Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > _Administration

_Administration Questions connected with Wolfdog.org, database and other technical matters....

Old 12-11-2009, 10:23   #61
massimo

Send a message via ICQ to massimo Send a message via MSN to massimo

I have a question for Admin.
I am not a breeder (yet) and honestly have no personal problems with info update. I updated 1 or 2 results lately and they were done in time.
Are you Admin (whoever you are...) doing all alone?
Wouldn't it be useful for you to have somebody to help?
I mean, i would be more than happy to take over part of your updating/archiving/data entry work, even if you give me a limited authorisation of some kind.
If you don't have time to do it, I would help or try as much as I could.
I've been using Wolfdog.org since 2003 and although we've had ups and downs, I've always contributed with data and photos of dogs I met, not my dogs, not dogs of my "family" (as you unkindly once pointed out) but any dog I had data from.
And of course I would do it all for free.
I really hope you are not doing all the job alone.
massimo
Old 12-11-2009, 11:37   #62
jasmine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
As far I know it was explained here several times already. If can see HERE:
http://www.wolfdog.org/eng/dbase/
that the last update of the database was made BEFORE you send the data. Because till now the data was not updated it can not be visible. It apply also to other kennels.

NO UPDATE = NO NEW DATA
Hi,

As I wrote I have sent my datas several times, not just in the last month. Moreover my datas always updated just if I send some cc to my well known friends. Do you think it is not strange?????
I have found a lot of kennels with a lot of missing datas and they are still in the breeders list.

We know it is a private page but would be fair to arange it more objective!!!!!!!

Edit
jasmine jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 19:39   #63
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
No problem. So I have an idea for you: check the whole database - every card of the 12064 Wolfdogs posted there. Write down all missing information . Inform all 986 breeders. Collect the data. And the collected data send to me.
Admin vs wilczakrew 1-0

It is so funny I can se it infront of me...

Best regards / Mikael
Old 12-11-2009, 20:51   #64
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikael View Post
Admin vs wilczakrew 1-0

It is so funny I can se it infront of me...
Mikael, don't be happy too soon, wilczakrew is like Disney's Pluto dog... always gets up and is up to a mischief, even after having been flattened by a roller

Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2009, 15:58   #65
Hanka

Send a message via ICQ to Hanka Send a message via Skype™ to Hanka

So once again......3x already.....
Hello admin,
have you got my email with dates of my last litter? Do you know that "add dog" does not work well? Or was it some other mistake? Can you tell me what was bad? If "add dog" works bad, I will not use it next time.....
Maybe you had not dates of my last litter, but I don´t understand why you delete add what is on wolfdog page already........
Is it any punishment? Why? Maybe because I have World winner 2009????

I see was some ulpoading and there are some new adds. But my adds no. Am I so big competitor for you????
Can I know why there is not my add about litter:
Moki od Úhoště x Ostin Eden severu?
Wickey Crying wolf x Czambor z Vlčího dubu?
thanks for your answer.
Hanka jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2009, 22:47   #66
Juniorwolf

It`s nice to see that I am not the only "black sheep" who feel a need to ask the same questions several times before getting an answer and using sarkasm when complaining about updates

...but still I`m the only one who get "ignorred"
To me this is VERY funny .....maybe it`s just me who have a bad sense of humor ?
Juniorwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2009, 00:21   #67
mijke

Everybody can send info about dogs, litters, the results of shows ,exams a.s.o. to the same address as before: [email protected]

When you still have questions, you also can send a PM to: admin

PS: I am not a moderator anymore!!
http://www.ursidaestee.wolfdog.org/voor%20wolfdog/handtekening/New%20format%20banner%20Wg.jpg
mijke jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2009, 07:35   #68
Hanka

No no, Rolf, for me it is funny too. I must laugh every day when I see "our admin is dead" .
Mijke, I sent it already on this adress.......Have you got the same adress? So who opened my emailes on this adress?
Old 16-11-2009, 10:28   #69
Hanka

Thanks to admin (or who?) for uploading of kennel od Úhoště to list of breeders, to uploading HD result of Unique od Úhoště and uploading to datas of my X litter.
And now only last question: My two adds ?
Old 16-11-2009, 12:20   #70
michaelundinaeichhorn

I only can say that everything that I asked for and did send in was updated quite fast.

