Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 25-11-2008, 13:19   #101
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by furyos View Post
hi rona .. yes y can understand that .. and y m agree about that .. BUT (sorry y like this word) yu can note we couldn't do a selection withgout a model... ok carpathain wolf is our model(y m ok for that) but when yu see some dogs .. yu can note no look than any wolf but more dog german shepherd ... this is what y like in this breed .. have a real look from wolf with excellent behavoiur like a dog ... y show yu last pupps(2 dark male and 1 clear female) from volos and yvanka .... so so wolfish and good behaviour ....... owners like and are proud for their wolf look and dog mind.... best regards ...f
Frank, I'm NOT naive

Last edited by Rona; 25-11-2008 at 13:26.
Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2008, 13:40   #102
furyos

y send yu a mp .... naive or not .. it's not THE PROBLEM!!
furyos jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2008, 14:19   #103
Hanka

Send a message via ICQ to Hanka Send a message via Skype™ to Hanka

Hello Frank, I think this all give you and your kennel to "bad light". I think, it is not good publicity for you. Everybody, who will want pure breed czechoslovakian wolfdog will not buy puppy from you.....
All in your kennel looks "black"......

?????????????
Hanka jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2008, 15:06   #104
furyos

hi hanka ? y know that ..... it s true that all topics on my kennel it's not a real nice publicity... BUT strangely a real MARKETING contact on ... ... y m sure yu can suprise if y tell yu witchtch kennels (4 kennels actually in europe) write me in my private mail to want a puppy from me .. (they think y have hybrids or pure wolwes ;..) and y explain it's not true BUT they don't care and want buy for them ... y don't understand this stupid topic .. but sure it's shame ... and y m not THE STARTER on .... french jalous guy put on if yu look history ....... yu know me and some dogs from me .. y couldn't stop the RUMOR .... but yu know that hybrids are shy and yu know ckynai /cyrcee ...etc .. not really shy ... well y think it will be better if people stop any respond on this subject .. but they can do what they want y DONT'T CARE ... hope see yu soon (y write yu in private ).. best regards frank and my tchecolovakian wolfdogs
furyos jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2008, 21:39   #105
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina

No Hanka, not bad light, Franky has really good dogs! I like them too, and it is a questoin of marketing. But, he is lucky to have Merlin and Ossa. And Hanka, Michael Eichorn, took Blue, out odf Frankies litter Merlin and Ossa, although he told me, the C-litter could not be csw. He took Blue, although he and his wife Ina told everyone in germany that they care for HD. But the brohter of Ossa has HD D! And they are only two puppies in O-litter of crying wolf. So, when Franky says that there are 4 breeders from europe who want a puppy from him, I belive him. But I don´t care, the M-litter from Edit is fantastic and Ossa is too. So he deserves, that other breeders will take a puppy from him. And Volos is really great too. Franky, I hope we will meet some time. I know the M-litter only from puppy with 5 1/2 weeks old. But I could see from subject sight, that the males were really great.

It is good marketing for his breed. That is my opinion.

Christian
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2008, 22:21   #106
michaelundinaeichhorn

Oh dear,Blue starts with a B and is HD A. Not that I think that this has anything to do with the topic (or with mental sanity..., sorry for feeding the troll).

All will hopefully end with an international agreement on DNA tests of blood samples of every breeding dog that have been taken by official and not house-vets under strict control of the microchip and been analyzed by an authorized laboratory. And with the elimination of every breeder that has brought crossbreeds into our breed illegally.
Without that this problem will go on forever.

Ina
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2008, 10:41   #107
michaelundinaeichhorn

Dear Hunnybunny,

you are obviously very concerned what other breeders policies are.
Before you start playing with us bring up your first litter, or should I say second?
And don't f..k it up like you did it last time.
Got it?

Michael
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2008, 04:12   #108
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furyos
like this pics because it's a real wolf attitude with pupps like my females (ossa/yvanka/elia)with them ... and every body can note that
So you really want mistaken people saying these mixes of the photos are YOUR litter in 2005, as is wrote in the announce.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furyos
if yu think this pics from my kennel it's so NICE compliment because y m so proud to have this type in france
I don't think these pictures are from your kennel, you wrote that this picture is of your last litter in 2005.
If your dogs are like the mixes of your the pic you put as your 2005 litter, you should read the standard and at least try understand it, not minimally serius breeder will be proud to breeding atipical dogs like that.

Quote:
if yu don't understand my answer . y don't try a 4e time
Because you have no anwer, you t'ill now explain nothing properlly of what was questioned to you, maybe you should review your english, or stop to try play "wise" running away changing the topic of what was questioned to you.

Quote:
for all normal people they imagine in the future what ossa (in pics in the begining with merlin ) can look like with her pupps in december .... do yu understand now ????????..
maybe you're the only "normal" in this world because none understand in this way, and surelly nor even who read this announce interessed in a puppy.

Last edited by Nebulosa; 29-11-2008 at 04:15.
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 17:15   #109
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

reply with "blablabla" is so called flood, isn't the first time you do that, I think none here is kid enought to reply only for gain number in post, next time you will get a penalty.

---Edit---
Second time...
The count will be freeze for 7 days.

Last edited by Nebulosa; 01-12-2008 at 18:32.
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 23:37   #110
lupis

Quote:
Originally Posted by elf View Post
une portee issue de l elevage familiale de la louve blanche

Mother of this litter look like C'pouchka
lupis jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 00:32   #111
lupis

Oh i realy not like to write more about breeders but you are so much boastful

Quote:
hi again paula .. ok for yur answer for martiou07.. y think it's correct .. for 3e time y explain to yu and french guys before .. ..look better this anonce ... y speak about litter 2006 .. litter 2005 is wolwes (or hybrid wolwes if yu want or prefer but 98 % wolfblood it a wolf for me) y find it in internet pictures .. y like this pics because it's a real wolf attitude with pupps like my females (ossa/yvanka/elia)with them ... and every body can note that .... if yu think this pics from my kennel it's so NICE compliment because y m so proud to have this type in france ..... if yu don't understand my answer . y don't try a 4e time .. look better .. the pics is not after the words .... first words is ...."une portee issue de l'elevage familiale" ( a litter in a family kennel" ...TO SPEAK ABOUT MERLIN AND OSSA ..ok ... then yu have the pics .. and in legend .. "la photo de cette portee en 2005 parle d'elle meme'' .. the pics from this litter in 2005 speak about ..(wha it's a wolf female with pupps ..) for all normal people they imagine in the future what ossa (in pics in the begining with merlin ) can look like with her pupps in december ....
Not you think it is lie and fraud? You lie puppy owners by publishing fake photos. On photo is not Ossa but wolf. And puppies of ossa and merlin in B litter not look like wolfes. Blue, boheme and blazy are not wolf looking like on photo. Your advertising is lie to people who want buy puppy.
And why you lie? if your dogs are so much wolf why you not publish photos of you dogs and not using photos from someone else? i think you use other wolf photos for beter selling puppies and because ossa is not very much wolf

Quote:
BUT strangely a real MARKETING contact on ... ... y m sure yu can suprise if y tell yu witchtch kennels (4 kennels actually in europe) write me in my private mail to want a puppy from me ..
(they think y have hybrids or pure wolwes ;..) and y explain it's not true BUT they don't care and want buy for them ... y don't understand this stupid topic .. but sure it's shame ... and y m not THE STARTER on .... french jalous guy put on if yu look history .......
For me it is normal some kennels want puppy from you because you make very good marketing. But no good breeders and i hope no breeders will copy you and not use wolf photos to make marketing
And you write about jalous guy but why you think elf is jalous? He is not breeder. Maybe he is like it because he is like me and not like people boasting as you? I just read his post on french forum and i say same and i think no good breeder will buy puppy like you make. Some of you dogs are very nice but are not dogs for breeding because of bad pedigree. I hear you not care for character only for show. I not say you have shy dogs but dog only good for show. In first page Daiva write wolfdogs is not breed for decoration but you breed dog for decoration. You have many dogs and you breed many puppies. But i see no exams and certificates. Only breeding look. You train with you wolfdogs something real?
Same is with breeding because for breeding you need health. And I see Yvanka, Volos and Queen have no HD-results. Responsible breeder not breed with dog with no HD result. Same with mating. Elf write about you last litter. You use hungarian line crying wolf but everybody know hungarian dogs have more bad hd in pedigree as other breeders. And you mix crying wolf with crying wolf and make it serious. You last litter i see is volos and ossa and in 3 generation i see 14 dogs but only 2 are healthy and have HD-A and other dogs with HD-B and HD-C and no results. I see breeder write in french forum you do inbreed in Drcas Dorka with HD-C. I not know good wolfdog breeder who use dog with pedigree with so many bad results

You write bad words about other french breeders but for me they are true because you make bad work. Maybe you have some nice dogs but for me only bad breeders who not care for healthy dogs will use puppies from you connections. You do show only and no trainig and nothing for character. But it is not big problem because many breeders make like you and do nothing with their dogs so you are no so much different. But i not know other so bad connection with so many bad hd results like crying wolf and you (you more). I not want blame you about bad hd results but i write what everybody see in pedigree. In italy we have more breeders who like you use for breeding dogs with no hd results. but i not know one breeder in italy breeding with so bad pedigrees with so many bad hd results
if you think your work is good and other people are only jalous i think you have big problem because you not see you breed wrong and you never change. I not a breeder but only person searching for puppy and good connection for me but i think i know much more about good breeding and making good connection as you
lupis jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 20:02   #112
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Furyos (Frank) will not answer for about 7 days...
He is orderd on a holiday

