Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > _Administration

_Administration Questions connected with Wolfdog.org, database and other technical matters....

Old 23-11-2009, 11:14   #81
Hanka

Send a message via ICQ to Hanka Send a message via Skype™ to Hanka

Hi Rona, I wrote, it is my personal feeling from it. I don´t write: it is good what writes Grzegorz or somebody other.... I only see, it is always the same like on czech forum : club versus Mutara makers.......
And my first answer to admin was: I can´t stop spamming of Grzegorz on poland version, because it is not my problem and I don´t care about some poland fights....Not more.
Maybe it is not Margo´s or your PERSONAL fight, but I read it. In almost every topic is some "hard disscussion" . maybe it is better word......
Hanka jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2009, 18:28   #82
Rona
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanka View Post
Maybe it is not Margo´s or your PERSONAL fight, but I read it. In almost every topic is some "hard disscussion" . maybe it is better word......
Hi Hanka,
Let me explain: when I disagree with someone it doesn't mean I fight against him but just that I'm trying to explain my point of view, which is different from the interlocutor's. If you call this fighting - it's your problem, not mine. Neither do I call people names, nor use swear words, nor mock or threaten them...

Besides, I don't care about Grzegorz, but I do for the wolfdog site. I feel that reasonable people and breed lovers should protect the unique and useful project like wolfdog from trolls, spammers and people who come, play the tune and accuse the admin, moderators and owners of not dancing to their tune.

PS And belive me, I'm not fighting with you now. I really like you, admire your dogs and share a lot of your views on CSVs which you have presented here

Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2009, 07:18   #83
Hanka

OK Rona, I have not problem with it.
Old 25-11-2009, 09:26   #84
admin

I have good news for you: because of permanent breaking of the forum rules wilczakrew colected so many points that he was automatically banned.
admin jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2009, 10:42   #85
admin

Quote:
Quote:
Hello admin, thanks.......
It is added for a moment but please send me finally the data which is still missing in the database - about owners of the 'V'-litter (2008), 'U'-litter (2008), 'S'-litter (2007), 'T'-litter (2007). If I will not get the missing info I will remove the litters again...
It is already more than a week since I asked for the information. Nothing was given. If you found time to send me advertising of your new litters several times why it is so hard to send me few owner names?

Sadly I must consider that some people are active when thay want something from Wolfdog. But if they should do something for this site it looks like this...

I removed you litters again and they will be posted FIRST after I will get all missing information.
Old 25-11-2009, 12:00   #86
Hanka

Dear admin, I sent all dates of my pups which had not dates on WD by add dog- owner ,maybe last week. X pups I sent you in email. I see always are not there these dates. I wait it too, when the dates will be there......
I asked you (or somebody who works with program) if you know, this "add dog" does not work. I thought somebody repaired it and now it is OK. So, it does not work always. Or maybe only from my account?
So in this moment I see there are not dates of my pups: Snoopy, Tame wolf, Tricky wolf, Uta and Vinja. I send it to you by email evening.
You can let my add deleted, I have not problem with it already, because all my pups are reserved already.
Old 25-11-2009, 12:12   #87
Hanka

I try now to send some dates of Vinja over "add dog- owner" and we can see what there will be. but it is only experiment now, i will write xxxxxx
Old 25-11-2009, 19:56   #88
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Quote:
Dear admin, I sent all dates of my pups which had not dates on WD by add dog- owner ,maybe last week. X pups I sent you in email. I see always are not there these dates. I wait it too, when the dates will be there......
I asked you (or somebody who works with program) if you know, this "add dog" does not work. I thought somebody repaired it and now it is OK. So, it does not work always. Or maybe only from my account?
So in this moment I see there are not dates of my pups: Snoopy, Tame wolf, Tricky wolf, Uta and Vinja. I send it to you by email evening.
You can let my add deleted, I have not problem with it already, because all my pups are reserved already.
Hello Hanka

I think you misunderstand what Admin is asking for…

Quote:
missing in the database - about owners of the 'V'-litter (2008 , 'U'-litter (2008 , 'S'-litter (2007), 'T'-litter (2007).

Example, V litter 2008 : Vinja od Úho¹tì Owner: data not available

He only wonts the data of the new (puppy) owners (Majitel) = name, address and country. (kennel)

I think if you do not send this info, you can (will) not be on the Breeder List any more

If you wont to be sure, send the data in a e-mail to Admin not Add dog

Very best regards / Mikael

Last edited by Mikael; 25-11-2009 at 20:02.
Mikael jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 17:36   #89
btd
złośliwy krasnolud

Quote:
I have good news for you: because of permanent breaking of the forum rules wilczakrew colected so many points that he was automatically banned.
And I heard that official excuse was 'littering of gallery' and this littering was posting photos of Kasdeya. Those photos were not politcally correct?

And can you make points openly visible with a reasons why added? For me it would make things much clearer and show that banning is reasonable and not just getting rid of unconfortable enemies.

And to others: dont you see it? All wars are starting when margo is planning another litter. Poland know is full of puppies and thankfully csv are not so popular so market must be cleared and every one must know who is boss and from who you should buy csv.

And finally about closed topics:
1. achievements of others are still biting you hard margo.
2. and are we breding wolfs or csv? because for me comparition between wolf and csv are plainly stupid. csv has his minimum height so what is the point (beside defending own small dogs) of this idiocy?
Old 03-12-2009, 18:03   #90
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by btd View Post
And I heard that official excuse was 'littering of gallery' and this littering was posting photos of Kasdeya. Those photos were not politcally correct?

And can you make points openly visible with a reasons why added? For me it would make things much clearer and show that banning is reasonable and not just getting rid of unconfortable enemies.
All I can realize is that you has not been properly informed.
wilczakrew was banned by me - he collected enough points to be banned first after my 3rd warning. After sending his 2 messages I still had no answer - or only one: another photos flood in the gallery.

The reason for ban was addind always the same photos - not only Kasdeya from Margo but also Kali Radov dvor and Ilmarinen Girios dvasia which have different owners than Margo as I can see inthe database. The "difference" was only the advertisment put on the photos. First whey were without any, later with his name and in the end huge advertising of his web page. So his spamming gallery with photos (always the same) and not paying attention to my messages were realized as spamming with unwanted advertising.
Old 03-12-2009, 18:13   #91
admin

Quote:
And to others: dont you see it? All wars are starting when margo is planning another litter. Poland know is full of puppies and thankfully csv are not so popular so market must be cleared and every one must know who is boss and from who you should buy csv.

2. and are we breding wolfs or csv? because for me comparition between wolf and csv are plainly stupid. csv has his minimum height so what is the point (beside defending own small dogs) of this idiocy?
I'm not (and english forum users for sure also not) interested in your own personal wars. If you have problem with Margo or any Polish user please go to the polish forum and start there a topic because I will not allow you any muckraking here.

It has been said too much here and basing on the type of gutter language your are using I see I made it in the right time.

EOT from me - and do not even try to get me involved in this.
Old 03-12-2009, 18:36   #92
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki

Quote:
If I would know that you belong to other party I would write 'Anita, welcome back!' The same style of writing and the same style of carrying on... Only much lower quality arguments....
If you want talk with me - post the same questions in the right category on polish forum - give other people the chance to express themself.
If you want to speak with people here about the "idiotic" comparition of Wolfdogs and Wolves - start new topic.
Because posting both question here is senseless...

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 18:48   #93
btd
złośliwy krasnolud

Thank you for explanations on ban of Grzegorz.
Quote:
First whey were without any, later with his name and in the end huge advertising of his web page.
But according to margo words you can put address of your website or name on pics. What is forbidden are writings like 'new litter of xxx kennel'. You didn't knew this? Maybe you can show how 'huge' were this so called 'adverts'.

Quote:
I'm not (and english forum users for sure also not) interested in your own personal wars.
Not personal war, because I dont give 2 cents about her opinions, but it makes me sick reading on every forum how margo supported by her loyal crowd is greatest and all others are to stupid to grasp her greatness. And in those locked topics where involved lots of other people - not me.

Quote:
If you have problem with Margo or any Polish user please
Huh, how harsh. It doesn't look that I'm the only one who has 'problem'. If you can call problem strong disagree about how csv community should look.

And also - are you the one moving pictures between galleries? Removing from dog gallery where user uploaded it and putting it in different gallery? Where else admins are looking and changing things?

