Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-09-2007, 03:25   #101
massimo
Senior Member
 
massimo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Prague 6
Posts: 2,090
Send a message via ICQ to massimo Send a message via MSN to massimo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa View Post
Massimo, the results of the Mutara experiment will never be good and never will be right, it's easy to say why, was put a mutt hybrid in the breed..
sorry Paula but i really do not understand your post.
I am not speaking about "mutaras" being good or bad, i am not interested in mutaras at the moment, just CSW.
I only wanted to "correct" margo's statement saying that s. litter were not like CSW and not tipical and more looking like Saarlos. having seen them personally (not just backtalk or hypothesis or reporting other people's experiences ....) they are not as Margo was pointing out.
The rest I do not care and is NOT part of this thread...already many posts have the same argument...I was just underlining the difference between "sure statement" and "wrong statement"

massimo
__________________
----------
Oliver & Lunatica
massimo jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2007, 14:46   #102
z Peronówki
VIP Member
 
z Peronówki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Późna
Posts: 6,983
Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by massimo View Post
The Italian Club posted some pics tacken during Reggio Emilia Bonitation
http://www.clubcanelupocecoslovacco....ini/index.html
in these pics there are 2 direct pics of very nice and typical CSW...but S. litter dogs ... not Sangria.
and my friend Kika was there too and has her pics published:
http://www.pilamaya.it/album%20bonit...r07/index.html
in these pics there are 2 direct pics and a couple of "undirect" pics of very nice and typical CSW...but S. litter dogs ... not Sangria.
Massimo, it is not about the LOOK. I told you: for me - basing on the photos (I have MUCH more than just the nicest published by Helena) - Sangria is not a typical CzW in look. That's all....

BUT... I DO NOT CARE IF OTHER 'S' LITTER DOGS LOOK BETTER Why? Because they are not Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs... END.

I can show you GREAT Saarloos Wolfhounds which look better than many CzWs. But they are also not Czechoslovakian Wolfdog. I know GREAT WOLFISH Siberian Huskies which look better than some CzWs. But I will never think about using this dogs for breedings CzW... Because we are breeding PUREBREED Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs - not Saarloos, not Husky and not mixes... That's the point.

"S"-litter are MIXES. Even if you will find a nice dog from this connection it will be not a reason to use it in breeding. Because such dogs do not have any thing to do with our breeds. EVEN is some of them will look similar...

Let's say it again: GERMAN; SLOVAKIAN AND CZECH BREED CLUBS are STRONGLY against these mixes. And it is well know for everybody who is more interested in this breed. So I'm still shocked that knowing about it the Italian breeder used the whole in the FCI law and registered one of the mixes (which were forbiden by Czech Club so it was not possible to breed with them in Czech Republic) and made this litter.

Sorry, but I say it again - non RESPONSIBLE breeder which knows the whole background would make something like this and EVER breed with banned dogs AND/OR their offsprings...

Sure we can critisite breeders breeding with shy dogs, with ugly dogs, with dogs with bad HD aso... But their actions are NOTHING compared to destroying our breed like the Mutara gate...
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2007, 15:38   #103
z Peronówki
VIP Member
 
z Peronówki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Późna
Posts: 6,983
Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by massimo View Post
I wonder why nobody pointed these dogs out?? I know, because it is very very difficult to tell the difference!!
And, allow me to say, I am not experienced like you but...the F2 at the beginning of our breed looked like german shephards...
nothing like CSW so....i disagree..IF these dogs were really coming from were you say they are coming, i would really be astonished by the result of the Mutara experiment.
even when son of german shephard and wolf were mated with real CSW (kazan's puppies)
I will write you three descriptions of three different BREEDS:

- CZECHOSLOVAKIAN WOLFDOG
"the crossing of a German Shepherd Dog with a Carpathian wolf".
PUREBREED WORKING German Shepherd Dog and REAL EUROPEAN Wolf...


