Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Living with a CzW....

Living with a CzW.... Stories as forewarnings for future owners.... everything about the character of Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs

Old 26-01-2003, 23:11   #1
Huan

Send a message via Skype™ to Huan Send Message via Gadu Gadu to Huan
Default Best CzW story

Hi Phillipe,

Quote:
Whatever language used Koos, the message have had the
power to awake us, so quiet since a long time!!!! 8-)))))
Then, who have a story, a comment, an idea to share with us? Please...
I think that no-ones story would beat yours... ))))

Greetings,
Przemek
Huan jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2003, 02:05   #2
Philippe

Send a message via ICQ to Philippe
Default BSY (Best story of the year) long...

Hi, Przemek, hi, all,

Allright, here is my (endless?) story...

Let me please introduce myself : Philippe BESCOND, 45 years-old, living with my dogs (Siberian Huskies and Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs) 150 km north from Paris (France) and working as a laboratory technician for a pharmaceutical group near Paris.

I dream for new Csv for a long time, one male and one or two females. I had already took contact with some breeders, found on the www.wolfdog.org site, when I pay attention to the first litter born in Poland, under the z Peronowki affix. I negociate with Przemek and Margo Peron for the last available male of the litter. Being on holidays until January 20th, I decided their requirements are those of responsible breeders, not just producers, and called them in Poland in order to organize my trip to them around January 16th. At that moment, the temperature in Poland was -20°C... I must say I'm a few crazy when preparing such travels... I always decided for a destination 2 or 3 days before moving to the choosen location.

First problem : Poland is not an actual member of the european community, I need a passeport, mine is out of date since a long time and the french administration ask at least 2 weeks for a new passeport. Przemek and Margo were kind enough, living some kilometers from the german border, to suggest to meet me in Germany... Przemek reserved a room for one night in Waldow, a few kilometers from Guben, the border city. Our rendez-vous is planned Thursday 16th, in Guben, at 19h00.

Second problem : I realized Wednesday 15th that my mobile phone has not the world option, and the provider ask 48h to install it... I subscribed it, and... wait and see, as usual!!!

Thursday morning at 04h00, I let my bed... I didn't really sleep, half excited. The itinerary given on the internet speaks about 1180km... I quit my home at 06h00, after feeding and watering the dogs... I enter a highway after 20km, and will exit 1100km later... Crossing the belgian border, a SMS inform me I'm connected to the belgian network. Crossing the german border, another one inform me I'm connected to the german network. Everything is OK!

I lost some time around Dortmund, due to bad informations reported by the internet site. I send a SMS to Przemek to confirm my position... The end of the travel is difficult, I'm a few tired, despite of frequent pauses... At 18h45, I stop on a parking, I'm 50 km from Frankfurt (Oder), the end of the highway... I contact Pzremek again, he ask me to call him when arriving in Frankfurt, then we will be in Guben at the same time. I'm on the road again... AND HERE START THE REAL STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19h00. The car in front of me slow down, and suddenly the word POLIZEI appears on the rear glass... They gently force me to park my car on the next parking. Another police car block me. A civil man introduce himself as a member of the border police, and ask me driving licence, insurance, car papers, identity card. When I request him an explanation, he tells me the type of car I drive (a pick-up) is subject to traffics between west and east Europa... Regular control...

20h00. I'm still in my car, on the parking... Mens (4) are discussing around my papers... I asked if ther is a problem, their answer is 'No comment'! I call Przemek to inform him I will surely late.

21h00. Another official police car have join us on the parking. They discuss around my driving licence. Finally, they ask me to close my car, and take me to the police office, 3 km from there. I really don't understand, they don't want to answer my questions. They put me in a waiting room, just saying : 'Wait'

21h30 A policeman come to me and says in a bad english 'You know why you're there...'. I answer 'No', then he says 'No? You're using a false driving licence, we are waiting for a translator, we will write an accusation protocole, then you will be free, but without your car. I say it was crazy, I ask they call official french authorities, their answer is 'No more discussion, just wait for the translator'.

22h00. The translator arrives, an officier take us in his office. The german police accuse me to drive a car with a false driving licence! I assimilated to a criminal, they took all my fingerprints, photos, ask me for piercing, tatoos, and so on, like a criminal who have killed somebody...!!! They decide to send the licence to an expert, the result will be send to a judge tomorrow (?), Friday 17th, at 14h00. Now I'm free...

01h00 I'm in Fürstenwalde, with the translator, all hotels are closed, I'm hungry (and angry...), and I'm tired. The tranlator help me to recover my car from the parking to another one situated in front of the police building.

02h00, I'm alone, and start to sleep in the car... Hummm, to sleep...

06h30 I'm excited and really angry. I turn the problem in my head all the night. I must come back in France, but WITH my car! I call a friend (?) of mine in France, who works for an european organisation. His opinion is to contact the french ambassy in Berlin. I obtain the phone number of the ambassy from the wife of my brother in France, they don't answer, obtain another phone number from Przemek (I'm so confused, Przemek, to awake you so late in the night and soon in the morning...), they don't answer too... until

08h30... I'm saved!!!

