Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 14-03-2012, 00:36   #21
Joswolf

Are you Frank Capiez? I mean sure i know Frank Capiez or i know one Frank Capiez and he has or had the wolfmix. Do you want his phone number?
Like 003366389.... and a bit. I never met him in person but talked on the phone about the wolf TWH mix several times after i got his number and talked about the hybrid. I just cared to know if the animal was doing ok but do not come up with this nonsense.
Jos
Joswolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2012, 01:06   #22
koomak
?

Jos,
Excuse me, I meant that you've never met in person

AMITIES DE KOUMAK, DEMONIAK DIAMOND, DREAM SHAWAK, DÔZ, GRAAL, APACHE, PARYSSE ET SOPHIE
koomak jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2012, 01:13   #23
furyos

Goodnight everybody ... Sophie call me to read last news from the big drama story WD and cie ... Mister jos really I am very curious to know who are you .. Do you have some pictures of me and you ... One of this dog I have from you or anything else than my phone cose all the world have it on my web site or in database ... How is my home / how I speack ( German / english etc with you ) give me please more details really .. I have no secret to hide from you because I never hear or meet you in my life ...for my so nice demoniac
Sorry but if he came from you I
M so curious to see parents or sister etc etc ... And how explain DNA test from
Volos .. You have Volos in your kennel too ???? Really sure mister bergues is not my friend and not yours too but this story is a real curious story ... Give me just a detail ... To prove anything on this ... My car for exemple when I visit you or my family ( because I travel always with one of them ) if not sorry but I don t understand your game ... Really ... Best regards to
You .. And really curious to read you ...Frank capiez
furyos jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2012, 01:18   #24
furyos

Goodnight everybody ... Thanks to Sophie to call me to read this new drama story on this famous wolfdog forum .. Mister jos .. When i meet you / speack With you or buy a dog from you ..??
Old 14-03-2012, 01:39   #25
hekate

Franck can't post because its account is moderated. He asked me to post that for him.

Goodnight everybody ... Thanks to Sophie to call me and tell me about this new drama story in this famous forum WD ... First Aval mister jos I m really sorry but it s the first time I hear your name ... I m perhaps alzeimer sick but can you refresh my memories ... Can you give to me some details how I meet you to buy this dog / any detail will be nice / my car / my home description / my family ( because I travel always with one of them ) give my phone is really not a prove for anybody. ( it s on web site / database every where on Internet ) you know my job perhaps ... Really I m curious / if you speak to me I will be very proud to know when / I speack with just one breeder in Germany and meet him ... And his wife ( platz ) that s all ... For my favorite demoniak diamond can you give to me some pictures when you sale him to compare with mine ( because I have a lot ) and how you explain Volos in his DNA ?? You have Volos in your place in the pass ?? I don t understand why you lie ?? Mr bergues is not my friend like not yours ... But give to him this litle story to give to you a Good publicity is not nice ... You need it ? I wait impatiently some pictures of me or any good prove ... If not please stay in your place like I stay in mine ... I really wish for you the best of the best . For me and my friends all is ok thank you ... Best regards .. Frank capiez
hekate jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2012, 02:02   #26
hekate

Franck cannot post directly, his messages are visible only some hour later.
hekate jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2012, 08:36   #27
Joswolf

Frank Capiez who had my wolfdogmix did speak fine English when i spoke with him. Who are you fooling around and asking if i had Demoniak, sorry i never said that i never seen that dog. And i never seen the so called parents but have you no eyes? Can you not tell an TWH from a mix. Or did a wild wolf climb the fence over night? The breeders who have TWH you think they are all stupid? And Frank i do not know you site and do not even know you had one. Can somebody tell me the HP?
But for the French, first try to read or use better translater. I never seen Demoniak. I never said i did. I only gave away a mix that somebody els brought to France. So not by me. I only called a few times to ask if he was doing ok. And the Frank from that phone number does very well know me. But you can contact me privately if you wish. Only not today.
My data is on www.wolf-auffang.de
My only concern was that the dog had a good life.
Jos
Old 14-03-2012, 08:38   #28
Joswolf

And by the way i also never claimed Demoniak was from this mix i was not thee when they mated. So i do not know. C Berge may say what he wants he lies more often you should know that by now.
Jos
Old 14-03-2012, 09:28   #29
koomak
?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joswolf View Post
And by the way i also never claimed Demoniak was from this mix i was not thee when they mated. So i do not know. C Berge may say what he wants he lies more often you should know that by now.
Jos
Thanks for your answer !

