Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 22-11-2010, 16:39   #1
jasmine

Default Breeding rules and methods

Paul,

as I wrote what I do is wrong...what others do it is ok and no problem......
so it is no problem : http://www.wolfdog.org/dbase/d/1346 or make "P" litter from Jolly is no problem, because it is not comming from me................
or always copy the others and use the males I used before is no problem....but talk about bad things about my dogs is normal.....or use a 14 month old female for breeding is normal when she did.......
hmmmm strange measurement !!!!!!!

And I must ask you Margo, if I always make bad litters why do you use always the same males for breeding?????

Hero z Rofa
Borko Kollarov Dvor
I used Koro you used Kondor.......
I used Carr M.B just Mona was empty
Hitt Spod Dumbiera
Juri Zlata Palz
wanted to use Argo Tajomy Tulak....than Alf T.T and his son........
very creative ideas!!!!!!

Edit
jasmine jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 17:04   #2
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki
Default Breeding rules and methods

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmine View Post
And I must ask you Margo, if I always make bad litters why do you use always the same males for breeding?????
Edith, do you mean it serious????
Do you know that the whole CzW breed base on lines? If you would be a Czech breeder than you would know that Czech Club do not even ALLOW to mix the lines... Also the Slovak club advice to keep line breeding.
Breeding of dogs do not base on accidental matings... You are breeding CzW for a long time - long enought to should know that there exist a group of breeders from different countries working together on different lines to safe and protect genetic diversity by CzW. And since years I'm working with them.

I do not use THE SAME males - I NEVER repeated a mating (like you do). I do not base on my private males (like you do) to make the costs as low as possible - I always prefer to use the most interesting even if I have to travel several houndreds or tausends kilometer. And one you can be sure - NONE of my litters is made "by mistake". There is always very well-thought-out reson why I make the specific litter.

Yes, there are lines which I will never use because the dogs there are much more "problematic" ("ill") that other.
And there are also lines which I like more - after several years of breeding I know that some lines are not only interesting guarantee better character and/or look and/or health...

Quote:
Hero z Rofa
Borko Kollarov Dvor
I used Koro you used Kondor.......
I used Carr M.B just Mona was empty
Hitt Spod Dumbiera
Juri Zlata Palz
wanted to use Argo Tajomy Tulak....than Alf T.T and his son........
very creative ideas!!!!!!
Edit
The question is who copy who.... I never took a look on your plans - I didn't even knew that you have any... But in such case it seems I have to publish a list of dogs which I plan to use in the future (some are not even born but only planned ) in order not to be accused that I copy your ideas...

And you list is the best example - for long time I had a problem because I had only one female (later two) - so many males which I planned were wating years till I had the idea to use them...

Examples:
Hero z Rofa. In the fact I planned to use Tambury but after speaking with some breeders I realized I have to change my plans because females covered by him were ampty. But I wanted to use at least his sons. I found one in 2002 in Bystra and took first photos of him. Excactly - it was Hero. I spoke with his owner and I decided to use him. 2 years BEFORE your litter.
Why my puppies are born first 2005. It is easy - I always start with older males where there is bigger "danger" that they will pass away. So 2003 I used Borko - not "thanks to you" but "despite of you".. 2004 some breeders (also my good freind) planned to use Hero so I went to Gaius Dor (no puppies were born). 2005 finally Jolly was covered by him. Over 3 years after I decided to use him.

Carr Maly bysterec - dear Edith, I cheered Lubos allready when he decided to use Azor. When many breeders told he must be out of his mind to make this mating. I cheered Carr when he was born - and on his first shows - when he always was loosing with very low quality males which had serious problems to move. I was "for him" also when other breeders blamed him for many invented problems. Every time I heard how "ugly guy" he is I answered "Oh, yes, but I will use him..." (funny that the biggest critics have not litters of Carr ). Carr was "my" dog from the time when Lubos decided to make this litter... And Juri - ask Daiva: he was put on the list long time before you made litter.

Hitt - you can ask Milan... A long time before your litter Milan was informed to keep this dog for me. I kept contact already with his previous owner - I knew he will be the first "safe" way to use the blood of Cagi without being affraid that the puppies will look like molosses....

Argo - is it not about Argo but about Bux. It was the "sad time" when I had only one female and when I had only one litter a year(it means I had to watch that many precius dogs die without having even one litter - only because other breeders do not want to travel more than 100km or if they travel than only always to the same (pseudo)champions). Bux died short before I had a female for him but I knew I will use his sons. Dino was sold to Holland. I took Dak and... from this time I like offsprings of Bux very much. I made already some litters with his blood and more will be born. And Argo - Argo is typical representant of this "family"...

As you can see I can really write that "all other people copy my ideas" - but I never even though to think about it this way...
I have my own ideas - and my own favourite dogs. Yes, when I think about a dog which has already litters by other breeders I watch the puppies: they show me what the dog "gives" and basing on it I'm choosing for him the best fiting female. Or sometimes, if the health results of his offsprings are bad, I remove the dog. Two times I removed whole lines - I still like the dogs very much (look and character), but I will never use them or any of their offsprings exactly because of heath problems.
If someone "copy" my ideas - I'm ONLY happy. Because first: it confirms my choice. It means other breeders also keep the specific dog for interesting. Second: I choose (in my opinion) dogs which, I think, are precious for our breed. If such dogs will have more litters than only by me - it will make me happy...

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2010, 17:12   #3
jasmine

make the cost as low as possible????
I have good quality males why couldn't I used them?
Or to keep a male, grow up, bring show and keep him for 10-12 years is much cheaper than a studfee????

And I don't remember that Gisu or Juri would be in my garden.......
Old 22-11-2010, 17:32   #4
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Quote:
Are you afraid that you couldn't sale your pups from your comming 4!!!!! (but you are not producer , just a simple family breeder....) litters?????
Jasmine, please do not strike back on such way. I just asked about a question - I didn't knew it would drive you crazy so much. And please do not try to divert the attention from what you have written and what is the topic about.

I'm really not affraid about my puppies as I not need to do. The conditions to get a puppy from us are MUCH more strict - we do not sell puppies to everybody, all puppies are sold with written contract. We do not sell puppies to resellers, to huge kennels where dogs live in cages. But still there are always people who want a puppy from us - it didn't changed since over 10 years.

You write about my 4 litters - what you forgot to write that the dogs by us live in totally different conditions. We do not keep dogs in the cages - they live with us at home. We are 3-people (now 4-people) familly who is crazy about this breed. We work at home so we can dedicate 24 hour a day, 7 days a week to the dogs. ALL puppies are born and grow up at home - not even ONE puppy was ever born outside in a kennel. We have huge house and enough time to give the puppies and the dogs everything they need. Also our dogs are a real familly /make well orgasnized pack/ - all females give birth to the puppies in my room. First every female care for her own puppies, later the whole pack play with them.

I have more dogs than some other dog owners. But I have also not only the help of my family but also some proffesional four-legged puppy sitters...

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
Old 22-11-2010, 17:48   #5
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Quote:
make the cost as low as possible????
I have good quality males why couldn't I used them????
Or to keep a male, grow up, bring show and keep him for 10-12 years is much cheaper than a studfee????
Which dog you kept so long?

And yes - believe me that using foreign studs dogs is much more expensive.
You are using the same male for several females every year but you need to give him food only once. You don't need to pay stud dog fee which is much higher by already one litter than the food for the dog for the whole year. You don't need to travel and pay the gasoline, you don't need to pay accomodation when you spent the time abroad. I have also my stud dogs and I know what I'm writing - using own dogs make the costs MUCH MORE lower...

But there is something else what is much more important than the money - you know that the main rule for responsible breeder of Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs is not to repeat the same matings (with the exceptions when the born litter was very small or the puppies "dissapeared"). If you will take a look on the best (most respected) kennels in different countries you will see that none of the breeders repeated his/her litters over and over again even if the puppies were of excellent quality.
The reason is simple: the breed is developing and we need as much genetic diversity as possible. Repeating the litters is simply senseless....

