Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 28-03-2012, 20:40   #241
koomak
?

You are ridiculous! at home and walk my dogs are perfect in the standard! How can you compare with the exhibitions? it was the first time! ! And I'm proud of them! !! You seem to say that all the world clt are standard in all the circumstances? Stop please you are ridiculous ridiculous

You should try to attack me and you would see if my dogs know not react! ! Or come to my house without being invited. . . Ahahahah, they just understand the different situations, they are very intelligent.
You don t know my dog. . .

AMITIES DE KOUMAK, DEMONIAK DIAMOND, DREAM SHAWAK, DÔZ, GRAAL, APACHE, PARYSSE ET SOPHIE

Last edited by koomak; 28-03-2012 at 20:50.
koomak jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2012, 20:49   #242
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfin View Post
realy jokes about blond are true
Thank you, I was sitting on my hands not to answer this...
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2012, 20:54   #243
wolfin

Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by koomak View Post
You are ridiculous! at home and walk my dogs are perfect in the standard! How can you compare with the exhibitions? it was the first time! ! And I'm proud of them! !! You seem to say that all the world clt are standard in all the circumstances? Stop please you are ridiculous ridiculous
stop please you are funny funny funny
not important this are first or 101 dog show- they not be tomorow moore pure or with betters typical behavior. yes you proud for him, they not runn away.
I think is thime end this stupidity show. All are clear ( thanks Christian for info about theys purity and mixing) and all now easy can see who is who.
I can comming but this not change situation- they not have typical CSV behavior, not in show not in home not in city ( I saw a foto from your dog in city- poore animal)
p.s. I not atack your personality- you are nice women, who think have a brain for live, but atack stupidity about purity this animals.

Last edited by wolfin; 28-03-2012 at 20:56.
wolfin jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2012, 22:07   #244
Torsten
Senior Member/ Dude

Send a message via Skype™ to Torsten

would her dogs to a genetic test stand firm? Or must the papers be faked for it anew?

Lieber stehend sterben – als knieend leben !
http://www.wolfs-hunde.com
Torsten jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2012, 23:00   #245
koomak
?

Hello,I am Jean Pierre,the husband of Sophie Domer and i want to reply to Ina.
I just don't understand the video posted publicly and the understatments about caracters and treatments of our dogs.
What do you know about ? Are you a teatcher,a dog cop? what about yours owns dogs?
I'never discuss on this forum because i"m not in your world,i'm just a men who take care about his family,and our 8 dogs are my family.
They are like children for us,they live whith great area,they live in house,they sleep in my bed.
When i wake up,there are the first to say''good morning'' and i feel they are happy and loved.
On a over side,they ave a special character,they are reserved with people or situation they dont know.
So what they look stressed.....Is it a reason to publicly assure that my dogs are unhappy and badtreated ?
I remenber to you that they ave done a very long travel(1400 kms) and they find themselves in a new situation....noise...people...others dogs they don't know.
To be stressed dont want to mean have bad treatments..or you say that on a public forum.
I doubt your intelligence and your objectivity.
take care on your own life and your's own dogs if you'r are able too.
I repeat,i'm not in your discussion of dogs,wolf,wolfhund,hybrid,and so on...i only love my animals and i think that my child who is ten year old is more intelligent that you and both of others...
You are in a mythic world,it's your right..but if i find an other time a post that said my dugs are badtreaded,i can assured you that i lodge a complaint for diffamation...whith your video and your comments...difficult for you..
So..take your way..move your a.. and love your dogs..I hope i'ts the first and last message i leave on this forum...i am in the real live with my dogs and i don't need to create problems ..
So do the same and i hope you get so lovely dog family i have.

Jean Pierre

AMITIES DE KOUMAK, DEMONIAK DIAMOND, DREAM SHAWAK, DÔZ, GRAAL, APACHE, PARYSSE ET SOPHIE
Old 28-03-2012, 23:34   #246
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:
you are jealous! ! Jealous jealous jealous. .
This word seems to be the favourite of yours and others of your fellow accomplices. You constantly push the repeat button...
Why should Ina or others be jealous?
Since you couldn't answer my other questions, please do so with this one.
I'm curious, really.

Michael
Old 28-03-2012, 23:38   #247
wolfin

Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
Why should Ina or others be jealous?
Michael
stupid ambitions about rare pure CSV line
Old 28-03-2012, 23:41   #248
michaelundinaeichhorn

I will explain it to you the last time as it was explained often enough:
If you decide to keep this kind of dog at your home as a pet, fine. I personally think that we should breed pets that are able to handle those situations but if you want a pet that has mainly to stay at home, ok.
BUT if you decide to show and breed it as a purebred CSW with official paper this is fraud.
AND if you take it to an exhibition and watch it being in panic without taking it out of the situation this is cruelty to animals and nothing else. And yes as a vet that is specialized on Animal Behaviour, owns a very big dog school, trains mantrailers up to a very high level, breeds wolfdogs since 12 years, raised and cares for several European wolves I am very qualified to judge the behaviour of your dogs, as well as the fact that they are more than atypical in looks and behaviour for this breed. And Daiva by the way is a specialized judge for this breed and should be able to judge this as well.

No matter what you post here on statements and photos this does not change the picture your dogs and their handlers gave on this Expo.
And my dogs traveled from Germany to Italy they stayed at several different places, one of them is only 10 month of age and has never before been to such an occasion. There have been several CSW that traveled as far and have been there the first time, absolutely no animal on this Expo showed only a tenth of the mental stress your animals showed. I have seen hundreds of CSW on a lot of occasions and over 15 years now. Some of them were shy, many of them were stressed on Expos and other occasions like that. None, absolutely none was in half the mental stage your animals have been in.
If you are not able to see that and help your animals out of this situation you should be very, very thorough to keep away of them as you can easily abuse a dog without hitting it, trap it into cages or not feed it properly.

And if you are not able to respect the intention the founders of this breed had - and it was mainly not for looks - you should change to another breed. To found a 5th line as was said with this kind of animals or breed this animals at all without SEVERE and RESPONSIBLE selection will ruin the breed!
And all of us that love this breed and care for it´s well being will do our best to stop you. The videos are sent to the Slovakian Club, hopefully they can get a change.

Ina
Old 29-03-2012, 00:24   #249
Angelika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torsten View Post
would her dogs to a genetic test stand firm? Or must the papers be faked for it anew?
The (named ) mother of Demoniak is dead, Torsten.

And there´s already a thread on the French forum about "tests adn" and that´s not impossible to fake them.
Angelika jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2012, 00:27   #250
Angelika

Quote:
BUT if you decide to show and breed it as a purebred CSW with official paper this is fraud.

AND if you take it to an exhibition and watch it being in panic without taking it out of the situation this is cruelty to animals and nothing else.
I absolutely agree.
Angelika jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2012, 00:44   #251
michaelundinaeichhorn

Hello Jean Pierre,

I'm Michael, husband of Ina. In the last part of your posting you lost a little bit of your composure and switched to a quite common style.
Anyway...
First of all me and Ina believe that you and your family, including the animals, live a happy life in your home.
Never doubted that.
But that's not the point.
The point is that it took a long time to bring the CSW's to the present state and there's still a lot of work to do.
Only 10-15 years ago we had a much higher rate of shy and anxious animals but it improved tremendously.
So why taking this step backwards by crossing in wolves again?
I'm not saying that your wife did it, but she's deliberately breeding on with these animals and therefore cheating. With FCI pedigrees.
That's a fraud. Not more and not less.
Either she does it on purpose, she doesn't realize it (wasn't she something posting of intelligent dogs...) or she is that blind that she doesn't want to see it.
You know, I'm working with (real) wolves and dogs for 20 years now and I believe what I see. In phenotype and behaviour. I just don't like to be lied on.
That's all.
I am against the production of wolf-hybrids, that's my opinion, but if you like to keep them be free to do that, but please don't try to make us believe that these animals are CSW's.
So if this video made a few more people aware what's going on at the moment, it was definitely worth showing it.

Michael

Last edited by michaelundinaeichhorn; 29-03-2012 at 00:47.
Old 29-03-2012, 06:45   #252
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Ina.

Your video is ridiculous and I think you're a poor girl very ugly and very unhappy in life. . . . Poor girl. . your husband has another woman? It makes you more love? I sympathize :-)
I dont know if I should remove this shameful and ridiculous post or if I should let it here to serve as example of your lack of character and imaturity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by koomak
You filmed for 3 hours! ! You love me so much! !! You came just for that! you came to spy on me! ! Your video shows nothing! ! Show 3h completely! ! My dogs do not know the cage! they were calm and without aggressiveness! ! I saw many many aggressive dogs all day! ! This is not normal! ! I prefer mine! ! Why blame you pictures of carolina? I do not understand! you are jealous! ! Jealous jealous jealous. .

Then when will you start to talk that Ina and all wolfdog.org forum users - who does not agree with the fact that you're supporting the destruction of our breed - being nazis?! Perhaps tell that people are jealous of your atypical mongrels is the dog-world substitute for lack of arguments?!

PS: Ina, thank you very much for this video, I will share it.
Old 29-03-2012, 08:25   #253
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa View Post
I dont know if I should remove this shameful and ridiculous post or if I should let it here to serve as example of your lack of character and imaturity.
Please leave it, as well as hanninadina´s post. Apart of showing a tremendous lack of character and imaturity, it also shows better than anything else the poorness of lives that are all about looks, looks, looks, show, show, show and a tremendous lack of understanding the breed in itself, the ability to work real dogs and the simple ability to read canine-language.
I am more than sure that everybody reading it and having at least a little bit of those abilities had about this look in his face

I have been on this Expo for the whole day and didn´t have to take care of terrified dogs all the time and I didn´t see any aggressive dog, I saw some owners that should visit a dogschool and some territorial aggression due to this fact but in very, very few cases and in perfectly normal amount. As so often in discussions with this type of person I obviously visited a different occasion.

I will never in my live understand why people that are not even able to WORK a dog insist on owning and more than that, breeding a working dog breed. There are so many showbreeds. And instead of seeing their mistake they rather prefer to change a whole breed as they are not able to live with the normal character of those dogs or in this two cases of any normal DOG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa View Post
PS: Ina, thank you very much for this video, I will share it.
You are very welcome, thank you for sharing.

Ina
Old 29-03-2012, 09:16   #254
simo
OLIM PALUS KENNEL

Default re

they aren't CLC pure breed, this is the fact..but they have a pure pedigrèe this is the error. Also they could be wonderfull, but they aren't a race...maybe a nice experiment.
simo jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2012, 09:52   #255
koomak
?

Me? Immature? You've filmed for 3 h and you are hiding you for this! you realize? ! 6 min to show "CLT classic character," your dogs are aggressive, it's you who should stop them again! ! So you accuse me of mistreating my dogs! !! It is you who have a problem! ! Leave us alone. . Mikael, I'm not so stupid as you think. . . . I know where my puppies go, I select my future owners much better than the breeders! !! Do not worry about that. . .

Old 29-03-2012, 10:47   #256
julie9471

You say that they are not pure and that they are the facts. What facts? You have NO proof and you allow to assault people. In fact it is you who have no normal behavior, it would doubtless be necessary to film you during hours to discuss it then. It is you, that will kill the race, strength you will eventually make the future owners run away who will not want of a race of dog where the world is filled with visionaries, and that will finish with not lof each at home, that it is the reality, I repeat, but we would really say a sect...
julie9471 jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2012, 10:51   #257
Juri Z.P.

Send a message via Skype™ to Juri Z.P.

Koomak
Quote:
You should try to attack me and you would see if my dogs know not react! ! Or come to my house without being invited. . . Ahahahah
Quote:
your dogs are aggressive
:-)
Quote:
Mikael, I'm not so stupid as you think. . . . I know where my puppies go, I select my future owners much better than the breeders!
why - you MUST - select the owner very good..better than normal?
Juri Z.P. jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2012, 11:21   #258
koomak
?

JURI, Because the breeders make selections of very bad owners. . Many CLT are abandoned. .

Old 29-03-2012, 11:25   #259
koomak
?

Thank Julie, yes its a sect. . .

Old 29-03-2012, 11:31   #260
valentina
e la zecca Misha

Quote:
If you decide to keep this kind of dog at your home as a pet, fine. I personally think that we should breed pets that are able to handle those situations but if you want a pet that has mainly to stay at home, ok.
I'm absolutely AGREE