Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 14-02-2010, 01:00   #1
solowolf

Default Abuse of CWS by Passo del Lupo kennel

i have been reading this topic, i have also been talking about breeding of cws and differences in type , i looked up the mother of Veda passo del luppo, her name is Juna Hlas Divoeiny cs, i was sickened when i looked at what this breeder has been doing to this bitch, well this person is not a breeder i have another few word to discribe this person but dont want barred from the site, from August 1999 - March 2002 so that is 2years and 7 months this person has took 5 LITTERS FROM THIS POOR BITCH, they have used and abused this CWS and reduced it to nothing more than a puppy machine, giving her body no time to recover between litters, you are a discrace and an animal. and i do have the right to call you puppy farmer you have earned the name from this poor bitch you abused. I also see you use your stud dogs well like Miky he has produced 174 pups to date, really good for the CWS breed.....i see all your accomplishments you have put up on this web site and how good your kennels are, it may impress some but you are not worth a salt. I will now go to all your dogs and bitchs and see what else i find, if it repeats i will do an article in magazine for all to see the abuse of the dogs. i will also inform the circut judges in Ireland of this incase you decide to show in Ireland this year, before anyone replies to this and tells me its not illegal to do this in Europe as it is in the uk, this is nothing to do with what is legal or illegal this is about abusing an animal and if anyone thinks its ok to breed in this manner think carfully before you reply. this person should be banned from owning any dog.
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2010, 01:19   #2
massimo

Send a message via ICQ to massimo Send a message via MSN to massimo

Quote:
Originally Posted by solowolf View Post
i have been reading this topic, i have also been talking about breeding of cws and differences in type , i looked up the mother of Veda passo del luppo, her name is Juna Hlas Divoeiny cs, i was sickened when i looked at what this breeder has been doing to this bitch, well this person is not a breeder i have another few word to discribe this person but dont want barred from the site, from August 1999 - March 2002 so that is 2years and 7 months this person has took 5 LITTERS FROM THIS POOR BITCH, they have used and abused this CWS and reduced it to nothing more than a puppy machine, giving her body no time to recover between litters, you are a discrace and an animal. and i do have the right to call you puppy farmer you have earned the name from this poor bitch you abused. I also see you use your stud dogs well like Miky he has produced 174 pups to date, really good for the CWS breed.....i see all your accomplishments you have put up on this web site and how good your kennels are, it may impress some but you are not worth a salt. I will now go to all your dogs and bitchs and see what else i find, if it repeats i will do an article in magazine for all to see the abuse of the dogs. i will also inform the circut judges in Ireland of this incase you decide to show in Ireland this year, before anyone replies to this and tells me its not illegal to do this in Europe as it is in the uk, this is nothing to do with what is legal or illegal this is about abusing an animal and if anyone thinks its ok to breed in this manner think carfully before you reply. this person should be banned from owning any dog.
For the record, Juna is was owned by breeder Passo del Lupo, the dog shown in this thread is owned and bred by breeder Casa della Rosa...so it really has NOTHING to do with this thread.
It would be....let me think....like comparing Z molu es and Peronowki...one sold a dog to the other but they are TOTALLY different people...n'est pas?
Old 14-02-2010, 01:33   #3
na

Send a message via MSN to na Send a message via Skype™ to na

Quote:
Dear,
Iuna Casa della della Rosa are not Juna Hlas Divoeiny.... and We are not Passo del Lupo but we are Casa della Rosa, please you don't make this mistakes!
We make 1 litter at year... not 5 litter in 2 years
MY Iuna make 3 litters in 7 years
[email protected]