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
Old 23-11-2010, 00:41   #6
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaiva View Post
It is just a full moon
Do you think full moon is good explanation for Lupis? Do you think that have men also have PMS...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanninadina View Post
So you both Margo and Edit made very good advertisement for your upcoming litters!!! Congratulations. Edit with more wolfy looking (and being?) csw and Margo with raising up in the house.
Do you think raising up puppies at home is an advertising? That it is something special? Christian, take a look on some books about dogs and some advices about puppy rising. Every book say the same... It is a norm, or should be a norm...
Advertising would be if I would write that we make "early neurological stimulation" of all puppies born by us... Advertising would be... (I will not write more - but believe me - I not even started with a real "advertising").

Quote:
But Margo, I did not understand that you took Baron offspring and Belke? All in a row, not far to travel????
Christian, everytime you write something you write words without being informed about pure facts. You base your accusations on your own presumptions...
I visited the dogs several times. 4 times Juri, 3 times Arab, 2 times Belke and 2 times Drink. Because it was the time when I had a LOOT of work to do I didn't stayed by the dog owners but everytime I had to came back home... The "nearest" dog Drink lives in CZ - 350km from my house. Other dogs live in Germany: Belke 400km, Arab - 600km, the farest (Juri) 700km. Within about 2 weeks I spent every second day traveling to Germany (or Czech Republic) and back only to be able to mate my females with dogs I like and I keep as interesting. Because of it I made about 10.000km - it is not a joke. And you write: "not far to travel"...

Quote:
4 litters + how many others you did this year?
Easy to check in the database - I do not "hide" any litters. I have nothing to hide... I made ONE litter. 4 puppies were born.

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
Old 23-11-2010, 10:10   #7
jasmine

Good Morning ,

I have never started fights, topics , I am the person who are always attected year by year in this "litter time".
I know that the market is getting less, I know that hard to sale the pups....but to always use this "sale technic" is more than disgusting.
On the other part I must tell you, to be on focus is realy amusing me and I believe there are more person who could see behind the curtain than who believe the bulshits.

Margo,

I'm sorry to say but for me you are not a family breeder. You are also a producer!!!! A family breeder keep max. 3-4 dog not more, you have 10 at least, a family breeder don't make litter from 14 month old female like you did last year, don't make litter from old females like you do this year , don't make several litters year by year like you do and don't live from the dogs like you do!!!!
So I realy don't understand how dare you criticize me !!!!!

About your balabalbalbla to use the same males : I don't put my litter plans not because I haven't got, but because of you!!!! And of course you always have excelent breeding plans, so after WDS you planned 2 litters from Hitt ( just to keep the different lines of course .... ) and after Gisu's succes you made big publicity on your forum about your plan with Gisu's father (do you think I haven't got friends who read and translate me your bulshits you write to your own site or polish forum???????)

And as your all females and males are from Joly ex. Mery Bell, you couldn't use your males just for Mery Bell ( and you have alredy done it ! ) so please don't write me money saving mateings!!!!
I also make/made litters from foreigner males, and YES !!!!! I dare to use my own males as well as (for my oppinion, what is surely not like yours ) they have good bloodline and excelent dogs.

So I realy will make a statistic about the time(s) when my kennel appear in the forum...and of course always in negative way , but I think the result won't be unexpected as it always happens in this period and always when some other "famous" kennels have pups (and maybe problem to sale them)

I'm not perfect, I make mistakes as everybody could do......and though I think I have enough experienses I have never feel that I have to say what is right or wrong, I have never feel that I have to criticize others.
There are a lot of ways...I try to walk on my own way..............

Have a nice day,

Edit
Old 23-11-2010, 14:19   #8
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Quote:
I'm sorry to say but for me you are not a family breeder. You are also a producer!!!! A family breeder keep max. 3-4 dog not more, you have 10 at least(..)don't make several litters year by year like you do and don't live from the dogs like you do!!!!
So I realy don't understand how dare you criticize me !!!!!
What is a family breeder for you? Person with one female keeping her in the kennel for whole day long, making one litter with a neibour's male from next vilage, keeping the puppies in a pigpen and selling them in wholesale to puppy dealers?
Oh yes Edith - a production can be even a breeder with only one female and one litter a year. And there are many such cases in our breed.

I have one question for you: what is a normal family for you? Two people with one child? Two people with 2 children? And what about a family with 4 children? Is a family with 5 children a PRODUCTION according to you??? And family with 8 children? Is it a children-producing-factory? No, you can not divide family basing on number of children but only basing on the conditions and amount to love and attention the children get from their parents.

