Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 16-03-2012, 22:01   #101
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Quote:
Originally Posted by martiou07 View Post
I am sure not to be the only Frenchman to have heard(understood) some comments of judges on the edges of the rings of exhibition....
It is already the most well-known lie. The breeders know the dogs have fake pedigrees. The judges know that the dogs are not pure. The clubs know it. The owners know it too.

Now we wait for the official proceedings in this case.

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2012, 22:08   #102
martiou07

Send a message via MSN to martiou07 Send a message via Skype™ to martiou07

I am going to answer you their place Margo, it is the mix of bloods Flash Crying wolf and Yvanka de New Flame who gives this type of CSW

It is the explanation that I had

martiou07 jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2012, 22:10   #103
martiou07

Quote:
Originally Posted by z Peronówki View Post

Now we wait for the official proceedings in this case.
me too ......

Old 16-03-2012, 22:47   #104
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by martiou07 View Post
I am going to answer you their place Margo, it is the mix of bloods Flash Crying wolf and Yvanka de New Flame who gives this type of CSW

It is the explanation that I had
REALLY! Only Frank, who do not have the brightest idea about the CsW lines can say something like this.... He is really thinking that all people have no knowledge about this breed. It is a pity that in France there are still young people who never saw the dogs and therefore they believe on everything what Frank is saying.

Yvanka de New Flame is 100% Czech dog. Additionally she brings the heavy type of Colt Zeper (with short legs). The children of Yvanka should look like this:

'Light version' would be like this:

And Flash and the whole F-litter was pretty short legged and in many cases very overangulated (they have pretty special type of body).

It is enough to look on the dogs of breeders who use pure Crying Wolf 'lines' - they all have pretty many problems with overagnulated and short legs. And with Czech blood you will not make it better. On the contrary.

No - with the pedigree of Demoniak you will never get wolfish dogs who has so long legs. Only children believe in fairy tales. If you breed two chickens you will never get a swan.
Last but no least: by Crying wolf you have NEVER black dogs. By Chech lines of Yvanka you will get darker brown-red colour but NEVER the colour of Fragön and Fantastik Wolweryne. Frank, maybe they get this colour from the (black?) poodle which you mentioned?

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP

Last edited by z Peronówki; 16-03-2012 at 22:50.
Old 16-03-2012, 22:50   #105
jefta
Call Me Sexy Srdcervac

Send a message via Skype™ to jefta Send Message via Gadu Gadu to jefta

hanninadina, have you been on meeting in Pozna this year?
Old 16-03-2012, 22:55   #106
martiou07

Quote:
REALLY! Only Frank, who do not have the brightest idea about the CsW lines can say something like this.... He is really thinking that all people have no knowledge about this breed. It is a pity that in France there are still young people who never saw the dogs and therefore they believe on everything what Frank is saying.

Yvanka de New Flame is 100% Czech dog. Additionally she brings the heavy type of Colt Zeper (with short legs). The children of Yvanka should look like this:

'Light version' would be like this:

And Flash and the whole F-litter was pretty short legged and in many cases very overangulated (they have pretty special type of body).

It is enough to look on the dogs of breeders who use pure Crying Wolf 'lines' - they all have pretty many problems with overagnulated and short legs. And with Czech blood you will not make it better. On the contrary.

No - with the pedigree of Demoniak you will never get wolfish dogs who has so long legs. Only children believe in fairy tales. If you breed two chickens you will never get a swan.
Last but no least: by Crying wolf you have NEVER black dogs. By Chech lines of Yvanka you will get darker brown-red colour but NEVER the colour of Fragön and Fantastik Wolweryne. Frank, maybe they get this colour from the (black?) poodle which you mentioned?
Yes Margo, really, it is the explanation that we gave me even recently, seen the big expert of the race whom we have in France, I indeed wonder why the race is not patronized by the France

Last edited by martiou07; 16-03-2012 at 23:13.
Old 17-03-2012, 03:35   #107
Angelika

Quote:
Originally Posted by furyos View Post
Waouuuu so much Bad words in this topic ...really you have a real big problem ...
No, WE don´t have.

Frank, you told us your father is a breeder of siberian huskies since 1970 (http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/newrepl...wreply&p=76539 ), and most of your dogs are officially bred by your father.

You yourself love dogs from PDL, CW and de Louba tar (or should I say Sun gifu - grin).

So much facilities, Frank .... loooooooooool

And ... attack is not always the best defense

Cheers
Angelika
Angelika jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 10:52   #108
hanninadina

Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina

Margo and Daiva, it was three years ago or something, it was Geriyon, Miguel knew this dog very well because he was in contact with Davia during that time. He showed me the dog.

So I am very sorry, in the end, the discussion is in the end there, where it was every time it is discussed. I do not know why no vet and a official from french csw club goes to Sophie and take some gene material and make a gene test?

Although Doz and Demoinak look almost like siblings, I noticed of course that the off spring of Demoniak has big ears - ears like Saarloos! And from temperament he is more like Saarloos and not csw. So I think, I stay with my opinion that he is a son of Skog! Jos, only wanted to make some trouble and was jealous because the american wolfdogforum people wrote that I seem to have more knowledge about some dogs. That is why he hit out his statement, that HE knows better who the father of Demoniak is.

And because of the big ears, Margo, I can not believe that there is american wolfdog in him.

By the way, can you copy the pictures from 2005, which you did linked in the wayback machine archive? Because I can not open it, but I would really like to watch the pictures of the wolves or american wolfdogs, which where shown when Franky announced his first or second litter from Merlin and Ossa Crying Wolf. You can download it and post it here. Would be great and would rather leads to more understanding that Franky is a liar.

