Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Closed Thread

Old 25-05-2010, 00:27   #1
carlos2207

Default Zacarias lupus ibericus and erwan grey

The past 12 of may called me one person, his name is Emilio. Said me that he had Zacarias. Erwan grey gave free Zacarias to Emilio. Some time after Emilio called to Erwan and Erwan never reply. Erwan not have any interes en Zacarias. And never know anything about Erwan.

Emilio have 4 month Zacarias in his home and say me that he is very interes to have Zacarias. I am very interesting to see my Dog. Emilio said me that Zacarias is very very special dog. I am sure, I remember Zacarias.

I hoped to see quikly Zacarias.. but I didn´t know if this was other lie of Erwan Grey.

The past weekend I received one mail and Emilio say me that he is very interested in to buy Zacarias and sent me this photo:

http://www.wolfdog.org/drupal/en/gallery/pic/133307/

Emilio said me that Zacarias never was Ill. And all photos of Erwan are more lies.

After, I will speak about the treatment that I received in this foro. I never remeber it.

http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=13076

Carlos

Last edited by carlos2207; 25-05-2010 at 00:33.
carlos2207 jest offline  
Old 25-05-2010, 07:39   #2
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Send a message via Skype™ to Vaiva

A truly strange story... Did the new owner tell, why the dog was sold? Hope, Zacarias finally found a family for him, very nice pup!

Vaiva jest offline  
Old 29-08-2010, 23:55   #3
Erwan Grey
Save the Wolf

Send a message via MSN to Erwan Grey

I've been silent long enough time until the law has done its job.

Here I show available to anyone who wants the documents signed by this guy and documents MICROCHIP TO MY NAME, as well as the purchase invoice.

Now I would like this gentleman tell everyone what the law has made for breaking several rules of animal husbandry in my country.

Do not leave full names because in Spain there is the law on protection of personal data and I can not show, but I have them available upon request and complaints.

The dog sold me in a bad state, and demonstrated by the death of several of the puppies, the dog to save spending money on vets, and I had a bad experience with this breeder to give away the dog gift for a friend who is which shows the photos, I also had to travel and I could not keep it in condition. What should have done, have them stacked like him in his kennel in harsh conditions? I would NOT EVER!

My grief for this event has been so deep that I will not ever know anything more about this race, not bad, but bad memories that I will bring to mind thanks to this gentleman.

And say what you want this person after that justice has been done and I do not want to know ANYTHING THIS BAD PERSON

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by Erwan Grey; 30-08-2010 at 00:00.
Erwan Grey jest offline  
Old 30-08-2010, 11:13   #4
Silvester

Me and other owners of dogs from same litter have already proved some months ago that it is simply not true what "Erwan Grey" alias Julio Tudelo is telling here again!

I´m owner of "Zeus L.I.", the brother of "Zacarias L.I."

Last edited by Silvester; 30-08-2010 at 11:14. Reason: Printing mistake
Silvester jest offline  
Old 30-08-2010, 12:00   #5
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erwan Grey View Post
...I had a bad experience with this breeder to give away the dog gift for a friend who is which shows the photos, I also had to travel and I could not keep it in condition. What should have done, have them stacked like him in his kennel in harsh conditions? I would NOT EVER!

My grief for this event has been so deep that I will not ever know anything more about this race, not bad, but bad memories that I will bring to mind thanks to this gentleman.
Erwan, I'm afraid I don't understand your post! I'm not really interested in the legal aspects, so don't elaborate on them... but have you just told us, that you gave away your beloved Blizzard to someone else???

Rona jest offline  
Old 30-08-2010, 13:31   #6
Silvester

Indeed "Rona" that´s very right too !

Originally posted by "Erwan Grey":
"...to give away the dog (as a )gift for a friend who is which shows the photos, I also had to travel and I could not keep it in condition.

What please ??

Why not thinking about this BEFORE taking a dog ???

This shows already all about "Erwan Grey" ...beside his other lies !

Last edited by Silvester; 30-08-2010 at 13:32. Reason: Grammar mistake
Silvester jest offline  
Old 30-08-2010, 13:40   #7
Erwan Grey
Save the Wolf

Send a message via MSN to Erwan Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvester View Post
Indeed "Rona" that´s very right too !

"...to give away the dog (as a )gift for a friend who is which shows the photos, I also had to travel and I could not keep it in condition.

What please ??

Why not thinking about this BEFORE taking a dog ???

This shows already all about "Erwan Grey" ...beside his other lies !

Mr. Sylvester,

I inform you that in my country the Insults, slander, damage to reputation and slander are punishable by law, and there is an international law that ensures the transmission of such actions in countries of the European community.

I urge both you as the author of some adjectives not correct and the administration of this forum to take care of the forms.

Thank you.

I will not say nothing more about this subject, but the next legal failure is made in this forum about my people will require action by the law as I have done in another forum Spanish.

Has caused me much pain as this.
Erwan Grey jest offline  
Old 30-08-2010, 14:08   #8
Silvester

Originally posted by "Erwan Grey".
"I inform you that in my country the Insults, slander, damage to reputation and slander are punishable by law..."

Where i have done this ?

