Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Clubs & law > Czechoslovakian Vlcak Club of UK

Old 13-09-2011, 21:40   #81
kalcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rona View Post
Oh, really? I'm in touch with somebody from DEFRA, and this person has a different opinion on this subject. It's all a matter meeting formal requirements, and since importing pups with good pedigrees from different and interesting lines will be easier soon, they may have been fulfilled sooner than you think.

Why don't you ask a couple of European breeders how many enquieries about selling a pure bred CSV pup to the UK they have recenty had....
you seem very sure of things Rona, for your information there where enough Pure bred czechoslovakian wolfdogs with FCI export pedigrees in the uk, to meet the uk kennel clubs requirements three years ago and seven of them belonged to your favorite Irishman ronnie.........
kalcon jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2011, 21:48   #82
hedeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalcon View Post
maybe you need to look closer to home and see who does the same in your country because it has been done many times by many breeders over the years, the big difference with ronnie is he does not defruad people not like breeders in Europe who register x bred czechoslovakian wolfdogs with FCI............YOU KNOW IT HAPPENS AND SO DO WE ALL......
Following this way of thinking - I can shoot people on the streets. Oh, yeah I can. It happens everywhere, right? No one can point it out against me because others are doing so as well....
Well, I see Mr Winder had used this argument many times before, so he thinks that gives he right to cross. I prefer to compare myself with people better than me, not the worse ones...

Last edited by hedeon; 13-09-2011 at 21:51.
hedeon jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2011, 21:54   #83
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Send a message via Skype™ to Vaiva

Quote:
maybe you need to look closer to home and see who does the same in your country because it has been done many times by many breeders over the years,
Could you PLEASE use at least commas?... It is totally impossible to understand what you are writing...

But startingwith your first sentence - what CsW breeders in "my country" are making CsW/wolf hybrids? We would all be very interested to hear it.

Vaiva jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2011, 22:22   #84
kalcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedeon View Post
Following this way of thinking - I can shoot people on the streets. Oh, yeah I can. It happens everywhere, right? No one can point it out against me because others are doing so as well....
Well, I see Mr Winder had used this argument many times before, so he thinks that gives he right to cross. I prefer to compare myself with people better than me, not the worse ones...
you are very correct PATRYK and ronnie doesnt live to far from you my friend and he knows everyone in uk with wolfdogs and the people you have been contacting,,,,,,,,buy the way how do you like the uk? small world Patryk isnt it,,,,,,,
Old 13-09-2011, 22:25   #85
Murph

Quote:
you are very correct PATRYK and ronnie doesnt live to far from you my friend and he knows everyone in uk with wolfdogs and the people you have been contacting,,,,,,,,buy the way how do you like the uk? small world Patryk isnt it,,,,,,,
...........lol!!
Murph jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2011, 22:26   #86
yukidomari

Send a message via Skype™ to yukidomari

Quote:
maybe you need to look closer to home and see who does the same in your country because it has been done many times by many breeders over the years, the big difference with ronnie is he does not defruad people not like breeders in Europe who register x bred czechoslovakian wolfdogs with FCI............YOU KNOW IT HAPPENS AND SO DO WE ALL......
yes, it's been done by others and it has also been similarly condemned by all lovers of the PUREBRED BREED called Czechoslovakian Vlcaks. perhaps you would care to look at the other threads on here in which others who cross breed have also been criticized? I suppose this 'breeder' has received like treatment.. is there something odd about that?

Quote:
ronnie complained about a bitch owned by Alunimum kennels in Italy,that had been used for breeding 10 times in 11yrs, first litter at under 1 year and 4 litters by the time she was only 2.5 yrs old, he was told to mind his own buisness and that the laws in Europe where different to uk, but this is not breeding its abuse of an animal, ronnie was banned for he would not let this matter drop,
Even if Ambra at Arimminum was bred like that, it was still under the auspices of the Italian Kennel Club which did register her litters. And as they are the holders of the pedigrees of purebred dogs in Italy, if they say it's OK then by the rules of purebred breeding it is OK, whether or not you personally agree with it.

last i knew, Mr. Winder was banned for using foul, abusive language on the forum..