AMITIES DE KOUMAK, DEMONIAK DIAMOND, DREAM SHAWAK, DÔZ, GRAAL, APACHE, PARYSSE ET SOPHIE
koomak jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2012, 10:20   #30
furyos

Goodmorning ... Thanks Mr jos for this explination ... I don t know which guy you speack in English well because my English is very bad and very shook and limited ... Now because of my new job I work on to learn better ... This person who you speack can be me and sure this phone is mine .... I m curious to see your phone bill to see which number you use ... If you can ask your compagnie to sea the details and when ... Sure you do confusion ... If hybrid are in France I can believe it but really it s not me the owner ... For demoniak thanks to put the ligth on because too much Jalousy in this forum from my dogs ... I read your forum where you speack about your work and dogs ( so nice and nicest than some of our breed ) but really I don t see characteristic of mine inside ( I wish in 50 years that ours look like more wolfish ... And with sweet behavior ... This is the most important thing I wish for my breed ) if one day you are close my place ( Paris ) I will so happy to meet you ... Best regards and thanks again for your truth answer ... Frank
Old 14-03-2012, 10:47   #31
michaelundinaeichhorn

Why don't you just take blood samples of Demoniak's ( and Doz's of course) parents, as well as of the above mentioned dogs, with independent witnesses and send it to an independent lab?
That's the easiest way to prove that both are purebred.
The same with Ckynai de la Louve Blanche, his sister and a few others.
And maybe the owner of Unkas, the wolf-mix, will participate...
It shouldn't be a problem as we live in the highly developed 21st century...

Michael
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2012, 11:16   #32
furyos

Why I have to justify anything on this forum ?? I m free in this world and decide to do what I want / what I think or what I feel ..NOBODY in this forum exist yet to oblige to me anything .. Not you mikael / not Christian / no Margo no Paula etc etc ... We cut in France king head to
Have this freedom ... And you think I need your lessons and advances .... We have all test DNA we need and keep all of this for what we need .... Take care in all your drama stories on this forum ... Big big kisses from my dogs and all my friends in this world .. And from me of course ..)
Old 14-03-2012, 21:53   #33
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina

Jos wrote:

"They used an TWH Wolf-mix which i had and was supposed to get rehomed but i gave him to some one shortly and they let it dissapear and ended up with that breeder."

The topic was asked in american wolfdog forum, where Demoniak comes from. I wrote my personal opinion that he is from Skog, a Saarloos - but of course how it is in wolfdog world, I am not sure. And Jos answered:

"They used an TWH Wolf-mix..."

The Topic was, again, I repeat myself, because some people seem to lose control of what we are writing here, who is the father of Demoniak! And when a guy like Jos wrote:

"They used an TWH Wolf-mix .."

then it is obvious that he meant, they used this wolf mix for breeding as the father of Demoniak!

Or what wanted you express Jos? I know that you have difficulties with the german language, but your english is a bit better.

Now, where you notice that you made a fault, you start again with your lies..., typical for you.

Sophie, you know my opinion, people who want to breed wolfdogs can do that, but please do not cheat with the papers! Of course Demoniak is the best csw in the world! And now, where Jos brought light in the case, everybody could be happy, that there is a marvellous in character and fantastic outlooking F 2 pure csw stud male without any american wolfdog heritage! This is real fresh blood.

Best would be to legalize him for official breeding.

Last edited by hanninadina; 14-03-2012 at 21:59.
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2012, 22:09   #34
Joswolf

Berge Wrote (Now, where you notice that you made a fault, you start again with your lies..., ) and then wants to legalize an F2 how is is this possible when i lie Berge? If you can not read shut up. I do not know who is the father of Demoniac i was never there. I only know Berges friends took this hybride to France and Demoniak is wolfish. I do not know anything more. And i also do not care.
Jos
Old 14-03-2012, 22:31   #35
LadyJessy

Send a message via MSN to LadyJessy
Talking

This discussion is more absurd ...
At first they said Diamond's father was a Saarloos....
Now some say that the father is Skog (Saarloos mix with..?!)
Others say that the father is a wolf..
Others say that the father is a TWH Wolf mix...

How many fathers has Diamond??

If you know something and you have the evidence then proceed with the facts!
But if not, it is pointless to talk about.. do not you think?

LadyJessy jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2012, 22:47   #36
Joswolf

Now who is Diamond? It is rather confusing. Who is telling al these rumors?
Was it the same one C B?
Jos
Old 15-03-2012, 00:15   #37
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joswolf View Post
Frank Capiez who had my wolfdogmix did speak fine English when i spoke with him. Who are you fooling around and asking if i had Demoniak, sorry i never said that i never seen that dog. And i never seen the so called parents but have you no eyes? Can you not tell an TWH from a mix. Or did a wild wolf climb the fence over night? The breeders who have TWH you think they are all stupid? And Frank i do not know you site and do not even know you had one. Can somebody tell me the HP?
But for the French, first try to read or use better translater. I never seen Demoniak. I never said i did. I only gave away a mix that somebody els brought to France. So not by me. I only called a few times to ask if he was doing ok. And the Frank from that phone number does very well know me. But you can contact me privately if you wish. Only not today.
My data is on www.wolf-auffang.de
My only concern was that the dog had a good life.
Jos
I think we can clear the problem easily - there are simply several American Wolfdogs and other kind of crosses and mixes used in France. So we do not have ONE or TWO cheated litters but it seems the pedigrees of many French dogs are fake.

You told about Unkas Flying breeze - the father of the C-litter (for example C'pouschka and Ckinay).

I think there is also information about Demoniak and his mother. Given by...FRANK...
In the year 2007 Frank announced on the internet advertising puppies of wolf mixes:
http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showpos...5&postcount=16
On the photos was visible very dark (almost black) American Wolfdog female with puppies. Frank confirmed it:
http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showpos...3&postcount=17
"for the other dog is not wolf but a wolfdog's friend ...and yu can see me with him in few time (new pictures arrives"

The female was very similar to Demoniak's offsprings. She had the same "black" colour as some of them - it is very specilic colour which do not appear by CsW but now you can see it by the French dogs. For example this male: http://www.wolfdog.org/site/en/dbase/d/13035
and this one:
http://www.wolfdog.org/site/en/dbase/d/13036

I think it is the mistake you make. The father of Demoniak is really Volos. But Yvanka is not his mother - the mother is the (almost) black AWD cross (co)owned by Frank and seen on the photos which Frank published on internet.

The same case repeated later:
http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showpos...2&postcount=83
He advertised again his "CsW" litter showing not CsWs but American crosses with puppies. He removed the photos immediately when people started to talk about it:
http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showpos...8&postcount=96
It is obvious that he was simply afraid that people will discover the truth...
Here you can see the copy:
http://web.archive.org/web/200804201...coslovaque.php
(on the photo "photo de cette portee de l annee 2005 parle d elle meme" were visible AWD(?) crosses)

Now we can already see that the American hybrids were REALLY used in his kennel and their offspring were registered as Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs (with fake pedigrees). Frank alone gave people the proofs confirming that he is using the mixes. And now we can see the results very well... It is hard to find pure CsW with his kennel name...

But Jos I can bet that your wolfcross which Frank took to France was also used. And he can be father of some other (cheated) de la Louve blanche litters.
There are many untypical dogs already seen in France where is obvious that they are mixes (it is visible already for begginers). I would not wonder if there will be several "lines" of any kinds of mongrels and crosses which were taken to France and put into CsW breeding under fake pedigrees.

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP

Last edited by z Peronówki; 15-03-2012 at 01:35.
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 00:21   #38
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Frank, you can keep posting, but as you're an non approved member I need to approve each post you do to it be published, then after post something is only wait a bit that it will be approved sooner or later.
Old 15-03-2012, 00:48   #39
wolfin

Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanninadina View Post
Sophie, you know my opinion, people who want to breed wolfdogs can do that, but please do not cheat with the papers! Of course Demoniak is the best csw in the world! And now, where Jos brought light in the case, everybody could be happy, that there is a marvellous in character and fantastic outlooking F 2 pure csw stud male without any american wolfdog heritage! This is real fresh blood.

read this first:
http://www.csv.sk/sites/default/file...poriadok_0.doc

Last edited by wolfin; 15-03-2012 at 01:01.
wolfin jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2012, 01:22   #40
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanninadina View Post

Such dogs will be never recognized as real Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs because of the existing rule of the Slovakian CsW Club (which is used also by the Czech Club). It is what Daiva wrote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfin View Post
and it says that Czechoslovakia Wolfdog is only a dog:
u ktorého sú známe všetky generácie predkov ku 1.6.1999
(deň medzinárodného uznania plemena FCI )

English: "by whom all ancestors till 1.06.1999 are known
(it is the date of the international recognition of the breed)"

Simply said: Czechoslovakian Wolfdog can be called ONLY a dog whose all ancestors are known (and whose were registered in 1.06.1999) and come from the OFFICIAL lines.

All "French Wolfdogs", all illegal and fake crosses, all dogs put in the register (which have "empty" pedigrees or even ONE place empty) ARE NOT considered as "pure" (REAL) Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs.

Sophie can registed her dogs as Saarloos or she can try to fight for the recognition of this new breed. But her dogs will be NEVER be Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs...

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP

Last edited by z Peronówki; 15-03-2012 at 01:25.
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote