Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28-01-2010, 17:23   #1
tikaani
Junior Member
 
tikaani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Bedfordshire
Posts: 117
Default kaya's pups

kaya and fergus have just had a litter, 8 so far, all health. kaya is doing realy well. very happy. will put some pics up later when i have time.
tikaani jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2010, 17:42   #2
Rona
Distinguished Member
 
Rona's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Kraków
Posts: 3,509
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikaani View Post
kaya and fergus have just had a litter, 8 so far, all health. kaya is doing realy well. very happy. will put some pics up later when i have time.
Congratulations!
Looking forward to seeing the photos!
__________________

Rona jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2010, 18:02   #3
Hanka
Senior Member
 
Hanka's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Kadaň
Posts: 1,622
Send a message via ICQ to Hanka Send a message via Skype™ to Hanka
Default

Congratulation. I wish to pups very long and health life
Hanka jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2010, 18:09   #4
tikaani
Junior Member
 
tikaani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Bedfordshire
Posts: 117
Default

opps, make that nine pups
tikaani jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2010, 18:09   #5
sciamalaia
Senior Member
 
sciamalaia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Mestre
Posts: 2,300
Default

WOW! Congrats!
sciamalaia jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2010, 18:31   #6
tikaani
Junior Member
 
tikaani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Bedfordshire
Posts: 117
Default



pics of kaya, half way through
tikaani jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2010, 19:08   #7
Mikael
Scandinavian Member
 
Mikael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 1,089
Default

Congratulation from Sweden to

Fergus Crying Wolf X Kaya... ???

Can you help me, I can not find her breeder or data...

Best regards / Mikael
__________________
_________________________________________________
*Hronec, Rasty, Zilja * Kennel, Wolfdog of Sweden* http://kennelwolfdogofsweden.vpsite.se/Home.html
Mikael jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2010, 19:27   #8
tupacs2legs
rookie
 
tupacs2legs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: london
Posts: 320
Send a message via ICQ to tupacs2legs
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixie View Post
If you really want to know who I am then you can ask by sending me a pm or your fb page, just because I disagree with something dosent make me a liar or cheat
hi :-)

pixie is someone that has one of tikaani's litter here in the uk i think... so friends with solowolf and tikaani i am guessing(so her pup has a crying-wolf sire)

regards

layla
tupacs2legs jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2010, 20:18   #9
pixie
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 89
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tupacs2legs View Post
hi :-)

pixie is someone that has one of tikaani's litter here in the uk i think... so friends with solowolf and tikaani i am guessing(so her pup has a crying-wolf sire)

regards

layla
I do not know who Tikaani or Solowolf are by there names on here but i have 1 of Lees pups. I have never met or spoke to Solowolf if it is Mrs Winder. I have met Lee a couple of times and kept in touch to let him know how the pup is. I have a free mind and am not corrupted by other people, just because I agree with someone it dosent mean I am there friend, I am sure if I read all the posts by Solowolf I would'nt agree with everything she says. So please dont try and label me, I have more respect for people than that.
Chris
pixie jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2010, 20:38   #10
tupacs2legs
rookie
 
tupacs2legs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: london
Posts: 320
Send a message via ICQ to tupacs2legs
Default

pixie... why are you being so defensive?... calling someone a 'friend' is hardly labelling or offensive.
tupacs2legs jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2010, 21:02   #11
pixie
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 89
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tupacs2legs View Post
pixie... why are you being so defensive?... calling someone a 'friend' is hardly labelling or offensive.
I am not trying to be defensive or offensive just saying i hardly know Lee but I do like him and respect him, and i dont know the Winders at all, but do respect all that they have done for the breed in this country. I just think that people should respect my opinions, for what they are and not try and put me in this or that corner.
pixie jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2010, 16:38   #12
pixie
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 89
Default

I think that maybe people do get them for the wolf thing i just like them and i also think that that is because of the wolf thing, but i would not swop her because she is fantastic pet, i dont want a working dog but would like to see the owners over here unite and try and get the breed recognised by the kennel club
pixie jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2010, 00:19   #13
tupacs2legs
rookie
 
tupacs2legs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: london
Posts: 320
Send a message via ICQ to tupacs2legs
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixie View Post
I think that maybe people do get them for the wolf thing i just like them and i also think that that is because of the wolf thing, but i would not swop her because she is fantastic pet, i dont want a working dog but would like to see the owners over here unite and try and get the breed recognised by the kennel club
i think there is more hope of the kennel club recognising fci rather than the other way round..... also i am very saddened at the hip scores of your pups parents. :-(.... and to be bred again on the next season ...... i think csv's are doomed here and it makes me very very sad :-(
tupacs2legs jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2010, 14:44   #14
pixie
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 89
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tupacs2legs View Post
i think there is more hope of the kennel club recognising fci rather than the other way round..... also i am very saddened at the hip scores of your pups parents. :-(.... and to be bred again on the next season ...... i think csv's are doomed here and it makes me very very sad :-(
which ever way, i think owners over here need to stand together and get a british club organised and then we can move forward, as for the parents of my Dog I do not own them and if Lee has decided to breed them again its his decision, I do think he said this would be the last time. and my girl is fantastic although i havent had her hip scored yet as of this moment i am not looking to breed her but who knows in the future, maybe, but that is a long way off she is only 10 months old
pixie jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2010, 13:41   #15
tupacs2legs
rookie
 
tupacs2legs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: london
Posts: 320
Send a message via ICQ to tupacs2legs
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixie View Post
which ever way, i think owners over here need to stand together and get a british club organised and then we can move forward, as for the parents of my Dog I do not own them and if Lee has decided to breed them again its his decision, I do think he said this would be the last time. and my girl is fantastic although i havent had her hip scored yet as of this moment i am not looking to breed her but who knows in the future, maybe, but that is a long way off
Quote:
she is only 10 months old

and having another litter so what if its 'the last time'

also re hip scores...did you just want a csv? did you not think hipscores of your dogs parents realevent?

sad so sad :-(

unite with whom?.. people that care about the breed?.... show me them and i will

regards

layla.

Last edited by tupacs2legs; 30-11-2010 at 13:44.
tupacs2legs jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-11-2010, 19:05   #16
pixie
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 89
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tupacs2legs View Post
and having another litter so what if its 'the last time'

also re hip scores...did you just want a csv? did you not think hipscores of your dogs parents realevent?

sad so sad :-(

unite with whom?.. people that care about the breed?.... show me them and i will

regards

layla.
lets not fall out over this, if you care then that makes at least 2 of us so lets start the revolution
pixie jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 15:25   #17
tikaani
Junior Member
 
tikaani's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Bedfordshire
Posts: 117
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tupacs2legs View Post
and having another litter so what if its 'the last time'

also re hip scores...did you just want a csv? did you not think hipscores of your dogs parents realevent?

sad so sad :-(

unite with whom?.. people that care about the breed?.... show me them and i will

regards

layla.

if you are so against people breeding a second litter a year later then why did you buy your pup as he is from a litter born a year later is he not ?????????

also as i understand it C is not as good as a b but is still ok for breeding and if you look on here there is quite a lot of C's in the pedagrees, iv even seen D,s and E hd scores used in some of the bloodlines used for breeding.
tikaani jest offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:40.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Wolfdog.org