I see no provisions under FCI for breeding purebred dogs for the type of breeding Mr. Winder prefers?

Quote:
dont condem this guy because he wants new bloodlines and used mother nature and one of his czechwolfdogs, the joke is he done it for breeders in Europe,,,,,,,,,,,
they are not 'new bloodlines' and not helpful to the breed when the pedigrees will not be accepted and they are not authorized crossings. for whatever reason it was done, it was not done to support the futurity of Czechoslovakian Vlcaks.

Last edited by yukidomari; 13-09-2011 at 22:28.
yukidomari jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2011, 22:30   #87
hedeon

Quote:
What Are you actually trying to say? What the message is? World is small because you know my name?
I like UK very much thank you.
Old 13-09-2011, 22:32   #88
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaiva View Post
Could you PLEASE use at least commas?... It is totally impossible to understand what you are writing...

But startingwith your first sentence - what CsW breeders in "my country" are making CsW/wolf hybrids? We would all be very interested to hear it.
He uses commas (better saying, he overuses it), but in wrong place.

Now we have an veeery close friend of Ronnie, who knows so deeply his history and mind that arrived to the point of even write like him
Old 13-09-2011, 22:58   #89
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
he was told to mind his own buisness and that the laws in Europe where different to uk, but this is not breeding its abuse of an animal, ronnie was banned for he would not let this matter drop, RONA was the main person think it was because ronnie said if all the litters are here on wolfdog.org then why did the moderators or people who do the data base not report this matter,,,,,,
Sorry, but it must be a mistake. I have nothing to do with breeding nor abusing dogs! I have ONE female, who lives in our flat as a family member, and I have never bred, nor intended to... so I don't even know much about breeding regulations!

Quote:
he was also called a liar by Rona years ago about de louba tar kennels ,,,,,,
I'm afraid Mr Winder must have misinformed you, see the posts beneath:
I only politely asked for explanation:
http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showpos...2&postcount=29
Thanked for it:
http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showpos...7&postcount=38
supported Mr Winder against attacks of some French forum memebers:
http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showpos...6&postcount=52

and finally refused to be involved by Mr Winder in the "kennel war"
http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showpos...&postcount=184

I've never called anybody a liar on this forum or any other!

Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2011, 01:50   #90
Tazer

Quote:
i am james friend of ronnies or as he has told me you will know him as paul,,,,,,LOL suprized to see you on hear talking wolfdogs, but he did laugh when i read your
never arque with an idiot
they drag you down to therelevel
then beat you with experience,,,,,,,,,,

his reply
only an idiot or half witt
would try and act like they know it all
then try and take on someone with experience
you learnt a good lesson i hope.......
Your surprised and I'm amused, well isn't this thread just full of emotion.

Only one with a weak or non existant counter argument, would respond with such...immaturity. I was warned that such would be the case, though I still find it disappointing that someone who claims experience, by their actions would to an outsider appear unable to argue against my words.

I'd expect that if someone was being accused of acting like they know it all, the accused would have written their statements as fact, not opinion. Which, as you should have noticed (though if you didn't, look again) I clearly state (more than once) that the written content is opinion,not fact.

Just my opinion of course.

Taz
Tazer jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2011, 08:40   #91
Shadowlands

Quote:
Am I the only one who finds this a bit threatening?? I think Hedeon needs to take out a restraining order against these idiots . Exactly the wrong type of people to be owning - and certainly breeding - CsV's, imo...
Shadowlands jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2011, 11:01   #92
Tazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowlands View Post
Am I the only one who finds this a bit threatening?? I think Hedeon needs to take out a restraining order against these idiots . Exactly the wrong type of people to be owning - and certainly breeding - CsV's, imo...
Watch it, you'll be next lol. But no seriously, it does come across as a bit...stalkerish. Again, that is jmo, you know just to make that absolutely clear.