Thanks
Christian

Last edited by hanninadina; 17-03-2012 at 10:54.
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 13:53   #109
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanninadina View Post
Margo and Daiva, it was three years ago or something, it was Geriyon, Miguel knew this dog very well because he was in contact with Davia during that time. He showed me the dog.

So I am very sorry, in the end, the discussion is in the end there, where it was every time it is discussed. I do not know why no vet and a official from french csw club goes to Sophie and take some gene material and make a gene test?

Although Doz and Demoinak look almost like siblings, I noticed of course that the off spring of Demoniak has big ears - ears like Saarloos! And from temperament he is more like Saarloos and not csw. So I think, I stay with my opinion that he is a son of Skog! Jos, only wanted to make some trouble and was jealous because the american wolfdogforum people wrote that I seem to have more knowledge about some dogs. That is why he hit out his statement, that HE knows better who the father of Demoniak is.

Thanks
Christian

Just as a little reminder:

Quote:
Jos de Bruin, owner and breeder of Saarloos Wolfdogs living in germany brought some light in the discussion wheather Demoniak is a mix with american or europaen wolf. He wrote in american wolfdog forum:

I remember that he bought in 2006 or 2007 this CSW/Wolf-Mix in Berlin for 500,--Euros. Because he had trouble with his neighbours and the courts he could not keep this dog. So it could be, what he wrote. But isn´t it ironicle that a Saarloos breeder put his hands in the csw breed? Ok, he says, he is not guilty... lol.[/color][/font]
It was you that started the discussion here.
You want to leave it without an excuse to Jos and a new little kick to the direction of Margo and Daiva

Do you really think people here have such short memories? Or have you already forgotten yourself?

Ina
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 16:30   #110
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Quote:
Then he made mistake... Geryon was never shy. On the contrary He was and is a MACHO. For some people too big macho....

The only dog from this litter which can be described as "not self-confident" is Glasya. But it seem to be caused by missing socialization and the conditions where she is living (a pack of dogs).

The rest of the litter was possible to see in Pozna. Still If you visit us you will have the possiblity to see Garuda, Gibil, Gwaihir and maybe even Geryon (Gothmog is living in Denmark - but his character is simply PERFERCT ). You will have the possiblity to convince yourself that you never can describe those animals as "shy".

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP

Last edited by z Peronówki; 17-03-2012 at 16:37.
Old 17-03-2012, 16:48   #111
Jennin Lauma

Quote:
The female was very similar to Demoniak's offsprings. She had the same "black" colour as some of them - it is very specilic colour which do not appear by CsW but now you can see it by the French dogs. For example this male: http://www.wolfdog.org/site/en/dbase/d/13035
and this one:
http://www.wolfdog.org/site/en/dbase/d/13036
Why are these links dead now?
I wanted to see pictures of these black(?) pups from Demoniak..?
Old 17-03-2012, 17:54   #112
jefta
Call Me Sexy Srdcervac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennin Lauma View Post
Why are these links dead now?
I wanted to see pictures of these black(?) pups from Demoniak..?
proper links:
http://www.wolfdog.org/site/dbase/d/13035
http://www.wolfdog.org/site/dbase/d/13036
Old 18-03-2012, 00:58   #113
Jennin Lauma

Thanks Jefta.

I thought that they were really black. Of course I am familiar with these particular wolfdogs allready. I thought there was some others too, that were actually black like the black phase wolves / American wolfdogs.
Old 18-03-2012, 13:05   #114
ArImInIuM

this very dark color is not the monopoly of the "la louve blanche".there are other

http://www.wolfdog.org/site/fr/dbase/d/8086

Old 18-03-2012, 17:33   #115
LadyJessy

Send a message via MSN to LadyJessy

I read only now ...
Margo, Furya and Frangon aren't children of Diamond! It 'a database error!

You took a picture of Gunner ok .. but you've chosen the worst!
Now much has changed ...

I do not understand where you see the Saarloosm or American wd!!!

Good day to you all ...

Ah.. it's true, my dog is shy.. and? Where is the problem?
Many dogs are shy, in Italy there are many ... I do not understand where the problem!

Last edited by LadyJessy; 18-03-2012 at 17:36.
LadyJessy jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2012, 17:38   #116
jefta
Call Me Sexy Srdcervac

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyJessy View Post
I do not understand where you see the Saarloosm or American wd!!!
On first foto in head expression
Old 18-03-2012, 17:47   #117
LadyJessy

.....it is true .... are just equal!

Old 18-03-2012, 18:06   #118
tupacs2legs
rookie

Send a message via ICQ to tupacs2legs

I am new to the breed,but even I see saarloos in that picture too.... And 'what's the problem with shy dogs'? It is not typical or desirable in the csv's standard! So shy dogs shouldn't be bred from
tupacs2legs jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-03-2012, 18:22   #119
LadyJessy

Of Course! It is not desirable to have shy dogs! But today we find many more shy dogs rather than brave unfortunately!
The breed was created by crossing a Wolf and a German Shepherd ... Consequently, at the beginning we couldn't expect brave dogs! We change the nature over the years and we're still doing ... But I repeat, there are now many more shy dogs!
Maybe in the future they will all be brave!

Old 18-03-2012, 18:47   #120
michaelundinaeichhorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyJessy View Post
Of Course! It is not desirable to have shy dogs! But today we find many more shy dogs rather than brave unfortunately!
The breed was created by crossing a Wolf and a German Shepherd ... Consequently, at the beginning we couldn't expect brave dogs! We change the nature over the years and we're still doing ... But I repeat, there are now many more shy dogs!
Maybe in the future they will all be brave!
Sorry, but this is simply not true.
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote