Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > Deutsch > Hundeausstellungen

Hundeausstellungen Unsere Ausstellungserfolge, wie bereite ich einen TWH darauf vor, wie führe ich ihn vor

Old 10-12-2007, 19:27   #21
Sky
CLC per sempre!!!

Send a message via MSN to Sky Send a message via Skype™ to Sky

Ok thanks thousand, but don't I understand as a dog in young people can close the championship if the JVdh is not delivered him, but if I don't err they don't serve 3 to close its championship young ?

Does it work besides so in all the races or for the terrier it works in different way?
You know to my friend with the Jack Russel in young people the damage the V together with the JVdh.
Thanks for the availability to the explanations on your rule.
considering that there are with Sky or conquered 3 Vdhs and 2 CACs, to close the championship thing misses me, to me they have said that for the championship Vdhs serve 5 of them and for the championship of club they serve 4 he is corrected of it, if you can give me some explanations.

Thanks Alessio
Sky jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 19:45   #22
michaelundinaeichhorn

http://www.vdh.de/ausstellungen/titelbestimmungen.php
There are the rules for the different German Championships.
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 19:48   #23
Sky
CLC per sempre!!!

You knows that he has gone to make the BIG, I have seen that he has given him the ticket to participate, I have been alone diverted by the fact that on the notice-board of the results the JVdh had not been written and not even the R. JVdh.

Any problem, was so tired however that could have understood badly, know 1100 kms all in a night is a beautiful trip!!!!! Be in anymore the return!!!!!!
But I like a lot your competitions, is sorry only me not to know the German, otherwise I would succeed in talking to the judge and you!!!
You know even someone he sees my dog and a covering asks me, you know in Italy the market it is a pò monopolized only by the beautiful dogs, to Italians the dogs that you work don't interest, I know that from you and in rep. Czech likes to work with the dogs and therefore I hope in someone of you!!!!! Apart the jokes dogs as Sky with IPO2 are not many of it, rather in Italy there is alone him!!!!!!!!
And everything is not even an ugly dog, likes to me to define him beautiful and utility!!!!
Old 10-12-2007, 19:54   #24
canislupus

Send a message via ICQ to canislupus

Hi Alessio,

for youth champion you need 3 qualifications from 2 different judges. It is a different Qualification only for youth championtitle. They are not counting for the normal german championtitle... so you have to get the qualifications until the dog is 18 month old, if you have not finished it then, you will never get youth champion title.

For normal german national Champion title you need 5 qualifications from 3 different judges. The qualification in Dortmund counts twice, and if you get there the reserve qualification, it counts like a normal qualification.
In germany there is no club responsible for wolfdogs below the VDH, so you can´t get a club championship for wolfddogs in germany.
For Terrier no problem, there can you get club-Championship and normal championtitle.

I hope, I could solve your problems

Tanja
Old 10-12-2007, 19:56   #25
canislupus

Hey,
most of the germans can speak english...
So next time...

Tanja
Old 10-12-2007, 20:21   #26
Sky
CLC per sempre!!!

Thanks for the explanation, a last thing, between the first one and the utimo Vdh has to spend one year or there is no limits of time as in Italy?
Excuse anchors for all these domendas but I take advantage to have the most greater of it I number of information, avoiding trips to empty thin in Germany!!!!!!!

Alessio
Old 10-12-2007, 20:33   #27
michaelundinaeichhorn

Between the first and the last titel there has to be at least on year and a day. That is the only time limit
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 12:17   #28
canislupus

Wir wurden vor Ort auch von der Zeitung fotografiert ... und sind in der online Variante zu finden, und zwar hier

Also, wer Lust hat kann ja mal schaun.
Ich hoffe, es funktioniert.
Tanja