Taz
Tazer jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2011, 11:07   #93
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Quote:
Am I the only one who finds this a bit threatening??
I find it.... hmmm.... pathetic would be a polite word

Old 14-09-2011, 17:24   #94
hedeon

Quote:
Am I the only one who finds this a bit threatening??
No, you're not. Well, I will leave it with no comment. Just let it to speak for itself.
Old 14-09-2011, 19:34   #95
happyfeet

Quote:
hello i am james i own a Czechoslovakian wolfdog bred by ronnie winder, i live only 3 miles from him, i have visited his kennels many times, he breeds Czechoslovakian wolfdogs and he breeds other wolfdogs, he has never told any lies, he has bred a czech wolfdog to a wolf, but he has never bred a czech wolfdog to any other bred of dog, he bred the czech to the wolf as this is what he does with many breeders in European countries, Ireland and USA, i can assure you it is very hard to get a wolfdog from this man, 101 questions, he googles your post code to see where you live, he wants to know all about your life style, kids, animals, as i work and am away for 5 hrs a day he insisted i build an outdoor kennel and excercice area and that i also got another dog to keep the wolfdog company when i was at work, i have a labrador as well which he insisted i got castrated,,he treats everyone the same when vetting and only sells to best homes,,,,,,,,,,if you live in uk then email ronnie he wont eat you, and you can arrange visit to see his dogs and you can go into large enclosure with a pack of wolfdogs it is an experience you will never forget,,,,,,,james.
Hello James

Thankyou for the info on the way the breeder vetted you.

I am not in the market for a puppy as I have a 6 and half year old pure laid at my feet and hope that I have a good few years yet!

I dont mind your dots and dashes, I dont really think it matters in the whole scheme of things , I see many spelling mistakes etc from a few members but just think its because english is a second language to some and over look it. I put my spelling down to age and limited keyboard skills!
I sometimes do it myself as I am thinking and hit a few extra keys.
happyfeet jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-2011, 19:37   #96
happyfeet

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedeon View Post

Your examples are totally inapropriate !! JUST MY OPINION....

I see this and think should I read on this is a terrible example!
happyfeet jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2011, 07:36   #97
kalcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyfeet View Post
hmm.. but couldnt any of the breeders? I dont think that many prospective owners use the forum and there are quite a few forums, to be fair I've never seen the forum until 3 months ago and was put off registering as its quite anti UK on many threads. So what you have to say on here surely makes no difference to the breeder, but who knows!! we dont know why he rejected members of the forum I find it highly unlikely it would be because they are members?

I still think that its all conflicting... would I buy from him..NO, Why? Because I would need to know more,see more and speak with a breeder first to make my own mind up whether he or she is fit and responsible in my own eyes..be it UK/EUROPE

Being a member on here and a breeder doesnt in my mind say this person must be good as they post on a forum?

Does he care for where his puppys are going well he seems to ? and we agree on one thing would you buy from a breeder who also breeds crosses? NO too risky!

Did I say that you had said he was a terrible breeder? I think not!!!