Last edited by na; 14-02-2010 at 01:39.
na jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2010, 01:49   #4
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by massimo View Post
For the record, Juna is was owned by breeder Passo del Lupo, the dog shown in this thread is owned and bred by breeder Casa della Rosa...so it really has NOTHING to do with this thread.
It would be....let me think....like comparing Z molu es and Peronowki...one sold a dog to the other but they are TOTALLY different people...n'est pas?
just for your record heres some more ABUSE OF A CWS BITCH UMA PASSO DEL LUPO from Oct 2002 - September 2008 this bitch has had 8 LITTERS OF PUPS,,,,then the really shitty bit of ultra abusing a CWS bitch from 19th October 2002 - 9 September 2004 this totally abused female CWS had 4 LITTERS OF PUPS IN 1YR AND 11MTHS. SO I PERSONALLY DONT GIVE A DAME WHO OWNS WHAT THIS ABUSER OF ANIMALS NEEDS JAILED UNDER CRUELTY TO ANIMALS...... whoever composess this data base also needs kick up the arse for not declaring such abuse to other members of this site, 4 LITTERS OF PUPPIES FROM ONE BITCH IN 23 MONTHS [moderated]
Old 14-02-2010, 02:00   #5
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by na View Post
Dear,
Iuna Casa della della Rosa are not Juna Hlas Divoeiny.... and We are not Passo del Lupo but we are Casa della Rosa, please you don't make this mistakes!
We make 1 litter at year... not 5 litter in 2 years
MY Iuna make 3 litters in 7 years
hi sorry but i was talking of the bitch Juna Hlas Divieiny i did not mention your kennel name my mail is clear it talks of this bitch only and mentions no kennels,but to put things correct for you i was talking about the abuse of this bitch and now other by the kennel of PASSO DEL LUPO.regards pacino
Old 14-02-2010, 04:23   #6
massimo

Send a message via ICQ to massimo Send a message via MSN to massimo

Quote:
hope [moderated].
Dear Moderator of this Forum I think you have some job to do.
I have never in any way offended the above user but pointed out his OT thread which had NOTHING to do with this one.
You may write your accusations and disgust I suppose, but not here.
You may NOT offend people without any reason.
I don't know you and surely you are a nice person to some but maybe some manners would help
Old 14-02-2010, 17:05   #7
lupis

Quote:
i was sickened when i looked at what this breeder has been doing to this bitch, well this person is not a breeder i have another few word to discribe this person but dont want barred from the site (...) this person should be banned from owning any dog.
Passo del Lupo make all wrong. Now he breed mixes of CLC and he always produce maximum puppies he can do. But all people know is it puppy factory. But abusing not only females but male too. Now his new puppy producer is Will Passo del Lupo coming from z Molu Es kennel from other displasia line. First mating made when Will was puppy of 10 months. And now he produced more that 40 puppies. Very much scared and very poor dog. I'm very sorry for his life.
lupis jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2010, 23:02   #8
solowolf

Default PDL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelika View Post
loooooooool

Have I to shave "the heavy fur on inner ears" of my dogs now???
never mind the ears what are you lot going to do with the kennels passo del lupo and his abuse of his bitchs, F..k all your to busy putting up your stupid silly f..king remarks about one litter that have no type, while bitchs suffer in Italy at the hands of this breeder, not one of you give a dam about the CWS, you are a load of w....ers, Today i have written letter to FCI lodging complaint about the exessive breeding of bitchs by the passo del lupo kennels it is backed up by two vets, my friends in europe will also now get involved as we will not sit back and see animals abused like this, ITS YOUR BREED YOUR BELOVED CWS, as for cross breeding in europe i lived in europe for 5 yrs and i can give you list of cross bred czechs that have been registered as pure bred, but what would be the use of it as you lot will do nothing about it, not one comment on my posts about the abuse of cws bitchs by passo del lupo, either your all afraid to speak or you all as i think dont give a shit....
Old 14-02-2010, 23:33   #9
Angelika

Aaahh ... you finally found a new hate figure, Paul?

2002 is long ago. Don´t you think you´re a bit late? Please note: PDL doesn´t read here.

What about your fight against the French kennel? It has not been very successful. Do you want to become a new Don Quijote?

It would be better you mind your own business.

By the way: no one here is really pleased about your mixes and the mixes of your friend A.T.
Angelika jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2010, 00:20   #10
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by massimo View Post
Again wrong thread and bad language. (fill in the dots...)
I hope administration of this site does something about this user as soon as possible.
He may have good arguments but expressing them in a totally wrong way.
i will be properly expressed when passo del lupo is closed ......for abusing cws bitchs.....still no comments on the poor bitchs who suffer at the hands of this animal breeder just dont use bad language, so what are you Massimo going to do about this as you now know what is going on,??????as for wrong thread sod the thread who gives a dam what thread this goes on, as for the administraters they are the ones who update the data base they should have notticed the irregularities with the number of litters they update to the same bitchs, they are to blame for not letting us know,,,,,,,,,
Old 15-02-2010, 00:47   #11
solowolf

Quote:
Aaahh ... you finally found a new hate figure, Paul?

2002 is long ago. Don´t you think you´re a bit late? Please note: PDL doesn´t read here.

What about your fight against the French kennel? It has not been very successful. Do you want to become a new Don Quijote?

It would be better you mind your own business.

