Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Off topic

Off topic About everything and about nothing - way how to pleasantly spent your free time...

Old 01-08-2010, 12:15   #1
Stine

Default Hi everybody

Hi everybody

I don't know where to put af precentation, so I do it here.

My name is Stine and I from Denmark and I live in the countryside on a small farm with my husband, 3 amstaffs and 7 cats. We have 25000 square meters land for the dogs, and they love it.

I have registrer my self in here because I maybe want to have a CzW one day, and I want to learn more about them.

The amstaff is illegal in Denmark now, but we are allowed to keep the ones we have now. So we are looking for a new breed, but first when we don't have 2 of the amstaffs anymore. So maybe in 5-6 years we will have a new dog and new breed.

Hope it's okay i'm in here at your forum, otherwise I don't have a CzW. I just want to learn more abour the breed.
Stine jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 13:41   #2
Enid Black

Hi Stine,
Here Enid, from Italy! I don't have a Vlack yet too, but it is so important to inform about a new breed before taking it! So, welcome and have a good reading!!
Enid Black jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 13:56   #3
Stine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enid Black View Post
Hi Stine,
Here Enid, from Italy! I don't have a Vlack yet too, but it is so important to inform about a new breed before taking it! So, welcome and have a good reading!!
Thank you Enid. I will study as much as I can before I get a CzW if I get one.
Old 01-08-2010, 22:26   #4
soniakanavle

Send a message via AIM to soniakanavle

Welcome Stine!!
If you can handle living with 3 AmStaffs, I'm sure you'll do great with a CsV if you get one!
I have a 5 year old male CsV and my sister has a AmStaff show dog kennel here in the US so I have experience with both breeds, and I love them both! It's a shame about breed bans, I hate that.
Good luck with your search and enjoy reading as much as you can about our wolfdogs here, they're a wonderful breed!!
soniakanavle jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 22:33   #5
Stine

Quote:
Originally Posted by soniakanavle View Post
Welcome Stine!!
If you can handle living with 3 AmStaffs, I'm sure you'll do great with a CsV if you get one!
I have a 5 year old male CsV and my sister has a AmStaff show dog kennel here in the US so I have experience with both breeds, and I love them both! It's a shame about breed bans, I hate that.
Good luck with your search and enjoy reading as much as you can about our wolfdogs here, they're a wonderful breed!!
the amstaff can be a handfull sometimes. Who is your sister and what is here kennel name? I'm just curious Yes it's a shame with the breed bans, but there is nothing we can do about it, so i'm just happy to live in the countryside with so much land, so our dogs don't have to wear a muzzled, because we walk on private land. But now I jst looking foward to a new breed, and maybe the CzW.
Old 02-08-2010, 01:43   #6
soniakanavle

Send a message via AIM to soniakanavle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stine View Post
the amstaff can be a handfull sometimes. Who is your sister and what is here kennel name? I'm just curious Yes it's a shame with the breed bans, but there is nothing we can do about it, so i'm just happy to live in the countryside with so much land, so our dogs don't have to wear a muzzled, because we walk on private land. But now I jst looking foward to a new breed, and maybe the CzW.

Haha I agree!! AmStaff Terrorists!! Her name is Jessica Grimmer and her kennel is 'South Paw Kennels' over in Eugene Oregon, here's a photo of her kids.

And yes, you're lucky to live in the countryside! Your farm sounds perfect for a wolfdog, except maybe for the 7 cats!! Would have to do a lot of training and socializing to get a CsV to like them as friends, not prey, but it's been done!!
soniakanavle jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 07:54   #7
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Send a message via Skype™ to Vaiva

You should contact Rolf, he lives in Kopenhaga and has two male wolfdogs - Uno and X-treme. I am sure he will be glad to hear from you. You can find him as a forum user, if not, I think I have his phone number somewhere

Vaiva jest offline   Reply With Quote