Yes, Edith - also the difference between PRODUCER and BREEDER do not base on the number on dogs but on the CONDITIONS how the dogs are living, basing on all the things the breeder can offer to the dogs and the REASON why such person keeps the dogs. The only difference is - if the dogs have normal happy life, or they are just used as "things" for breeding.

Yes, I have more dogs than some other people. I have 10 Wolfdogs - 2 of them are rescue dogs. 1 male is a special case - he will spent the rest of his life by me because he was abused by his owner what cased that sometimes he acts agressiv (in the fact he would be dead for a long time if I would not take him) - it is not possible to find him a new home. I also have 13 years old GSD-mix - also a rescue dog (the owner planned to put her down so I took her - she is with us already for 10 years). But the number of dogs is the only thing which makes my kennel different form other "family breeders". You will be not able to find EVEN ONE other difference - what makes my kennel "less familiar". In some cases it is even easier because puppies can grow up in a pack - they have not only contact with people but also with other FRIENDLY dogs which have huge influence on their future social behaviour.
Yes, I have more dogs. I have also pretty big family where everyone keeps contact with each other. I have also much more friends than "normal" people have... Because so looks MY LIFE.

Yes, you are right. I live from dogs.... But not from BREEDING WOLFDOGS... Please think careful and COUNT... Yes, we own 10 dogs. Do you really think 1-4 litters a year can give enough money for them? For dog food and suplements, veterinary care, their trainig, showing, for meetings and summer camps? Especially than I do not "produce" with my own males but I also have to pay stud dog fees, travels and accomodation. And also the prices of puppies are far different here than in other countries (I'm not a salesman asking different prices from different people basing on their financial status). And additionally we also take part in dog rescue actions and from time to time I also have to provide for such dogs. No, I do not EARN money with Wolfdogs but I SPENT money for Wolfdogs... And I spent a lot...
But dogs ARE my life - I administrate several dog sites, I own the biggest WWW site about dogs in Poland, I write articles for magazines, we make web presentations for breeders, we work for dog food factory preparing receipts for them. So I EARN my money - so I "live from dogs".

