06-2011, 20:27   #49
tupacs2legs
rookie

Send a message via ICQ to tupacs2legs

Quote:
Really mister or miss president ADMIN>> you think really we want do or try to do any collaboration with nazi like YOU ???? sorry i m free and nobody scare me >>> Y DON T CARE ABOUT YOU OR YOUR POLITIK of dicrimination ... because i know exactly my work and your jalousy is a real problem but just FOR YOU ... have a nice week darling >> and ENORMOUS KISSES ... ( Ps / you have to live beetween 1914 and 1945 this is YOUR PLACE )
i dont understand... if it is not true, then why not prove it wrong and clear the kennel name?
tupacs2legs jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-06-2011, 20:57   #50
admin

Quote:
scc is not you my DEAR ... HAHHAHAH
Why are you so afraid? If the litters are ok and the pedigrees are not cheated you have nothing to worry about.
On the contrary - YOU should be the first person who should help French people to make the DNA tests of the suspicious dogs from your kennel.
Old 14-06-2011, 21:38   #51
wolfin

Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin

dear Frank I sale to You one CSV female - and I hope You mate she ( with all DM HD ED tests) with PURE CSV if NOT - I please admin put all shes puppy in MIX category when they not be pure csv

Do You think realy and I am stupid? and not saw a BIG diferent in dogs?
Maybe You make with this mixes a monkey bisnes, but believe - not all people believe in this nice fairytale who You and Your pack want a tale.
Old 14-06-2011, 22:37   #52
*Satu

Send a message via MSN to *Satu

Still i Waite answer.... for my email Admin!

Satu, who doesn´t have any dogs in my home from that kennel
Old 15-06-2011, 08:17   #53
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Send a message via Skype™ to Vaiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by tupacs2legs View Post
i dont understand... if it is not true, then why not prove it wrong and clear the kennel name?
Well, I am sure you asked but you still know the answer
Because this "breeder" wanted to be smarter then these stupid ones who still breed pure CsW

Vaiva jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2011, 08:58   #54
furyos

hi everybody ... this is MY last answer on this topic >>> LISTEN TO ME ..... everything you can say / do or imagine to discredite my work find this finality>>>>>>> I DON T CARE ..... is it CLEAR enougth for you ???... i know exactly my work and my way ... i don t need any help from you and 2 years ago i stop all informations from my kennel and some friends and clients do the same ... your database is over and you can write MIX or what do you want on all my puppies ... i repeat for everybody ....>>> I DON T CARE .... best regards and really good reflexion ... F
Old 15-06-2011, 09:13   #55
yukidomari

Send a message via Skype™ to yukidomari

I didn't know until today that there was some special 'way' to breed pedigreed dogs besides putting together a chosen receptive female together with a chosen male of the same breed together.
yukidomari jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2011, 09:32   #56
saschia

Send a message via Skype™ to saschia

Well, yukidomari, you live and learn...
saschia jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2011, 10:26   #57
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
everything you can say / do or imagine to discredite my work find this finality
Could somebody explain what this means? Just curious...

Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2011, 10:36   #58
Tassle

Quote:
hi everybody ... this is MY last answer on this topic >>> LISTEN TO ME ..... everything you can say / do or imagine to discredite my work find this finality>>>>>>> I DON T CARE ..... is it CLEAR enougth for you ???... i know exactly my work and my way ... i don t need any help from you and 2 years ago i stop all informations from my kennel and some friends and clients do the same ... your database is over and you can write MIX or what do you want on all my puppies ... i repeat for everybody ....>>> I DON T CARE .... best regards and really good reflexion ... F
What a sad attitude.
Tassle jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2011, 11:04   #59
wolfin

Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin

Quote:
very sad when with this worts You baned alls Yours dogs, when You agree "they are a MIX" and make antireklama too others french dogs too.
frank better maker new breed - furyos multidogs - can have better bisnes and moore moeny and can easy make all litters and no have head pain with this "stupid and idiot " wolfdog people
Realy good idea- think about this. All be happy and You and You comand and others who love and care about pure CSV
Old 15-06-2011, 11:09   #60
Silvester

Originally posted by furyos :
"Really mister or miss president ADMIN>> you think really we want do or try to do any collaboration with nazi like YOU ???? sorry i m free and nobody scare me >>> Y DON T CARE ABOUT YOU OR YOUR POLITIK of dicrimination ... because i know exactly my work and your jalousy is a real problem but just FOR YOU ... have a nice week darling >> and ENORMOUS KISSES ... ( Ps / you have to live beetween 1914 and 1945 this is YOUR PLACE )"

What complete silly and selfdiscrediting gossip!
Silvester jest offline   Reply With Quote