Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 20-11-2008, 14:18   #81
Hanka

Send a message via ICQ to Hanka Send a message via Skype™ to Hanka

A little Off topic: Lupis who are you? I think, you have very much free time. You are happy
Hanka jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2008, 14:32   #82
lupis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanka View Post
A little Off topic: Lupis who are you? I think, you have very much free time. You are happy
i see you write on forum much more as me and i not understand your question
lupis jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2008, 14:40   #83
Hanka

Send a message via ICQ to Hanka Send a message via Skype™ to Hanka

wow, you don´t understand humor. It was not question
Hanka jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2008, 17:13   #84
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Please people, you won't see real carachter quality in a dogshow, I know a lot of dogs wich are completly shy and problematic but in dogshows makes a real show in the ring.
Old 23-11-2008, 20:44   #85
elf

de la Louve Blanche litter advertising: http://www.animaux.biz/chiens/elevag...coslovaque.php

You can see at the bottom of the advertising a picture of a wolf and some text around:

une portee issue de l elevage familiale de la louve blanche

photo de cette portee de l annee 2005 parle d elle meme

Traduction of the text around the picture:

A litter from the family kernel de la louve blanche
picture of this litter 2005 speaks itself
elf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2008, 22:25   #86
martiou07

Send a message via MSN to martiou07 Send a message via Skype™ to martiou07

a wolf ????!!!!!!

martiou07 jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2008, 03:14   #87
furyos

YES it's a wolf 'litter !!!!. y know thanks yu !!!.. y show in this picture the conection beetween wolfdog and wolf .. exactly same attitude with pupps and morphotype .. what is the problem on??? its pity yu don't show others pictures from my dogs y can note in a lot web site pictures with wolwes and y don't have any problem on this .... do yu know ELF and MARTIOU 07 that we have in this breed blood???.. if yu don't note that it's shame ... y never forget it in my selection breeding ... look of wolf with dog behaviour of couse not shy attitude ...some french kennel forget it .. sorry .. not me ... thanks again for my publicity in this topic .... best regards .. frank
furyos jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2008, 03:18   #88
furyos

elf yu can ask all people in this europeen forum change their AVATAR with wolf pictures too ..NOT??????????y laugth a lot !!!! hahahahahahahahah
Old 24-11-2008, 03:43   #89
furyos

y show yu elf and martiou 07 ...what type y like from my kennel ... yu can note that in dog show... theiy are so quiete and not wolf attitude shy but dog show competition attitude ... this is a real work .. Not just speak to speak .... for nothing .. hope yu understand this time ....best regards... frank

Last edited by furyos; 26-11-2008 at 17:47.
Old 24-11-2008, 03:59   #90
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Everyone here knows the history of this breed well.
And so...?
What all you've write t'ill now have to do with that?

Quote:
First of all you say that these pictures are of YOUR last litter in 2005, so, or you made hybrids, or you lie for people.
After you put it as if the mother of the announced litter was the same of the photo.. is like you want see if people are dumb enough to believe in it and don't see differences.
If you want reply, please reply properlly instead change topic with a sad little show.
Old 24-11-2008, 04:10   #91
furyos

hi nebulosa ..sorry but my litter is in december 2006.. and if yu click on this annonce yu cansee ossa and merlin .. not wolwes ... sorry ... if yu read my word near this pictures it's write /pictures from a litter in 2005.. y NEVER say that it's mine ..... and y write pics speak itself to show that ... before the picture it's to speak about my first litter in 2006.. if yu don't understand french and some french too it's shame .. and for pics in dog show it's to show same dog in an other situation .. but yu put off the pics .. y don't understand why .. but it's YUR choice .. ot mine sorry ... y do my selection .. yu don't like . NO PROBLEM ..y don't care about this becase everybody canlike what they prefer .. but explain to me JUST ONE THING .. in 2006 y put pictures from my first litter and yu write it's IMPOSSIBLE to write it in the forum .. hy for MARTIOU 07 yu don't have same attitude ??? it's just a question ??? y m just curious about this .. yu hve not any obligation to reply ... but y m so happy to know that ... best regards paula... frank
Old 24-11-2008, 04:31   #92
Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by furyos View Post
hi nebulosa ..sorry but my litter is in december 2006.. and if yu click on this annonce yu cansee ossa and merlin .. not wolwes ... sorry ... if yu read my word near this pictures it's write /pictures from a litter in 2005.. y NEVER say that it's mine ..... and y write pics speak itself to show that ... before the picture it's to speak about my first litter in 2006.. if yu don't understand french and some french too it's shame .. and for pics in dog show it's to show same dog in an other situation .. but yu put off the pics .. y don't understand why .. but it's YUR choice .. ot mine sorry ... y do my selection .. yu don't like .
You change again the topic, surelly nobody here is talking about the photos of the CzW you put as mother and father, but the wolf hybrid litter photo you put as "De La louve Blanche litter in 2005" after all announce.

Quote:

une portee issue de l elevage familiale de la louve blanche
photo de cette portee de l annee 2005 parle d elle meme

the photo

Maybe, nor me, nor Elf nor Martiou and I think none French wich read it understand it's own lenguaje, only you.
But, the question continues, why this wolf hybrid photo as your kennel litter in 2005?

