Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Wolves and wolfdogs

Wolves and wolfdogs All about animals similar to CzW... Information about other Wolfdogs: Saarloos Wolfhound, Lupo Italiano...

Old 13-01-2013, 16:18   #21
Smokey
Angel en Bachata,Luna

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanninadina View Post

And yes Smokey, these Robin and Willem are the same guys and it seems that you posted their old website. I do not believe that they will mix the americans with the europaens. By the way, they do own only Raven. A Polar does not exist. It is Knuth from Jos de Bruin. If you look right on the website, you will notice that, where you can see "Polar" and Knuth, Photoshop does his work, lol.

Christian
www.wolfdogs-siouxtala.de
Oke Christian
Yes they are the same guys.
They mix the Saarloos Shadow with a Czech wolfdog.

http://wolfsblut-vom-burgstall.de/e-wurf-planung/

I don't know what the pups are called than?
Pups are mixes than.
But I understand the pups are more expensief than a pup with a pedigree?
Old 13-01-2013, 16:24   #22
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina

No Smokey, the breeder used another wolfdog but not Shadow.

And yes, in germany, people may more for "mixed Wolfdogs than for a pure bred FCI pedigree wolfdog. People check out the pairings and see/think that these combinations are maybe better than a pure breed for example czechoslovakian wolfdog.

But so far I know, the mother was a csw/malamute mix. Father from last litter - pups got just to their new home - is american/csw mix.
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2013, 16:26   #23
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina

Oh, I see, it is another "new" litter, you meant Smokey. You are right csw female, and pure Saarloos? It shall be a F 3?! Yeah maybe from the french Skog Saarloos line.
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2013, 16:48   #24
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanninadina View Post
And please watch my blog, watch the videos. Shy animals? I can not see any. They are sometimes timid. But you can see too that they are workable, Tatanka doing mantrailing, it is a pup from Noomi. You will find pups from Noomi who go along with horsesand other things. My from me bred male Izzy on Christmas market on a saturday in december, full of people and he was for about 8 month not in the center of the City, because he is normally my sport dog - and he did it!
http://siouxtalaperrolob.blogspot.de...&max-results=7
Have fun
I think you didn't get my point. I'm simply NOT INTERESTED in wolfdogs. Just in dogs.

Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2013, 00:25   #25
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukidomari View Post
That's not what it says here about their 'American' boy: http://www.europeanwolfdogs.com/English/Polar.html

'He likes to play with Raven and Faust and we hope to pair them up in the future'. Faust is one of their 'European' females...
They just did, there is an announcement on facebook. Polar x Faust, "accepting deposits now". The same sentence that you find on most Hybrids-sites....

Last edited by michaelundinaeichhorn; 14-01-2013 at 00:33.
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-2013, 01:07   #26
Smokey
Angel en Bachata,Luna

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
They just did, there is an announcement on facebook. Polar x Faust, "accepting deposits now". The same sentence that you find on most Hybrids-sites....
I hope it's not serious? There is a sufferer of cataract in line with Faust.Ik would not dare take the risk for the puppies.
Old 14-01-2013, 09:08   #27
wolfin

Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
I hope it's not serious? There is a sufferer of cataract in line with Faust.Ik would not dare take the risk for the puppies.
but this not interesing )) have this mix HD ED DM DW PRA? I think not, when they are 101% healty
Old 14-01-2013, 17:12   #28
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
But I understand the pups are more expensief than a pup with a pedigree?
The prices for wolfdogs are around 2500 Euros and a lot of people simply want a big wolfish looking dog, as exotic as possible. That it is possible to visit the peripher areas of a market with a dog lying under some shelter or to find a family member on an emty area seems to be enough to dream the dream of a pet-wolf.
According to the amount of money that can easily be earned without any kennel or health controles advertising is allready starting. Deposits for the Dutch kennel can be made and Sioux Tala is planning two litters this year and the so called "calm Sport Dog" has mated three females - I doubt for free.
This is a very special world with a lot of money and illegal actions involved those of us who are interested in DOGS will not understand.

Ina
Old 14-01-2013, 18:38   #29
avgrunn

I've got a question because I don't understand some things.
Are they saying that these wolfdogs, will have great character? Will be amazing home pets? Is it even still possible when they will mix the american wolfdogs with so called european ones which clearly are something between vlcaks and saarlooses. Will these mixes also give great characters ? Or is it just playing on human's stupidity to have something wild at home or in their yard. I would love someone to explain that to me
Old 14-01-2013, 19:16   #30
michaelundinaeichhorn

If you get a closer look you will find that what you think is a great character is something very different to what they see as a great character and calm. On the video I see an animal that is able to watch a slightly crowded area lying next to a known dog under a shelter with a steadily preasing owner, without panicing but without selfconfidence but slight signs of stress (the black one). It gives you something to think if this is something seen as being great and a sign of good charakter, for me this is nothing to mention. I did put in a video here of some crosses on an exhibition. The owners see perfect behaving dogs, everybody else saw terribly stressed fearfull animals.
On the other way round a normal CSW is terribly aggressiv for them because it will not run away on the first sign of anything potentially threatening.
So in conclusion a CSW is not a good family dog but a whatsoever American or European Wolfdog is.

Ina
Old 14-01-2013, 19:40   #31
avgrunn

So they see what they want to see, this is just sad. Mainly because there are plenty of people who would love to have something wild at home, but do not really know that it may have dangerous consequences.
Old 15-01-2013, 00:23   #32
michaelundinaeichhorn

It is mainly sad for their animals. We will have a very huge Hybrid-Problem in some years and no sanctuaries to keep them as they don´t fit in normal shelters.

Ina
Old 16-01-2013, 00:25   #33
Joswolf

Quote (There is a sufferer of cataract in line with Faust.Ik would not dare take the risk for the puppies. )
Is there any, just any line with no illness at all????Most dogbreeds carry about 300 till 400 genetic foult's mister so get real.
And what did anyone suggest my Knut made love to an European? Christian get real, stop telling these lies. And just give back the stolen property that i've bin asking for. It is not yours so youre a thief and i gave you an oppertiunity to make it right. And what do you do? Spreading roomers and lies around.
Jos
Joswolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-01-2013, 00:31   #34
Joswolf

And may i remember that it is nothing new an American Wolfdog is earlier bin bred to an tjechisch wolfdog. And even Christian himself just give his black stallion to an Ami tjech wolfdoh mix.
But so what, what is an Amierican wolfdog? It is bin bred with husky and German shephard's. German S you know German from Europe. So what is an American wolfdog? Answer, it's an wolfcross with European dog!!! lol
Jos
Joswolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 02:01   #35
Valkyrja

From what I understand, this breeder (European Wolfdogs) now has two black phase (male and female) , as well as one arctic type male American wolfdog, from Mace Loftus' lines. I have no clue though about the Saarloos/CsV crosses/mixes that they did have previously, I think they still have them but seem more focused now on the Mace line N. American wolfdogs.

I don't think they had a litter of puppies yet from any pairings with their own high contents, but are always planning to...

But I have not been paying attention to them for a while now so maybe I have missed something... :P
Valkyrja jest offline   Reply With Quote