Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 29-02-2012, 14:00   #1
pariduzz

Send a message via MSN to pariduzz
Default Situation in Italy - MIXES

Unfortunately in Italy the situation is not better than france, we see a very dark future.

If you look at the biggest (in number of dogs)italian breeder web-site , will be very hard to find a photo of a purebreed csw.

So I'm very happy that in the next european exhibition in reggio emilia the club will speak about this issue, is an important step in a good direction.

Unfortunately ,in italy,there is an army of people, super-critical ready to punish the little breeder that not run the dm or x-rays for their dogs but against the big breeders (with a mixes and dog with wrong pedegree) the people are afraid or choose a quiet and covenient silence.
Old 29-02-2012, 14:16   #2
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by pariduzz View Post
Unfortunately in Italy the situation is not better than france, we see a very dark future.

If you look at the biggest (in number of dogs)italian breeder web-site , will be very hard to find a photo of a purebreed csw.

So I'm very happy that in the next european exhibition in reggio emilia the club will speak about this issue, is an important step in a good direction.

Unfortunately ,in italy,there is an army of people, super-critical ready to punish the little breeder that not run the dm or x-rays for their dogs but against the big breeders (with a mixes and dog with wrong pedegree) the people are afraid or choose a quiet and covenient silence.
Good Post pariduzz
Old 29-02-2012, 18:08   #3
yukidomari

Send a message via Skype™ to yukidomari

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanninadina View Post
Yuko, I do not understand what does my american wolfdogs have to do with csw? I am not planing to mix them
That's exactly what I mean, and exactly why I have no idea why you're fighting about your American-based animals on CZW.forum..
Old 29-02-2012, 22:55   #4
simo
OLIM PALUS KENNEL

Default re

in Italy, there are many blood lines derived from hybrids, some with pedigree (true or false). Now it is fashionable in the American Wolfdog so many people think or have already decided to buy. In Italy there's the free market for this breed to anyone who has a female (or couple) and becomes a breeder sells puppies, these bases does not surprise me to see Czechs with a wild charm ... sooner or later and already now.
Some recent decisions of the club I was still puzzled. It is proposed that the closure of LIR allows individuals with no pedigree but with some typical breed (reviewed by an expert judge at exhibitions) to be registered as founders of the race, just LIR (Italian book of origins). A subject lir can couple , its third-generation pups have a pedigree official This opportunity, if the Enci (which is the supreme organ in Italy) approved, would be canceled, then the will be closed. I am puzzled why a measure is not retroactive, and we all know that they are officially Mutara but their ancestry is clear to everyone ... in this way will still be allowed to use and continue to use them. The same goes for other of possibly questionable origin.
Then there is the discourse French, so it was decided to put "protective measures" for the entry of clc of dubious origin for which an examination will be required parenteral .... here ... doubts arise. Something is being done, but I do not see the right or straight on.
Then there is the discourse French, so it was decided to put "protective measures" for the entry of clc of dubious origin for which an examination will be required parenteral .... here ... doubts arise. Something is being done, but I do not see the right or straight on.
These decisions were taken, my opinion is different, I'm for keeping it as a selection that is entrusted to those who make and demonstrates making a selection and not production of puppies, which are monitored breeders, it is locked or has rules more firm on the parallel market of private, which are examined and then locked all the subjects that are of questionable origin or foreign, without distinction of any kind.
A race is a value which should be safeguarded. It protects the made ​​in Italy at the expense of another ... this is my opinion. I continue to work with my ideas, I take away from this incomplete decisions.
simo jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2012, 13:06   #5
FraFairy
Ho 2 clc, uno deficiente

Send a message via MSN to FraFairy Send a message via Yahoo to FraFairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pariduzz View Post

Too bad, I would say, that the laudable initiative of the club, and almost half a farce, given that so many mixes are precisely the people who are in the club ...
I think, a laudable joke ...
Old 16-03-2012, 13:10   #6
michaelundinaeichhorn

Names please...
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2012, 13:19   #7
FraFairy
Ho 2 clc, uno deficiente

Send a message via MSN to FraFairy Send a message via Yahoo to FraFairy

Names? just turn a little about the database, see the great Italian breeders, litters and more look, check some data, then go to the website of Italian club ... and the names they have ...
If it is difficult, get help ...
The Adim his time to put a list of breeders ... not serious ... look for it ...
Old 16-03-2012, 14:29   #8
pariduzz

Angry

Obviously I am sure that people in the club with mix or dogs with a special pedigree lir will take away from breeding these dogs.