08h30 Saved? Not yet! The man who answer my call says they will send a mail to the police to protest... I must dream!!!! A snail-mail!!!! I lost my (legendary) calm, explode to the phone... I don't ask them, I tell them, it's just like an order, to act for me as soon as possible... I feel the man understand I don't laugh anymore, he finally find the police captain in Berlin who says me 'It seems you have a small problem..???'. A small problem... I make a brief summury of the situation, then he don't lost time, ask me my name, all available informations and promise me to call me back in a few moment. I call Przemek another time, and suggest him, if he have some time, to come to Fürstenwalde with Margo, and Anubis Wolf, the puppy... I'm here for him, and for a meeting with them... They kindly accept, and I would like to thanks them again here...

09h30 The french policeman call me back. Official authorities confirm the licence is a valid one... He contact the german police to accelerate the procedure, but my licence is already in the expert hands. Just wait...

11h00 I'm in my car, waiting, the officier ask me to come to the police office... She give me back my licence, without any excuse word, saying 'All is OK'...

12h00 Przemek and Margo arrive in Fürstenwalde... I discover Anubis Wolf and his mother Jolly. I like the size and morphology of both of them... We enter a pizzeria for a lunch, chatting until 15h00... We have so many questions one for each other, mainly concerning CsVs...

16h00 All papers are in order, they come back to Poland, I come back to France... So long, guys, hope to meet you again soon, may be at the summer camp. The road is long to my home, I arrive around 06h30 Saturday morning...

07h30 I join my bed for a short rest and awake at... 17h30!!!! Who says TIRED?

End of the story... End? Not yet! A local newspaper in Berlin had been informed of this adventure and published an article in the Taz Berlin (http://taz.de) of January 24th, as well as a follow up January 25th.

Margo says I'm now a celebrity in this part of Germany and need to wait a personal phone call of Schroeder! Wait and see!!!!

Philippe
Philippe jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2003, 03:27   #3
Tina

Send a message via AIM to Tina
Default BSY (Best story of the year) long...

I loved you story thankyou for sharing!!
Tina jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2009, 19:37   #4
Sir Allen

Send a message via ICQ to Sir Allen Send a message via Yahoo to Sir Allen Send a message via Skype™ to Sir Allen

Philippe,

I salute you for your determination. You did and made it for the LOVE OF THE WOLFDOGs. I dreaming of acquiring a wolfdog in the future but i still dont know any reputable breeder. I have two black GSDs with Czech bloodline. Just wanna share it here:

http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/gsd/...ee/494654.html

http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/gsd/...ee/544093.html

I just a newbie in this forum and I am hoping to learn more about the wolfdogs.

ALLEN
Philippines & California USA
Sir Allen jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2009, 10:47   #5
Hanka

Send a message via ICQ to Hanka Send a message via Skype™ to Hanka

Wow, I remember Omar z Blatenskeho zamku and Art z Lipin. They was famous GSD in Czech . And other dogs- GSD in these pedigries are very big mix of german, czech, hungary working dogs.And Omar has in pedigree the same GSD male like our wolfdogs too- Bojar vom Shotterhof. He gived to wolfdogs very good working possibility. Of course- to GSD pups too. Very good aports .
And: you can´t wait reputable breeders in your country. Maybe it will be never. You can import some puppy from country of origin.
Hanka jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2009, 17:30   #6
Sir Allen

Send a message via ICQ to Sir Allen Send a message via Yahoo to Sir Allen Send a message via Skype™ to Sir Allen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanka View Post
Wow, I remember Omar z Blatenskeho zamku and Art z Lipin. They was famous GSD in Czech . And other dogs- GSD in these pedigries are very big mix of german, czech, hungary working dogs.And Omar has in pedigree the same GSD male like our wolfdogs too- Bojar vom Shotterhof. He gived to wolfdogs very good working possibility. Of course- to GSD pups too. Very good aports .
And: you can´t wait reputable breeders in your country. Maybe it will be never. You can import some puppy from country of origin.
Hi Hanka. There are no breeders of wolfdogs in my country (Phils.). I really love to learn more about wolfdogs and i hope i can find a very good breeder. Gonna visit your website :-) .Hope to hear from you again.

Last edited by Sir Allen; 21-05-2009 at 17:33.
Sir Allen jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2009, 00:28   #7
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Allen View Post
Hi Hanka. There are no breeders of wolfdogs in my country (Phils.). I really love to learn more about wolfdogs and i hope i can find a very good breeder. Gonna visit your website :-) .Hope to hear from you again.
Yes, there are a very interessing breeder in USA, I think you may contact her first for get more informations about wolfdogs and even for meet the dogs and know the breed personally, maybe if you import a correct lined dog to your country, it can help the breeders there.

http://www.wolfdog.org/eng/dbase/o4598.html
Old 19-10-2010, 04:56   #8
boanerges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Allen View Post
Philippe,

I salute you for your determination. You did and made it for the LOVE OF THE WOLFDOGs. I dreaming of acquiring a wolfdog in the future but i still dont know any reputable breeder. I have two black GSDs with Czech bloodline. Just wanna share it here:

http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/gsd/...ee/494654.html

http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/gsd/...ee/544093.html

I just a newbie in this forum and I am hoping to learn more about the wolfdogs.

ALLEN
Philippines & California USA
nice dogs you have there. i wonder if Col. Ceasar Teng here in our philippines is still breeding bojar.? I have a fabulous dam from his kennel out of Ohry Jipo-Me and Max
Named her, Bricka Vom Kraftvolle.
boanerges jest offline   Reply With Quote