Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Clubs & law > Czechoslovakian Vlcak Club of UK

Old 21-11-2011, 00:01   #381
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Well, this reactions shows perfectly that you have NO IDEA ABOUT THE BREED, I wonder how could you wish to breed a breed which you have nor even idea about its history or about whats happening, its problems and so on.
It means that even if you try to breed pure, you surely wish nothing more than money by selling pups.
Well, information is everywhere in English and soon will be quite easy to send a dog to UK, your kingdom of missinformation to mistaken people for selling mutts will end, im used with puppy mills people, I understand your desperation.
Old 21-11-2011, 01:59   #382
orkwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa View Post
Well, this reactions shows perfectly that you have NO IDEA ABOUT THE BREED, I wonder how could you wish to breed a breed which you have nor even idea about its history or about whats happening, its problems and so on.
It means that even if you try to breed pure, you surely wish nothing more than money by selling pups.
Well, information is everywhere in English and soon will be quite easy to send a dog to UK, your kingdom of missinformation to mistaken people for selling mutts will end, im used with puppy mills people, I understand your desperation.
Excuse me who rattled your cage, did I say something wrong or is the translation messed up as usual! I am very aware of the breed history and the F*** ups with the breed that are going on in Europe and being put down as "pure" lol, at least I say mine are a mix if they are, who knows what gamble you get with the back handers going on and the mixed wolf line breeding in Europe. lol
Im not desperate I can assure you I am very happy with what ive got and my plans, thanks xx
orkwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2011, 03:33   #383
AMERICANI

Send a message via Yahoo to AMERICANI
Default Are you serious?

So as long as someone else does something wrong, it's ok for you to do the same... LOL..
AMERICANI jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-11-2011, 03:51   #384
AMERICANI

Send a message via Yahoo to AMERICANI
Default Gladia - Passo Del Lupo & Crossing..

I almost had to change undergarments when I saw Gladia PdL in Piter's pedigree.. Fortunately, it is a different Gladia dating back before PdL's inappropriate crossing and passing off as CsVs.. There is no welcoming committee here for idiots just breeding dogs for the sake of breeding dogs. We are here to to help and support experienced CsV breeders as well as people who are new to the breed... as long as they prove themselves to be responsible.. I have already screwed up on that note having my first litter accidentally! Thankfully, the parents' health tests are OK and all of the pups turned out excellent! I am working hard to do the best I can, and raise the healthiest dogs, and people who think it is cool to randomly cross take a big crap on the hard work others have done.. I suppose there will always be hybrids, but make it crystal clear to all involved this fact! Orkwolf, if you're sincere about breeding pure next, please just accept the fact that some of us are on edge due to recent discoveries of bad breeding practices. Please respect this and move on.. At least know that, if you move in the right direction, there is a community you can rely on in the future.
AMERICANI jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2011, 20:23   #385
yukidomari

Send a message via Skype™ to yukidomari

Orkwolf -

http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=17707

yukidomari jest offline   Reply With Quote