If the earthquake in the world of Italian csw would only serve to facilitate the commercial strong of some great breeders it will be a great defeat.

In the club there is Foresta incanta breeder (f2 fenrir) and Passo del Lupo, who had about 25 hybrid puppies from Sanika f2( that are gone to ordinary people and families with no filter on the dangers of third generation wolf hybrids).Passo del lupo also have dik (f1? i' dont know exactly )doz brother , if you see their website and see the photos you can realize how far from csw purebreed they are now.

We have not alarm nobody , and we should be not against people,or against dogs, I think we just have to exclude these dogs from our breed, but all without exception otherwise this policy will be unfair and you will lose the trust of many .

But I am sure that the club is acting in good faith and all these dogs will be out of breed.
Old 17-03-2012, 15:51   #9
simo
OLIM PALUS KENNEL

Default re

actually, if it was a good work, all the descendants of those bloodlines (including some dates for some LIR) should be out from breeding, not just the new "arrivals". If it was a good work! How can we believe that this can happen, when they are 10 years that the President (or Vice President) (and the junta) is the largest dealer of puppies?

I add: good words make good relationship ... referring to relations with other clubs. For you Michael.
Old 17-03-2012, 20:32   #10
michaelundinaeichhorn

Good to hear Simona. "Junta" was good one...

See you next week,
Michael
Old 17-03-2012, 21:35   #11
pariduzz

I fully agree with you Simona.
But there are so many good people in the Italian club ,they are very motivated to begin a new course and for this I am very optimist. However, the Slovaks are proud and honest, the same is for Micheal (Zlata Palz),many people speak me well about him,for this reasons I do not think they would put their face in a partnership if they know that in same clubs there are somebody that continue to produce hybrids.

Old 18-03-2012, 00:55   #12
michaelundinaeichhorn

Ciao,

I think it was really great idea when the Italian club asked for a cooperation with the German club. As well as with the Slovaks. That was the first step for a at least European sort of cooperation. The British club is very keen too. So this kind of working together and therefore the transparency is at least one weapon to fight these people...
I'm looking forward to meeting you Italians next week,

Michael
Old 18-03-2012, 00:59   #13
simo
OLIM PALUS KENNEL

Default re

Hello Michael, I feel pleasure. "Junta" ... what a strange word I have translated ...
I hope to meet you, finally, in theory there should be ... try to put a good word to your niece Esther: if she will give birth early, I can come ... otherwise bad luck follows me with you!
I hope that you and others have understood the meaning of my argument.
If you want, you are welcome to me, when you want
Old 18-03-2012, 02:55   #14
michaelundinaeichhorn

Of course I have understood.
And I keep my fingers crossed for Esther.

Buona notte,
Michael
Old 18-03-2012, 10:25   #15
Navarre
VIP Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Navarre

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
Names please...
As Pariduzz said,

- F. Caselli (Passo del Lupo), vice-president, board member and breeding committee member BREEDS with hybrids.
- A. Pecharova (Foresta Incantata), breeding committee member BREEDS with hybrids
- A. Gambato (Foresta Incantata) board member and training committee BREEDS with hybrids

Have a nice trip to Italy.
Old 18-03-2012, 12:59   #16
michaelundinaeichhorn

Mille Grazie...
Old 18-03-2012, 13:57   #17
martiou07

Send a message via MSN to martiou07 Send a message via Skype™ to martiou07

ok, I see that you have big problem in Italy, same France yes .....

And nothing better for futur ...... same France ....

martiou07 jest offline   Reply With Quote