In opposite to you i have only told what is really fact.

Obviously you are not only unable to tell the truth , you are unable to read correctly also !

And what you wrote here some months before about the kennel and the person of Carlos Antonio WAS AND IS STILL A LIE !

What kind of person are you ??

Ok, may be this is normal behaviour for someone who is doing this:

No more comment needed !
Silvester jest offline  
Old 30-08-2010, 15:40   #9
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I urge both you as the author of some adjectives not correct and the administration of this forum to take care of the forms.
Erwan, what's wrong with you? Which of the two adjectives I used do you find insulting: "legal" or "beloved"?
I only wanted to know if understood your message correctly, i.e. if you gave away Blizard to another person for good. You could as well mean, that he stayed with a friend for some time while you were travelling?

Due to your unclear English, neither do I understand this:
Quote:
I will not ever know anything more about this race, not bad, but bad memories
Does it mean that you'll never see Blizzard again or did you mean something else?

Rona jest offline  
Old 30-08-2010, 17:14   #10
carlos2207

Other time more lies of Erwan. Erwan done the inscription of microchip in Valencia. In Spain a Comunidad Autónoma (similar to the landers in Germany) have his own register of data base of microchip. Erwan without my sign and autoritation inscribed Zacarias. This is Ilegal and the Guardia Civil was informated. In the original register of Murcia I am the only owner of Zacarias

Not have any sentence of the law because erwan did not go to the law. You understand me? Is only other lie.

Pleased we can see the date of the inscription 08/01/10. How is possible that now the law say that Erwan have the reason? We can see that our friend Erwan have many free time other time.

Bye Bye
Old 30-08-2010, 18:46   #11
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Question

Quote:
I've been silent long enough time until the law has done its job.

Here I show available to anyone who wants the documents signed by this guy and documents MICROCHIP TO MY NAME, as well as the purchase invoice.

Now I would like this gentleman tell everyone what the law has made for breaking several rules of animal husbandry in my country.

Do not leave full names because in Spain there is the law on protection of personal data and I can not show, but I have them available upon request and complaints.

The dog sold me in a bad state, and demonstrated by the death of several of the puppies, the dog to save spending money on vets, and I had a bad experience with this breeder to give away the dog gift for a friend who is which shows the photos, I also had to travel and I could not keep it in condition. What should have done, have them stacked like him in his kennel in harsh conditions? I would NOT EVER!

And say what you want this person after that justice has been done and I do not want to know ANYTHING THIS BAD PERSON
I do not understand

Did you fight all this time to own the dog, and now that you say that you do by law, you have given the dog away and will not ever see him again ???

PS, I do not understand the papers in Spanish, DS.

/ Mikael
Old 31-08-2010, 02:27   #12
TipTop

Can someone translate that tread in english, please?
I am completely lost here.

I choose my friends by the way they treat animals.
TipTop jest offline  
Old 31-08-2010, 23:13   #13
carlos2207

Pleased Erwan, translete your documents for all people can to see your proof and law sentence

Last edited by carlos2207; 31-08-2010 at 23:31.
carlos2207 jest offline  
Old 01-09-2010, 01:29   #14
TipTop

Oh, sorry!
I can read and understand those documents with no problem at all.
What I cant understand is the text in 'english'.
Can someone translate it in english, or better, why not discuss that in the spanish forum? Looks like its easier for u guys write in spanish than english.
Am I right?

I choose my friends by the way they treat animals.
TipTop jest offline  
Old 01-09-2010, 23:25   #15
carlos2207

Anyone translate this documents? Well I translate it.

Our friend Erwan Grey say "I've been silent long enough time until the law has done its job." And this documents are the proof.

Ok this is the proof, for if anyone not know Erwan Grey, of the type of person that he is.

We can see 4 documents. doc 1,2,3 and 4 ok?

For understand it we need the history, Erwan Grey framed me, not payment my dog and I give Erwan one contrat of coownership signed by me and Erwan the 22 of november of 2009. This is the documents 4 and 3 THE ORIGIAL CONTRAT. As you can see this document 4 have our indentification and the indentification of my dog Zacarias, nº microchip... and finish with the agreement. Julio have the dog, the cost of food and veterinary is for Julio, In document 3 you can see free mates for my kennel, and 50% of money for other mates. And finish with the paiment. WILL BE 600E. AS YOU CAN SEE THIS IS FUTURE. because Erwan not payment.

Erwan not want payment and began to demand the authorization for change the microchip to his name. I said that he not payment and demand it and not give Erwan the authorization. This is very important because Erwan Grey began to threaten with his more that 10.000 person that he know in facebook for to say all people his false history of the Ill of my dog. And any one of the othe breeders want to do any relation and with me. This is a fragment of one mail of Erwan Grey:

"Hasta hoy , he mantenido callada la boca tanto en el blog o el facebook que siguen por internet mas de 10.000 personas relacionadas con esta raza o de los perros en general "

"Si quieres, empiezo a contar a los 4 vientos como está siendo tu inicio en el mundo de la cria y lo bien que estas haciendo las cosas, que por si no te estas dando cuenta NO LAS ESTAS HACIENDO BIEN. NO creo que a los propietarios de los perros o los sementales les guste mucho que escuchen la version de como te estas comportando."
Old 01-09-2010, 23:28   #16
carlos2207

And Erwan began his campaing of lies against me. And Erwan looking one solution for his problem of microchip. Spain have 17 mini states (comunidades autónomas) and he thought... I need one veterinary, friendly, that put Zacarias at my name in the data base of Valencia because this data base is other and different of the data base of Murcia (ORIGINAL MINI STATE OF ZACARIAS). And The document 2 is the request for inscription Zacarias, my dog, at name of Erwan Grey WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION AND SING.

