Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous All about Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs...

Old 12-10-2009, 09:59   #21
massimo

Send a message via ICQ to massimo Send a message via MSN to massimo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavel View Post
So that I asked, why Fausto speaks about it with Margo (Margo never said, that she heard it anywhere) and dont speak with official representants of CZ or SK Clubs ?
Fausto asked Margo because he doesn't read Czech language and the words written by Margo on this thread are not really "informative" but more "accusative"

"The Italian CzW Club (read: company made for breeding mixes, Mutaras and different kinds of something - sometimes also Wolfdogs) thinks about stealing the "garant of the breed" title ... Via ENCI the Italian Club is asking FCI to become the ruler of this breed"...."

"maybe it is better for you people from the Italian Club to think about creating your OWN breed called for example "Italo-Mutara Wolfdog"

and this based on info she received which was false.

If we consider that the Czech Club made no contact with Italian Club about this matter but simply wrote about it on internet...Why should Fausto contact anybody else than the person who made direct accusations (as I cited above) on a private site and in an understandable language?
However Fausto Contacted me offering to communicate with Czech club whenever they want and in order to clarify the false info circulating.

One thing I find ridiculous is that the Czech and Italian club don't communicate with each other but do it through me and Margo...
Old 12-10-2009, 10:16   #22
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by massimo View Post
One thing I find ridiculous is that the Czech and Italian club don't communicate with each other but do it through me and Margo...
Mayby they do, but... unofficially You and Margo are the official channels (just kidding )

Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:20   #23
Pavel

Send a message via Skype™ to Pavel

Massimo, I understand, that Fausto dont understand czech, but because communicate with our Clubs through Margo and you, he can contact there our Clubs and Margo will sure be ready to translate everything.
About the call of Italian Club here, please understand - Mutaras are breeding in Italy, through the stop from Czech Club. And its the fact. Dont be suprice, that in this situation many club members in CZ dont believe Italian club.
Pavel jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 10:38   #24
leila
http://www.tobrok.sk

Quote:
Dont be suprice, that in this situation many club members in CZ dont believe Italian club.
and not only in CZ...
Old 12-10-2009, 10:42   #25
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by massimo View Post
and this based on info she received which was false.
Pleaase don´t get me wrong I don´t want to accuse anybody but I think there was already too much rumor going around, I think there may have been a question though not an official one and I think the Mutara people are very patient people and won´t give up for many further years. And I personally am very careful whom I believe in this, I remember Mutara very well and how many lies have been told by the people involved in breeding them. But this is my personal experience, opinion and thinking, I may be wrong.

But anyway it is more than unlikely that the garantee for the breed will change.

Ina

Last edited by michaelundinaeichhorn; 12-10-2009 at 13:52.
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2009, 06:47   #26
Hanka

Send a message via ICQ to Hanka Send a message via Skype™ to Hanka

I have this info from "higher" places too. But if this person does not write here personally, I will not write this name here too. It is not right.
Hanka jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2009, 07:37   #27
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanka View Post
, I will not write this name here too. It is not right.
The important thing is who asked for the garantee, not the name of the source.
Old 13-10-2009, 08:11   #28
Pavel

Only for info a quote from czech forum about this thema :

Monika wrote :
"Nic podobného tomu, co bylo řečeno se nikdy neřešilo ani na úrovni italského CCLC a v žádném případě na úrovni FCI!"

"Nothing similary like this, what is written italian CCLC never solved and in no case on FCI level"
Old 13-10-2009, 21:36   #29
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Question

That quote was hard to understand , my Cz is very bad but Google Translator and me think this is the quote...

Quote:
"Nothing like that was never said or did get resolved at the Italian CCLC and in no case at FCI!"
Or am I wrong ??? just trying to understand

But then Margo was right all the time it was "The best joke of the year"

Best regards / Mikael
Old 14-10-2009, 11:02   #30
massimo

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
The important thing is who asked for the garantee, not the name of the source.
If the guarantee was never asked...it is important to know the source of such accusation.
Old 14-10-2009, 11:07   #31
massimo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanka View Post
I have this info from "higher" places too. But if this person does not write here personally, I will not write this name here too. It is not right.
I love the word "higher" places...
I suppose it's not sufficient for the president of Italian Club to state that Italian club never requested to have the guarantee of the breed... we can't trust his words of course.
Old 14-10-2009, 14:33   #32
michaelundinaeichhorn

http://www.wolfdog.org/dbase/d/7853
Quote:
Massimo, I understand, that Fausto dont understand czech, but because communicate with our Clubs through Margo and you, he can contact there our Clubs and Margo will sure be ready to translate everything.
About the call of Italian Club here, please understand - Mutaras are breeding in Italy, through the stop from Czech Club. And its the fact. Dont be suprice, that in this situation many club members in CZ dont believe Italian club.
Quote:
Originally Posted by leila View Post
and not only in CZ...
You always seem to be hurt in your national pride, this has nothing to do with Italien breeders in general but with experiences that have been made with special breeders and people out of the Czech Republik and Italy. There are people and institutions that are no longer trustworthy for some other people out of those experiences, if you can understand this or not. And those people will have to live with the consequences of the things they did.

As I wrote before I for myself think out of those experiences that there is a high probability that there was a question asked though it may not have been an official request or the Italian Club who asked through it´s president. And though it is not really important because this question won´t get a positiv answer I am curious if there was a question and who may have asked it because in the past we did our best to help to prevent Mutaras to be crossed into the breed and still would do. And if I get informations of people I trust in and who give me this information secretly I too wouldn´t give them away.
But it seems also that both Clubs out of the country of origin did get this information some time ago.

Ina
Old 14-10-2009, 23:38   #33
Juniorwolf

The whole thread is the biggest joke of the year !

...I just wonder if people really have nothing better to do that discuss empty accusations and imaginative rumors that nobody will back up by name

Next topic could be : are Santa Claus really alive ???
Juniorwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2009, 00:58   #34
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolf View Post

Next topic could be : are Santa Claus really alive ???
Oh yes! And he is at wolfdog.org also, as Admin.
Old 15-10-2009, 02:08   #35
Juniorwolf

Just for your all to have some more gussip to write about, I will personally request the FCI for Denmark to have the guarantee of the breed, as we in Denmark have absolutly no controversies, disputes or conflicts in our spec. club as I am the only one active(for CSW) and in same time I will ask for the breed name to be changed to "multinational wolfdog"

It really makes sense right ???
Juniorwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2009, 08:12   #36
Pavel

Rolf, you must understand, that nobody will public own unofficial private contacts to FCI. Who can do it, is Czech or Slovakian Club. As Karel Skoupy wrote on czech forum, Czech club just discuss this thema many months ago, so that is no problem to ask there.
Old 15-10-2009, 10:14   #37
alexa

Yes, I responded to text on the Czech forum as on unverified information. The Czech nor Slovak Clubs are not the authors of this information! I want to ask Mr. Stefik (president SKJ – guarantor of Czechoslovakian wolfdog) and verify or refute this information.
Karel Skoupy
alexa jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 19:12   #38
massimo

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexa View Post
Yes, I responded to text on the Czech forum as on unverified information. The Czech nor Slovak Clubs are not the authors of this information! I want to ask Mr. Stefik (president SKJ – guarantor of Czechoslovakian wolfdog) and verify or refute this information.
Karel Skoupy
Mr Mattioli's disappointment (and not only his!) was due to the strong words which start this post...considering it comes from "unverified information".

I personally have nothing against anybody, not any Club, not Margo, not wolfdog, just that I'm fed up of "easy" attacks to Italian dogs because of the club because of not reliable bonitations because of not reliable pedigrees.
Old 20-10-2009, 20:32   #39
Pavel

This saturday we get on our club meeting very interesting information from Ing. Hartl. One member of club ask generally, if is true the information, that italian club ask about race guarant by FCI ? Everybody was supriced, when answered Ing. Hartl. He said, that he speaks with a tranlator, who translate a private talk in Itakly between Monika Soukupova and one italian breeder. Monika ask him, when Italy have just so much CsW and so much litters, if dont think about take a guarant of race by FCI. Ing.Hartl said, that somebody must public info from this private talk. So if is it true, then is question who (by talk, according info, were only Monika Soukupova, this breeder and translator) and why ?
Old 20-10-2009, 22:54   #40
massimo

Quote:
This saturday we get on our club meeting very interesting information from Ing. Hartl. One member of club ask generally, if is true the information, that italian club ask about race guarant by FCI ? Everybody was supriced, when answered Ing. Hartl. He said, that he speaks with a tranlator, who translate a private talk in Itakly between Monika Soukupova and one italian breeder. Monika ask him, when Italy have just so much CsW and so much litters, if dont think about take a guarant of race by FCI. Ing.Hartl said, that somebody must public info from this private talk. So if is it true, then is question who (by talk, according info, were only Monika Soukupova, this breeder and translator) and why ?
So you are saying that we are not speaking about official data but just a chat between a breeder (god knows who) and somebody who has NOTHING to do with Italian club?
not enough to write all the rubbish which was written, sorry!
I once heared somebody saying that somebody wanted to mate Jolly z Molu es with a whippet.... Should I post this idiocy on the forum?
It's an example of course..but please, really, don't you see that any silly excuse is good for bad talks?
I have Jasna Zlata Palz at home, winner of intermediate class in world dog show... I plan to mate her with my male ferret... anybody wants to put info about new mix breed on official news?
massimo