Thank you
Ina
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2009, 15:17   #71
Hanka

So I sent info about two litters to info@.......
Old 17-11-2009, 16:32   #72
jasmine

You are lucky Ina .
I can only say what I sent I had to send several times and updated just when I send cc to somebody else. When I tried to update the datas by myself, it never appears on the database. And I have never got answer for my questions...............

Edit
jasmine jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2009, 20:46   #73
Hanka

Hello admin, thanks.......
Old 18-11-2009, 00:01   #74
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanka View Post
Hello admin, thanks.......
It is added for a moment but please send me finally the data which is still missing in the database - about owners of the 'V'-litter (200, 'U'-litter (200, 'S'-litter (2007), 'T'-litter (2007). If I will not get the missing info I will remove the litters again...

I get also complains about the owner of Czambor spamming the Polish forum with photos from the mating - could you also speak with him. Maybe you will be able to explain him the rules. If it was not your idea to advertise this litter on such way than sorry - I will clear it my way.
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2009, 00:05   #75
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmine View Post
As I wrote I have sent my datas several times, not just in the last month. Moreover my datas always updated just if I send some cc to my well known friends. Do you think it is not strange?????
Sorry but you are looking for problems where they are none... The database is updated from time to time (you can find the time on the main page of the database). And it is the ONLY reason why the information is not update RIGHT AFTER your email. It doesn't matter WHO sends the info.

It was so since MANY YEARS. Enough time to get used to this...
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2009, 07:38   #76
Hanka

Spamming on polish forum with fotos? I look where is it......
And I look what pups has not owners in database, OK.
Old 18-11-2009, 07:57   #77
Hanka

Do you mean this foto in topic "Wojna na miny"?. Because I see my female only on this one foto (maybe are somewhere some older fotos....), on other fotos is (are) some second female (s) with Czambor.
But it is always the same problem: personal fight between Margo and Gzegorz. It is not my problem. I don´t care about them and about it. Autor of fotos is Grzegorz and I can´t tell him: "don´t send it there or there".....
I used my favorite male, because I like him and his blood. And some problem of his owner with some poland people?......It is not my problem.
Old 20-11-2009, 09:31   #78
Margo

Send a message via Skype™ to Margo Send Message via Gadu Gadu to Margo

Quote:
But it is always the same problem: personal fight between Margo and Gzegorz. It is not my problem.
Hanka, please do not write what is not true. It is NOT a personal problem. If it is one than between almost ALL Polish forum users and Grzegorz....
You are reading Polish forum so you can easy see I'm not the only one who is criticezed Grzesiek. Many people did it as he is really spamming Polish forum with photos which do not fit to the categories. Posting puppy photos to the cattegory "Adult dogs in love" or posting photos of botom of his do to the cattegory "Wolfdog facial expresion".... And photos of covering of Wickey to EVERY category he found... Some of them nor proper neither fitting to the categories...

So writing about "personal fight" is senseless...

The customs of your tribe are not laws of nature - George Bernard Shaw
Margo jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2009, 07:47   #79
Hanka

Ok, so sorry, so not your and Grzegorz personal fight. Yes, I read polish forum and I read much attacks between you, Daiva, Rona, etc.etc and between Grzegorz. My feeling about it was "personal fight". If you mean it is not, so OK....
Old 23-11-2009, 09:35   #80
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Ok, so sorry, so not your and Grzegorz personal fight. Yes, I read polish forum and I read much attacks between you, Daiva, Rona, etc.etc and between Grzegorz. My feeling about it was "personal fight". If you mean it is not, so OK....
Oh please Hanka, you too???? I haven't spoken to Daiva for a couple of years now and have seen wilczakrew twice in my life.

If you read Polish forum you should have noticed that Grzegorz had recieved a warm welcome, and it took him quite a while of trolling and spamming, before - as it seems - some people realized he was destroying the site. Personally I don't mind seeing pictures of his dog in all topics - nice dogs, nice photos, though I often find his posts boring and arguments illogical and self-contradictory. I tried to talk with him on the forum a couple of times, but he is unable to understand simple questions or provide valid contrarguments in an honest discussion.

I always thought that forum was a place where people may present their opinions on various topics and it was natural that some members would share them (if they shared the same values, thought alike and had similar experiences) and some wouldn't. We may exchange arguments in attempt to convince the latter, try to provide proofs, etc. but sorry - blaming somebody for sharing opinions of Mr X or Mrs Y is a sign of weakness and lack of better arguments. My answer to such 'kindergarden argument' is: "So what?"

Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote