Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 05-02-2009, 23:16   #61
solowolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildenmorgen View Post
Paul,

I do understand that showing dogs in countries (such as my own) where judges haven't even heard of the breed, let alone know how to judge one is for fun (and hopefully to give a judge a new experience, and educate spectators), and really not of any value. I also understand that in some countries (such as my own) bonitations are currently not practical. But, I think to have dogs with exteriors that meet the standard is important, since many of these features served a big purpose in the breed as a working breed. Obviously, the exterior of the dog is not the only important factor to consider by any means. I am curious - what are your criteria for breeding a dog? In what instances would you refrain from breeding a dog?

Take good care,
Marcy
hi i would love to answer your question but as you know people on this site take the p..s out of people from uk, but i can tell you i have bred dogs for nearly 30yrs and unlike your friend wolfin i do know what i am doing and i do not abuse my animals by useing them as puppy machines, you will also notice that this web site has removed the uk from the breeders listings and its two breeders, it means that members of general public can not see our dogs or know that there are breeders in the uk, real nice people who do the web site, they havent even the balls to send us reason for the uk breeders being removed. greetings from the uk
solowolf jest offline   Reply With Quote