Quote:
NO PROBLEM ..y don't care about this becase everybody canlike what they prefer .. but explain to me JUST ONE THING .. in 2006 y put pictures from my first litter and yu write it's IMPOSSIBLE to write it in the forum .. hy for MARTIOU 07 yu don't have same attitude ??? it's just a question ??? y m just curious about this .. yu hve not any obligation to reply ... but y m so happy to know that ... best regards paula... frank
Your topic about your first litter continues, it's the first post of this topic, you don't put pictures of your litter but your e-mail and fone contact for people wich is interessed in buy puppies, different of Martiou that only show it's litter and put the link for his blog, that nor even have contact for who're interessed in the litter, only photos and datas of the puppies and the mother.
Surelly,if he had commes here putting he's e-mail, fone and with messages for who want's buy the puppies as you do, I won't think twice in erase or censure it as I had made with your topic.
Old 24-11-2008, 05:12   #93
furyos

hi again paula .. ok for yur answer for martiou07.. y think it's correct .. for 3e time y explain to yu and french guys before .. ..look better this anonce ... y speak about litter 2006 .. litter 2005 is wolwes (or hybrid wolwes if yu want or prefer but 98 % wolfblood it a wolf for me) y find it in internet pictures .. y like this pics because it's a real wolf attitude with pupps like my females (ossa/yvanka/elia)with them ... and every body can note that .... if yu think this pics from my kennel it's so NICE compliment because y m so proud to have this type in france ..... if yu don't understand my answer . y don't try a 4e time .. look better .. the pics is not after the words .... first words is ...."une portee issue de l'elevage familiale" ( a litter in a family kennel" ...TO SPEAK ABOUT MERLIN AND OSSA ..ok ... then yu have the pics .. and in legend .. "la photo de cette portee en 2005 parle d'elle meme'' .. the pics from this litter in 2005 speak about ..(wha it's a wolf female with pupps ..) for all normal people they imagine in the future what ossa (in pics in the begining with merlin ) can look like with her pupps in december .... do yu understand now ????????.. pupps are note born yet and y don't have any pics from Ossa .. y show a pics with a wolf and pupps to show what it's the similar litter .. it's easy to understand .. people who visit me understand too .. just elf and martiou want see bad things in this annonce .. yu know what ..if y have a better pics from a wolf and pupp in internet y put again in my web site to showto everybody the wolwes what y like and what y want for my dogs .. if my explication is not satisfy for yu .. SORRY .. but y can imagine yu do that just to play . and now y m little tired about that .. y m little to older to do that .. ok ..well an other question ...do yu like ckYnai type or not ???.. yu don't say in yur last reply .. y suppose not but y m curious again to know yur opinion and in what yu don't like him ... best regards frank
Old 24-11-2008, 12:43   #94
elf

I remind you that I'm french native speaker and I know very well what you wrote and what was your goal with this disgusting advertising.

You have lame knowledge in genetic, you have lame knowledge in CsV blood line, you have lame knowledge in selection. You are a shame for the CsV in our country.
elf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2008, 13:36   #95
furyos

HUMMMMMMM............ y love and like yur reply .. have a nice day .... it will more easy to put next time .. BLABLABLABLA ........BIG KISS for elf and martiou my favorite frenchs guys ...
Old 24-11-2008, 17:12   #96
Angelika

Quote:
the pics is not after the words .... first words is ...."une portee issue de l'elevage familiale" ( a litter in a family kennel" ...TO SPEAK ABOUT MERLIN AND OSSA ..ok ... then yu have the pics .. and in legend .. "la photo de cette portee en 2005 parle d'elle meme'' .. the pics from this litter in 2005 speak about ..(wha it's a wolf female with pupps ..) for all normal people they imagine in the future what ossa (in pics in the begining with merlin ) can look like with her pupps in december .... do yu understand now ????????
No, it´s mistakable for everybody, and it seems that´s just what you want. Otherwise you would have taken this wolf-pic away.
Angelika jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2008, 17:30   #97
lupos20

Quote:
y show yu elf and martiou 07 ...what type y like from my kennel ... yu can note that in dog show... theiy are so quiete and not wolf attitude shy but dog show competition attitude ... this is a real work .. Not just speak to speak .... for nothing .. hope yu understand this time ....best regards... frank
Ah oui très très beau!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 24-11-2008, 20:55   #98
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina

I saw different hybrid picture and some of my friends two, not showin mother with puppies but two standing brown hybrids beside a hut. This pic Frankie took of immediately when people were noticing that these were not csw. And now seeing C´Pouchka, I think, mother or father good be one of these hybrids. Isn´t it, Frankie?

Christian
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2008, 09:36   #99
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
....for all normal people they imagine in the future what ossa (in pics in the begining with merlin ) can look like with her pupps in december .... .
Not for normal poeple, but rather for the naive ones.
It seems there are breeders that should urgently take a course in business ethics and decent advertising...

Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2008, 10:59   #100
furyos

hi rona .. yes y can understand that .. and y m agree about that .. BUT (sorry y like this word) yu can note we couldn't do a selection withgout a model... ok carpathain wolf is our model(y m ok for that) but when yu see some dogs .. yu can note no look than any wolf but more dog german shepherd ... this is what y like in this breed .. have a real look from wolf with excellent behavoiur like a dog ... y show yu last pupps(2 dark male and 1 clear female) from volos and yvanka .... so so wolfish and good behaviour ....... owners like and are proud for their wolf look and dog mind.... best regards ...f

Last edited by furyos; 26-11-2008 at 17:46.