Its a shame that he isnt able to respond to the treads and quotes and voice his own opinion as we all can do.
However I dont know the history of the breeders etc so perhaps there is a reason he was blocked from commenting?
he was blocked because he kicked up about this czech wolfdog being abused by top kennel as breeding machine, look it up, AMRA VLCI NADEJE or go to data base and find kennel ARIMMINUM 10 litters of pups producing 69 pups breed 3 times to same sire, first litter was born when bitch was just 1 year and 3 days old last litter bitch was 10 yrs and 5 mths old when she had last litter,,,, but this is not the only kennel breeding like this is it,,,, also in data base put in non fci, you get some non fci czech wolfdogs but the site has removed many many of the x bred ones,,,,,,ok for europe but not for uk,,,,,,,ok for european breeders to x breed, ok for european breeders to mix in wolf ,,,,,,,,,,,,in uk they cant and dont try to register the x breds in europe many back street breders do,,,,,Admin please put up all non fci wolfdogs for all to see,,,,,,Rona you and other condemed mr winder for his comments on the breeding practice of Arimminum kennels i have read old posts,but you did remove a lot didnt you,,,,,question to MIJKE can you give people of uk full list of all health defects found in this breed Czechoslovakian wolfdog, it would be nice to have them all,,,,,,,,
Old 16-09-2011, 12:25   #98
Rona
Distinguished Member

I feel responsible for my words and I have never ever removed ANY of my posts!!! Not to mention that not being a moderator I simply could not do it!

Neither have I ever approved breeding many litters from one female, and even once asked Edit (Crying Wolf) on the forum how it was formally possible for her to register 3 litters of the same bitch in 2 years. Not that I was satisfied with her relpy, but what can we do if Hungarian KC accepts such practices?
Nevertheless, I would never support such a kennel and buy a pup from them, though somebody told me, you(r beloved Ronnie) did so IMO an experienced and responisble breeder should research a kennel well before getting a dog, so lack of knowldege does not justify such a step.

I see you, just like Mr Winder, seem to have some obsession with me, but I could not have abused my female because I have never bred any pups, so leave me alone, please.

Younger forum members might not know, but when I first joined wd in 2004 I was really trying hard to help Mr Winder struggle with DEFRA - signed petitions, wrote several letters, even organized a small pressure group: my family an friends in the UK supported the case by e-mailing DEFRA! I also took and forwarded photos showing how "normal" dogs CSVs were etc. etc.

Believe me or not, but I was probably one of the most disppointed members of this forum when I found out that Mr Winder was mix-breeding CSVs with a wolf, thus IMO - abusing the breed! In my country, if a registered breeder is found to have done so, he's banned from breeding for good: his kennel is closed and he cannot ever become a National KC member and show his dogs in dog shows.

And please don't tell me that breeders in other countries break the law or code of ethics - just like Hedeon mentioned - this is not a valid argument, because it does not give one any rights to do the same.

Last edited by Rona; 16-09-2011 at 12:28.
Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2011, 04:24   #99
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalcon
he was blocked because he kicked up about this czech wolfdog being abused by top kennel as breeding machine,
We all know that it's not truth, also I knew you would come back and try to use this excuse for explain why you was banned at that time, and that is exactly why I did this topic at Administration forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcon
Rona you and other condemed mr winder for his comments on the breeding practice of Arimminum kennels i have read old posts,but you did remove a lot didnt you
How you supposed she did that, if she clearly isn't Admin or an Moderator?
Uuhm... There is some kind of Daltonism which have exactly this effect, to mistake yellow and blue, have you ever think about visit an good ophthalmologist?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcon
ok for european breeders to x breed, ok for european breeders to mix in wolf ,,,,,,,,,,,,in uk they cant and dont try to register the x breds in europe many back street breders do,,,,,
It isn't ok in any country ruled by FCI. Haven't mr Winder, which lived long time in Europe to learn about wolfdogs and breeding (as you said), told you about that?

Last edited by Nebulosa; 20-09-2011 at 04:26.
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2011, 07:20   #100
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa View Post
It isn't ok in any country ruled by FCI. Haven't mr Winder, which lived long time in Europe to learn about wolfdogs and breeding (as you said), told you about that?
Mr. Winder contacted me personally on Facebook, telling I am wrong not to be happy about CsW/wolf hybrids in UK, because people in Europe do the same. I asked for names of dogs again, and Mr. Winder dissapeared
Anyway, I have an idea which Lithuanian bred dogs might look like wolf hybrids for unexperienced eye and this makes me really happy