Quote:
basing on the type of gutter language your are using
Hah, one word 'idiocy' makes gutter language? No sh## :-D I'm harsh, but who said that all has be kisses and roses?
Old 03-12-2009, 19:12   #94
admin

Quote:
Huh, how harsh. It doesn't look that I'm the only one who has 'problem'. If you can call problem strong disagree about how csv community should look.
It seems you didn't get me right. All I want to say you: if Polish people have problems with each other they should disscus it on their own forum. Only if the topic is of international matter it could land of this version.

Quote:
And also - are you the one moving pictures between galleries? Removing from dog gallery where user uploaded it and putting it in different gallery? Where else admins are looking and changing things?
I can do the same things as moderators do. Additionally I can administrate the gallery and forum.

Quote:
Hah, one word 'idiocy' makes gutter language? No sh## :-D I'm harsh, but who said that all has be kisses and roses?
I see the problem is the international communication - I understood this word as "moron" and not "stupidity". My fault.
Old 03-12-2009, 19:41   #95
Juniorwolf

Private message from admin :

Dear rolf,

You have received an infraction at Wolfdog.org forum.

Reason: Inappropriate Language
-------

Quote:
Finally the 7th. dwarf showed up ...now we are only missing snow white
Quote end.

Next time use more proper language when you speak with other forum users. If not I will rise the number of given points.
-------

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
Wolfdog.org forum

This must be a joke
Of all my posts you have choosen the most innocent one ???

What a great generosity and magnanimity you show by posting a lot of crap and lies about my dog and then close the thread, so I have no chance to respond. ...this reminds me of behaviour of small children and really don`t suit an adult admin at any kind of forum !

Just a few facts :
Everybody who have seen Uno walking/running can comfirm that he definitly don`t have an atypical movement ...Uno have the 2th. and 3th. best time ever in SVP1 & 2 and it was made in the worst weather ever recorded in the history of SVP(I was told by some Slovakians).
Workability/trainability of Uno ? how many exams do your dogs have ? Uno have quite a few and more will come

Last edited by Juniorwolf; 03-12-2009 at 19:45.
Juniorwolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 20:16   #96
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolf View Post
Private message from admin :

Dear rolf,

You have received an infraction at Wolfdog.org forum.

Reason: Inappropriate Language
-------

Quote:
Finally the 7th. dwarf showed up ...now we are only missing snow white
Quote end.

Next time use more proper language when you speak with other forum users. If not I will rise the number of given points.
-------

This infraction is worth 2 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
Wolfdog.org forum

This must be a joke
Of all my posts you have choosen the most innocent one ???
I do not wont to start a new fight, but I hope ALL people that was fighting and using much more bad words than this also gets a warning and not just Rolf As I think they ALL deserves at least one No No from Admin...

Very best regards / Mikael
Old 03-12-2009, 20:33   #97
admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikael View Post
I do not wont to start a new fight, but I hope ALL people that was fighting and using much more bad words than this also gets a warning and not just Rolf As I think they ALL deserves at least one No No from Admin... l
Theoretically you are right - for a while I was even thinking about that. But I banned one: Anita - for using two accounts; put on moderated Ori - for repeated commercials and rolf.
There were many angry words. But the others were arguing. Rold was only insulting people in this topic.
Old 04-12-2009, 00:54   #98
massimo

Send a message via ICQ to massimo Send a message via MSN to massimo

I really don't think it's appropriate to continue exhausting and USELESS discussions on this thread too...considering the others have been closed....
P-L-E-A-S-E!!
We have a really nice tool here but it is being used in the worst ways...
Admin, I would have given minus marks also to M&Ms!! (..are you allowed to...ehm...give negative marks to the "boss"??)
90% of the discussion/fight could have been done in private and we really wouldn't have lost anything!
Old 04-12-2009, 03:53   #99
Juniorwolf

Sorry Massimo, but I have no other place to respond to these lies since admin closed the thread just after Margo and Nebulosa had a go at me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
Theoretically you are right - for a while I was even thinking about that.
Funny how none of your friends got any remarks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
There were many angry words. But the others were arguing. Rold was only insulting people in this topic.
It`s nice that you can make up excuses for not punishing your friends ....truely objective

Last edited by Juniorwolf; 04-12-2009 at 03:56. Reason: more text
Old 04-12-2009, 04:53   #100
Juniorwolf

My reply disappered ...but now it`s here again ?