We can see first in the document 2 "Solicitud de alta de animales.... Translated Request of introduce new owner of animals WITHOUT IDENTIFICATION SUFFICIENT... and continue with the identification of Julio...AND VERY IMPORTANT THE DAY OF REGISTER THIS DOCUMENT 08/01/10. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!

The document 1 is the results of this Request. RIVIA is the name of register of microchip animals and owner, name and microchip of may dog Zacarias, and other date tha is very interesting about the 2 big knowledge of our friend of this breed. "Raza: Cruzado" Breed: Crossed.
PLEASED WE CAN SEE THE TIME OF THIS DOCUMENT 08/01/10

Last edited by carlos2207; 01-09-2010 at 23:44.
carlos2207 jest offline  
Old 01-09-2010, 23:42   #17
carlos2207

Default Erwan grey

WE CAN SEE THE "I've been silent long enough time until the law has done its job." ERWAN GREY.

THIS IS OTHER LIE OF FACTORY ERWAN GREY. REMEMBER THAT ERWAN GIVE MY DOG AT OTHER PERSON BECAUSE IS A FREE DOG, UNPAYMENT DOG.

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM OF ERWAN GREY, THAT IS VERY INTELIGENG. HE STAR HIS CAMPAING OF LIES ABOUT ME AND I DEFEND ME AND SAY THE TRUE. AND NOW IF WE PUT IN GOOGLE "ERWAN GREY" YOU CAN SEE THAT IN THE FIRTS POSITION "GRAVES PROBLEMAS CON ERWAN GREY" "BIG PROBLEMS WITH ERWAN GREY" EN THE SPANISH FORO OF WOLFDOG. AND ALL PEOPLE KNOW THE TIPE OF PERSON IS.

http://www.foros.net/viewtopic.php?t...PerroLoboCheco

ERWAN BEGAN OTHER CAMPAIN OF BULLYING AGAINT THE ADMINISTRATOR AND MODERATOR OF THE SPANISH FORO OF CHECOSLOVAQUIAN WOLFDOG. DEMAND THAT DELETE THIS THEME. AND IF NOT DELETE ERWAN WILL DO LAW ACTIONS AGAINST TUKY AND KAIKU. WE CAN SEE THE TIPE OF PERSON THAT IS THIS LOVER OF ANIMALS

WHEN ERWAN BEGAN THIS CAMPAING OF LIES I DIDN´T BELIVED. WHY? AND THIS IS A BOOMERANG WITH THE TIME. AND THE BOOMERANG IS IN THE FACE OF ERWAN GREY. VERY VERY INTELIGENG ERWAN, I SEE.

ERWAN YOU HAVE THE FUITS OF YOUR BEHAVIOR

CARLOS

Last edited by carlos2207; 02-09-2010 at 00:26.
carlos2207 jest offline  
Old 02-09-2010, 10:54   #18
Enid Black

Guys, I speak both English and Spanish, but your English is terrible and totally incomprehensible...

and in all this story, the only one who will really PAY (not payment, payment is the noun, d**n it, not the verb!! Check a dictionary for heaven's sake!!), is the poor Zacharias, abandoned by his former owner 'cause he had no time (this is what can be interpretated by what you wrote, if it is not so, please rewrite!) to follow him.

I followed all the history, even in Spanish forum. You two are only quarreling on line like two old ladies without anything better to do. And the dog is paying everything.

Go to a judge and finish this story once for all!
Enid Black jest offline  
Old 03-09-2010, 00:23   #19
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina

Hola Carlos,

keep cool. I know these f.....g guys like E G very well. I have the same probs. But it is always the same, they hit in their own face. You are a nice person and you have very nice dogs. And people know that.

But you see, don´t sell pups without getting the money at once. Learn from this nasty case.

Christian
www.wolfdogs-siouxtala.de
hanninadina jest offline  
Old 03-09-2010, 18:10   #20
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanninadina View Post
But you see, don´t sell pups without getting the money at once. Learn from this nasty case.

Christian
Agree, but this was to be a Co owned dog and I therefor think that the problem would be the same

To Carlos...

But way did Erwan not pay the 50% at all ???

And way does he think the dog is now 100% he´s ???

Everybody know that a dog can and probably will get sick and cost extra money to treat, besides the cost for insurance, food, medicine, tests and mooooore...
It does not mean one will own a Co dog if you have to pay allot for the treatment

Best regards / Mikael

Last edited by Mikael; 03-09-2010 at 18:13.
Mikael jest offline  
Closed Thread