Quote:
a family breeder don't make litter from 14 month old female like you did last year, don't make litter from old females like you do this year
You know - it is exactly your problem... There is a database on Wolfdog - there are 100 possiblities to verify what you write and say. But NO... You preffer to tell lies about all other breeders even if your words are pure (as you call it) bullshit.
Who told you about 14 month old female?!?!? Or it was your private invention? First: I WOULD NEVER DO THIS. Second: Poland if not like Hungary. You can not make whateven you want - you have to keep strictly for the rules. For everything you have to ask for permission.
You can not breed 14 month old females! You can cover a female which is at least 18 months old and obtained the breeding rights. Even if you would like to cover her one day earlier you have to ask for special permission. You can make only one litter a year. There is no chance that the kennel club will allow you to make 2 as it is possible is some other countries. You can breed a female only to the age of 8-years (the last litter can be made in the year when the female ends 8 years). There is possiblity to make one more litter (it apply to all "healthy" breeds - and Wolfdogs are considered as long living dogs). To get such permission you have to be a "responsible" breeder (the people in the kennel club must be sure that your dogs are kept in good conditions), you must write request to the breeding comittee and show proofs that the female is healthy and in PERFECT condition and is a valuable breeding bitch - you must show her achievements, achievements of her puppies, health certificates of her and also her puppies. First after the comittee will agree you can make a litter. But only one. More requests are not allowed.
My "old" females are 2-3 years younger than your. And as everybody can see on the photos and in the reality also about 5-7 years younger according their real conditions.
Quote:
About your balabalbalbla to use the same males : I don't put my litter plans not because I haven't got, but because of you!!!!
Edith, you din't even know how interesting your words are... They explain a LOT... So many lies and goosips which flow between some people.... You really created your own reality - your own world...
Beside you are so full of megalomania... You really think you are hug of the universe...
I never took a look on your breeding plans... In the fact they were not interesting for me... All time I treated you as all other breeders - with no negative background. NONE of my decision based on your litters. In many cases I could even tell that YOU "stole" my ideas. I spoke with some breeders/owners about some dogs before you EVER saw them. Sometimes before the dogs were born - some litters born by other breeders are also my idea... The litters were made for bigger plan - there are more such litters in execution. As I wrote: there is nice cooperation between breeders from diffeerent countries - some litters which seem to have no connection are made to be used for making lines in the future. There are plans for several years - should I write you the text "you stile MY idea" every time you use dog from a litter which was planned by us?
Quote:
And of course you always have excelent breeding plans, so after WDS you planned 2 litters from Hitt ( just to keep the different lines of course .... )
How many puppies were born? 0. There was not even one litter. Now you have the answer...
Quote:
and after Gisu's succes you made big publicity on your forum about your plan with Gisu's father
Edith, you really make my day... I see you found in Poland your mirror image - a person who has the same problems with megalomania... Especially this person should know (and she knows it VERY WELL) that we planned to use Argo before you even knew that Argo exist, many years before Gisu was born. I was interested in this dog already when he was a puppy - no wonder: he was fiting to my plans. For many years he was published on my web site as a stud dog for Garuda - if someone "stole" the idea of other breeder it was YOU and your Polish soul mate.... I have no problem if someone else make the same decisions as I - for me it is only a proove that I made a good decision. But the fact is that after you and your Polish friend made this litter and after she took a dog from this litter many people here described it as "theft" made to spite the owner of Garuda... I have no problem with it - I hope Argo will have much more litters.
For me personally additional advertising for Argo was his litter from CZECH Republic. Gisotsu and his brothers do not have the good sides of Argo - high size, good bones, masculine head and active temperament. Yes, I know it is because they are copies of their mother. Anyway I was looking for things which exactly Gisu do not have.
Quote:
(do you think I haven't got friends who read and translate me your bulshits you write to your own site or polish forum???????)
Calm down Edith, you can agree with words I wrote or not. But be careful - your Polish friend has huge problems to keep to the reality and she has the tendency to write lies. Additionally she has problem to understand Polish language. She is well know in PL for the things which she has done. For publishing not existing ED results, for cheating and lies, for her "disappearing" dogs. Really a very "reliable" source of information....
Quote:
And as your all females and males are from Joly ex. Mery Bell, you couldn't use your males just for Mery Bell ( and you have alredy done it ! ) so please don't write me money saving mateings!!!!
You see - you have no idea what you are talking about. For many years I had Bolton - most titled dog in Poland (and not only here). He was perfect mate for ALL my females but I didn't used him even one time - he was living by us as my teddy bear. Even if such dogs are described by so called proffesional breeders "parasites" and are given away or put down....
But beside Bolton I had by me much more dogs which I could use. There are SEVERAL males which I rescued, which have puppies by other breeders - which I was able to keep to "produce" low cost puppies. But I decided that money is not important - now the dogs live by loving families in different coutries - not only in Europe.
No - using different males is not compulsion but my own decision basing on the rules for responsible breeding.
Quote:
I also make/made litters from foreigner males, and YES !!!!! I dare to use my own males as well as (for my oppinion, what is surely not like yours ) they have good bloodline and excelent dogs.
Please read twice what I've written. I do not say you can not use your own dogs. I just write that using always the same males for the same females and repeating the same matings especially if the quality of the puppies was low and different problems appeared is not BREEDING but PRODUCTION.
Quote:
So I realy will make a statistic about the time(s) when my kennel appear in the forum...and of course always in negative way , but I think the result won't be unexpected as it always happens in this period and always when some other "famous" kennels have pups (and maybe problem to sale them)
Edith, you are "bitting" a wrong person.... I didn't started this topic. I didn't wrote about your kennel - I only wrote the truth: that I also know about Arys litter this year what prooves the words of lupis. Maybe my was were bit coarse but believe me - I was shocked that so know person like you can write such obvious lies in public.
But it seems you really have personal problems with me... Because instead to speak with any other person on this forum you decided to attack me with you seld-invented theories...

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
Old 23-11-2010, 14:59   #9
jasmine

ahhh you are perfect, Margo
But why did you feel that you hade to clean yourself?

Anyway: there are some facts....so you could try to explain yourself..but for me still too much blablabla and nothing behind it!

Edit

PS: ahhh I thought there are more people in Poland not just you and Agnieszka....hmmm maybe I was wrong....

PS2: yees Gisu is a very bad dog !!!
http://www.wolfdog.org/dbase/d/10954
and his pups are also terrible !
Old 23-11-2010, 15:13   #10
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Quote:
PS2: yees Gisu is a very bad dog !!!
http://www.wolfdog.org/dbase/d/10954
and his pups are also terrible !
No, you don't understand what I wrote. I wrote that he do not have the main characteristics of his father. And not not have what I was looking for...

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
Old 23-11-2010, 15:16   #11
jasmine

yes I know...... his biggest mistake that he is Crying Wolf
Old 23-11-2010, 15:45   #12
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Quote:
yes I know...... his biggest mistake that he is Crying Wolf
Honestly? NO.
You can believe or not but I have no problem with it and with you. Interesting for me are DOGS and not their kennel names. I look on the pedigrees and not on the breeders' names. I evaluate the dogs and not their name.

Argo is hight dog on the maximum size. He has very strong bones and strong skull. He has great eyes, and... and.... There were some more things. Of course he has also very light colour but it is no problem for me because the female has great pigmentation.
Anyway his litter with the female we planned for him in Poland could give very good results. Nice puppies, with good body, movement and structure. Both dogs were very good fiting together.

Gisotsu has different angulation than his father. He do not have strong bones. The head is pretty light, he is of average size. With THIS female he would not give nice puppies, but weak, feminine micro-wolfdogs.

It is why I planned Argo and not his son. Not because of their kennels names but because of this what the dogs could "offer".

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
Old 23-11-2010, 16:41   #13
wolfin

Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin

Quote:
very typical for what ???????
margo thake a standart cytat - read this and self wort diferent are?
Old 23-11-2010, 20:19   #14
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina

@Margo, you did not explain, why you used Baron and Arleen offspring, alhtough didn´t you use Baron by yourself two times and Cäsar?

I have only 4 dogs and I have the whole day time, please Margo you explained in some long posts here, that you do work in the whole dog world, not only in breeding and that you have 10 (and Przemek?) dogs? I am sorry, how can it be possible to socialize puppies in a litter when there are some litters at the same time? How can one work or be simply with his dogs when he got so many dogs like you and doing so much work?

Raising up csw pups in the house is in a lot of places not common. And you know it Margo! Not only in eastern part of europe but in italy, france and other countries too.

I do not care, what you do, but people should know it and of course, you are open with it. You and of course Edit too, breed some (not all) very nice dogs. But sorry, nobody can give so many dogs what they need. But of course I know germans have a different sight how one should keep dogs - like family members as if they are human beings .

Christian
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2010, 20:42   #15
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
But of course I know germans have a different sight how one should keep dogs - like family members as if they are human beings .

Christian
And not just in Germany Sweden to

My little baby boy >>> http://www.wolfdog.org/drupal/en/gallery/pic/55524/

Best regards / Mikael
Old 23-11-2010, 21:10   #16
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Quote:
@Margo, you did not explain, why you used Baron and Arleen offspring, alhtough didn´t you use Baron by yourself two times and Cäsar?
HEH? Do you really mean ME?
I used Baron only one time, Casar only one time. As all other dogs. I also used son of Casar. For daughter of Iran.
Why?
Look in the pedigrees - you will see what we all plan to make...

Quote:
I have only 4 dogs and I have the whole day time, please Margo you explained in some long posts here, that you do work in the whole dog world, not only in breeding and that you have 10 (and Przemek?) dogs? I am sorry, how can it be possible to socialize puppies in a litter when there are some litters at the same time? How can one work or be simply with his dogs when he got so many dogs like you and doing so much work?
Easy - all things are bounded... When I sit on the computer and work - they sleep. When I make something outside - they are with me. When I go for a walk or by bike I can take them (usually half of them). When I go to the kennel club usually some of them go with me. 2 go inside and we make the litter checks. By obedience lesson I can have 4 of them with me - CzW are not like labradors - 2 hours are too long for them so I change dogs every 30 min I go to dog shows with 6-7 - I show only 4-5: 2 just love to travel with the car. By meetings - almost all are with me....
Dogs are always with me - they have really active life...
It is really pretty easy - there is no bigger difference between giving food to 4 dogs or to 10. If you play with one dog or with whole pack. You know what is the main difference - you see it when you pass the doors. With more dogs you have to wait much longer till you can close them....

And socialization of the puppies:
first remember that the size of CzW litters is similar to wolfish litters - they are pretty small with 4-8 puppies. AND I never breed females which give a lot puppies at the same time. I also could not imagine that I have for example 4 litters of borzois with 12-15 puppie each... Usually I have less puppies than my friends breeding kangals who have one litter.

Second: puppies are born usually in the winter when I have no "addional work" to do. Obedience courses end in November, "our shows" are in April and September, there are also no more meetings, shows a.s.o. It means I have A LOT of free time...

Third: puppies mean people who are interested in them and such people LOVE to visit "their" pupps. In the puppy time also our friends visit us much more often than usual (all of them are dog lovers). There is time when we have visits almost every day. Can you imagine better socialization?
I have a lot of time for them. I have a lot of dogs which play with them. And there are many people visiting us - puppy buyers but also our neibours have free time in the winter so several times a week there is a pack of children at our home playing with puppies.

Yes, it is a lot of work to do. But believe me - there is really no difference between 1,2,3,4 litters. You make the same 'work'....

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
Old 24-11-2010, 08:19   #17
Hanka

Send a message via ICQ to Hanka Send a message via Skype™ to Hanka

Hi Massimo, I know, your question was not for me, but I must answer you a little your question:
" that is why breeders with females in CZ look for males outside CZ who are not obliged to follow breeding rules in CZ?? ""
Count how much litters is here and count how much breders used not czech males. I think, about 90% of fathers czech litters are czech males. We use foreigner males only sometimes and only some breeders. (Maybe if males are interest, good (in blood) for some female, we want save some "interest family",.....) It is not so often like you mean.
I do it sometimes too, why not. But for me is a pitty, if males from other countries have not czech bonitation, from judges from country of origin., or czech HD results......
A pitty, bu we can do nothing against it.
But it is not problem to use foreigner males, or yes?
Hanka jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2010, 09:00   #18
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Send a message via Skype™ to Vaiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanka View Post
But for me is a pitty, if males from other countries have not czech bonitation, from judges from country of origin., or czech HD results......
A pitty, bu we can do nothing against it.
Hanka, what is it? Sorry, but this is allready insultive. So other countries do not have profesional veterinarians to make a proper HD test??? Also the judges in other countries are totally stupid? Not speaking about bonitations?
First you want all the countries to breed according to Czech breeding plans. Then you say that even HD, made in other country than Czechia is NOT GOOD?

Vaiva jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2010, 09:08   #19
Hanka

Send a message via ICQ to Hanka Send a message via Skype™ to Hanka

Yes, I think, exist differents in countries in measuring of HD. And in some countries NOBODY measure X-ray photos, but doctor only look at photo and write result. It is bad, but true.
I can write it because I had seen it by my own eyes.
Don´t take it like isultation of somebody or some countries. I only write it is a pitty. Pitty for breed because we "lies to own pocket" when much of dogs have perfect HD "A" on paper, but reality is a little different....
Hanka jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2010, 09:15   #20
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Send a message via Skype™ to Vaiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanka View Post
Yes, I think, exist differents in countries in measuring of HD. And in some countries NOBODY measure X-ray photos, but doctor only look at photo and write result. It is bad, but true.
I can write it because I had seen it by my own eyes.
Don´t take it like isultation of somebody or some countries. I only write it is a pitty. Pitty for breed because we "lies to own pocket" when much of dogs have perfect HD "A" on paper, but reality is a little different....
It might be a pitty for you, but insulting for people from other countries.
So maybe it is worth naming the countries, where you saw HD, done looking not to the hips, but to owner's pocket? Because this is still not fair. Also the show evaluations from some Slovak judges seem to be much more interesting for many people, than ones from Czech judges And we had the topic about bonitations - maybe no need to start them once more. Still if I had my dog bonitated by Oskar Dora I somehow do not feel I should go for a more "better" one in Czech Respublik.

Vaiva jest offline   Reply With Quote