Regards / Mikael
Old 04-12-2008, 23:09   #113
elf

About dysplasia, often, breeders argue that genetic is a mystery... Well, we were talking about Crying Wolf, let's see a case study of alleles propagation:

Twice mating: Durcás Dorka Fehérlófia (HD-C) x Koro z Krotkovského dvora (HD-C), three HD result for offsprings: B=1, C=1, E=1

Checking propagation: Depth 1:
Briza Crying Wolf (HD-?) x Fallko Kollárov dvor (HD-B): A=1, B=1, C=1, D=1
Boston Crying Wolf (HD-?) x Demon Crying Wolf (HD-A): B=1, D=2

Depth 2:
Lupus Crying Wolf (HD-B) x Ciba z Mìsta Sadské (HD-A): A=1, B=1, C=1, E=1.

Other examples of dysplasic dogs in the breed having an important transmission inertia:

Camei ze Smaragových vodopádů1 (HD-E): Depth=1 -----> E=1
Aska z Kolářova dvora (HD-E): Depth=2 -----> C=2, D=1

Brita ze Šedého dolu CS (HD-D): Depth=3 -----> A=15, B=18, C=4, D=2, E=5
Arila z Jundrovského boru CS (HD-D): Depth=2 -----> B=2, C=1, E=2
Eta Pohostinstvo CS (HD-D): Depth=2 -----> A=13, B=5, C=6, E=5, D=6
Amor z Ringhoferova dvora CS (HD-D): Depth=3 -----> A=3, B=1, C=1, E=1, D=1
Deli Hlas divočiny CS (HD-D): Depth=1 -----> D=1
Alma Kanakor CS (HD-D): Depth=1 -----> C=2, E=1

Nick Šedá eminence (HD-C): Depth=1 -----> A=2, E=1
Durcás Dorka Fehérlófia (HD-C): Depth=3 -----> A=13, C=5, B=11, E=2, D=3
Hagga Kollárov dvor (HD-C): Depth=1 -----> A=1, B=1, E=1, D=1
Bad Vlčí naděje (HD-C): Depth=1 -----> C=1, D=1
Utah du Clos des Deux Sapins (HD-C): Depth=1 -----> D=2
Alexa De-To (HD-C): Depth=1 -----> B=1, E=1
Bena od Kubinca (HD-C): Depth=3 -----> A=12, C=6, B=10, E=1, D=4
Elsa z Molu CS (HD-C): Depth=1 -----> E=1
Hanka Šedá eminence (HD-C): Depth=2 -----> A=4, C=6, E=1
Aris Hlas divočiny CS (HD-C): Depth=1 -----> A=1, C=2, E=2, D=1
Betty z Uher (HD-C): Depth=1 -----> A=2, C=2, B=1, D=2
Bryta z Dolních Maršovic CS (HD-C): Depth=1 -----> E=1
Dia Dakmat (HD-C): Depth=1 -----> A=6, C=1, B=1, D=2
Baghira Zelený paprsek (HD-C): Depth=1 -----> E=1
Alexa z Porčova mlýna (HD-C): Depth=1 -----> A=3, C=4, B=1
Ajax Břevnovská stopa CS (HD-C): Depth=3 -----> A=40, C=16, B=29, E=8, D=9
Afra Crying Wolf (HD-C): Depth=3 -----> A=4, C=1, B=6, E=1, D=2
Brita ZepeÅ™ CS (HD-C): Depth=1 -----> B=1, D=4
Canis z Molu CS (HD-C): Depth=2 -----> A=8, C=3, B=3, E=1, D=3
Britt z Molu CS (HD-C): Depth=1 -----> C=1, D=1
Borka II z Rosíkova CS (HD-C): Depth=3 -----> A=12, C=4, B=10, E=1, D=5
Jessika z Litavské kotliny (HD-C): Depth=1 -----> A=3, C=1, B=1, E=1, D=1
Koro z Krotkovského dvora (HD-C): Depth=2 -----> A=5, C=4, B=8, E=1, D=3
Ira z Litavské kotliny CS (HD-C): Depth=1 -----> A=3, C=1, E=1, D=1
Abe z Molu CS (HD-C): Depth=2 -----> A=25, C=14, B=2, E=6, D=4
Asta z Tondova CS (HD-C): Depth=2 -----> A=26, C=15, B=1, E=7, D=7
Colt Zeper (HD-A): Depth=1 -----> A=2, C=5, B=2, E=10, D=2

This not to point some or some other, but to ask breeders to take care when they linebreed on some dogs (or use bad HD pedigree dogs) and when they have doubts on wanted mating to ask around experienced breeders for advises, as there is not so much mystery.
elf jest offline   Reply With Quote