By the way: no one here is really pleased about your mixes and the mixes of your friend A.T.
the french kennel was closed,,,,or had you missed that,, the number of dogs was reduced by french authorities, it could not reopen with the previous owner,,, the kennels had very much improvment carried out and after inspection was allowed to re open and it was granted a breeding licence which it never had, was why the pups where taken to holland and other countries to be registered, dna evidence was proved correct, and the male dog SENNA was proven never to have been used at stud even thogh he appears in many saarloos pedigrees...... MIND MY OWN BUSINESS,,, about someone abusing cws bitchs , THAT JUST PUTS THING ABOUT CORRECT WITH YOU TO EVERYONE READING THIS POST ANGELIKA DOESNT CARE ABOUT CWS BITCHS BEING ABUSED IN SUCH A WAY........ as for my mixes, as i said before i cross cws with wolf not any breed of dog, its for my own personal use, my czechs here are all pure, i dont breed or inter breed with anyone else thats why i import my dog, my bitchs go to europe to be mated, the only fear i do have now is that maybe i use dog that is cross bred but not from uk. I have already sent complaint to FCI regarding passo del lupo and i wont stop there, i do article for dog magazine as well but first i spend lot of time searching this data base for to see if any others need reporting and to be named in article. so no i wont mind my own buisness and turn a blind eye to animal abuse i am not like you. i have recieved form yesterday emails from over 30 people who have read these posts asking how they can help stop this breeder. 90 % of mails are from EUROPE......i have never met you and i know i have been rude to you at times in anger but your post is a shock to me,,,pacino

p.s. you have enough mixes to start worrying about those who mix in uk, at least the breeders who are mixing in uk dont register there pups......
Old 15-02-2010, 01:10   #12
Angelika

Quote:
the french kennel was closed,,,,or had you missed that,, the number of dogs was reduced by french authorities, it could not reopen with the previous owner,,,
Yes, sorry, I didn´t hear about that. I only heard about a successor (S.G.), and I do not believe that things have really changed.
Old 15-02-2010, 01:41   #13
solowolf

Quote:
Yes, sorry, I didn´t hear about that. I only heard about a successor (S.G.), and I do not believe that things have really changed.
you are slow on the uptake, the kennels where closed, corrie told people she retires,,, but the kennel can not go back to her ever, so the nice young name comes along gets clean bill of health for kennel ,de loba tar is no more the affix is closed, now its SUN GIFU, but dog exported to uk from sun gifu kennels in late 2009 but buy some strange thing corrie took payment for the dog........ shes at it again only under different affix........ and believe me things have really changed i have the photos taken in late 2009 yet again to prove it,,,,,,,,,, back to abusing bitchs, now lots of you jumped on young LEE useing male dog at 11 mths old, terrible what uk breeders do, hows this for the nice breeders in Europe then and no disrespect to all you good breeders in europe many of whom are my close friends, but here we go

kennel ARIMMINUN.
bitch AMGRA VLEI NADIJE b.o.birth 20/12/1998
first litter born 23/12/1999 BITCH WAS MATED AT 10 MTHS OLD....
THIS BITCH WENT ON TO PRODUCE 70 PUPS,
THIS BITCH HAD ITS LAST LITTER WHEN IT WAS 10.5 YRS OLD
THIS BITCH HAD 10 LITTERS IN ITS BREEDING LIFETIME.
SO BITCH WAS BRED AT 10 MTHS OLD WAS IT HIP SCORED?? TO YOUNG,,
AGAIN ABUSING A CWS BITCH TO THE LIMITS,SO CLEAN OUT YOUR OWN CLOSSETS BEFORE SLAMING OTHERS,
any replies or will it as normal all go quite and quickly change the subject of dog abuse, an article will appear in dog world mag shortly and i have phoned secretary of uk kennel club to take this up with the FCI imediately. i have also contacted animal rights council as well.
Old 15-02-2010, 02:13   #14
Angelika

Quote:
you are slow on the uptake
Maybe I´m too slow but you are writing too quick.

Quote:
corrie took payment for the dog........ shes at it again only under different affix........
Aha!! So things have changed???

Quote:
now lots of you jumped on young LEE useing male dog at 11 mths old, terrible what uk breeders do
No, I didn´t attack Lee. I´m no breeder. Lee is knowing himself what he is responsible for. And he is old enough to defend himself - if he wants.

Bye, Paul. In Europe it´s already 1 a.m. Thank you for helping me to pass the witching hour.

Angelika