- SAARLOOS WOLFHOUND
"A neighbour of L. Saarloos had owned a black male Timberwolf, so that there is the supposition that this wolf also came to the breeding insert. Actually the current Saarloos wolfdogs see much more similar to American Timberwolf than the European wolf, that originated both "Fleurs" from . Also the good social behavior speaks in favour for the Timberwolf. "

- MUTARA
No quotation just facts They are crosses of WHITE TIMBER WOLF Lupina:

and GSD like dog Armin (he has NO PEDIGREE but looks a little bit similar to German Shepherd dogs even if the owner of Armin says it is a mix of more breeds than just GSD):



==============================
1) As you can see basing on the origin Mutaras ARE NOT and WILL NEVER be Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs... The have MUCH MORE common with Saartloos Wolfhounds...

2) Even if the father of the new Mutaras is a Czechoslovakian Wolfdog the crossings are not CzW.... Or would you really say that if I will cross my female CzW with Shar-pei and at last one of the puppies will RESEMBLE CzW it can be called a Czechoslovakian Wolfdog....

3) Sure you can show ugly pictures of the first crossings of CzW but please do not compare them with 'S' litter. They have really nothing to do.
First mixes F1, F2, F3, F4 of CzW were crossings of GSD and European Wolves. NO MORE.
Mutaras and 'S' litter have blood of Tundra Wolves, CzW, GSD, Malamut and probably many more (thanks to Armin)... They are very mixed mixes...

4) Do you remember HOW the first wolfdogs were selected? It based on their working abilities, everything was tested. Many puppies in the litters were killed if they were not GOOD enough. Many dogs NEVER had any litter if they were not GOOD enough.
How looks the selection of Mutaras? Who makes the selection? NOBODY - it is just production of the next generations. Which EXAMS they passed? NONE. There is NO selection...

5) Who will take the responsibility for the new mixes? Who will be responsible if one of the dogs will behave like his ancestors and KILL someone? The breed will be punished and not the person which introduced THIS mixes to our breed.

The Mutaras has genetic fault - Lupina was born as wolfish grey puppy but in the time the colour turned to white. It is pretty common by Tundra Wolves but FORBIDDEN by CzW - white CZW have been never seen and such dog will get disqualification. ALWAYS. So my question: who will pay satisfaction to EVERY offspring of the Mutara which will turn to white colour with the time? What will be if there will appear RED CzW - colour which is typical for American Wolves and breeds like Husky and Saarloos but FORBIDDEN by CzW? Because even if the white or red colour will apprear in the 5-10-15 generation the ONLY responsible ancestor will be the Mutara in the blood...

6) Sorry you were not in Slovakia during the Conference in Bratislava. It was told there that there were problems during the registration of CzW by FCI because the FCI said: they DON WANT another breed like Saarloos. But FCI made special board which examineted the offsprings of American Wolves and European Wolves. The results was: they are TOTALLY DIFFERENT. ONLY the crosses of European Wolves have working abilities. The EUROPEAN Wolves were the reason why Hartl reached good results so fast. The difference gave us green light by FCI.
And now? Some people want to add blood of NON-TRAINABLE mixes. To make them to behave like Saarloos or other crosses. Why some people want to degenerate our breed? I know some breeders do not care about the character - they NEVER made any exams and are not interested in anything which is called WORK. But many people decided for CzW exactly because of this... If someone like character of Saarloos - BUYS Saarloos. If someone like the character of Husky - BUYS Husky. If some CzW breeders not accept it they should think about changing the profile: please breed SAARLOOS or HUSKY and DO NOT change character of our breed... Especially of you do not have the brightest idea about it...
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2007, 16:19   #104
Margo
Moderator
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Późna
Posts: 1,281
Send a message via Skype™ to Margo Send Message via Gadu Gadu to Margo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by massimo View Post
The Italian Club posted some pics tacken during Reggio Emilia Bonitation
http://www.clubcanelupocecoslovacco....ini/index.html
in these pics there are 2 direct pics of very nice and typical CSW...but S. litter dogs ... not Sangria.
and my friend Kika was there too and has her pics published:
http://www.pilamaya.it/album%20bonit...r07/index.html
in these pics there are 2 direct pics and a couple of "undirect" pics of very nice and typical CSW...but S. litter dogs ... not Sangria.
You mean Seiko? Sorry but it is hard to see a lot of her... The photos of Sangria are better. But you right - he is MUCH worser than the rest... But look on the masks.... Do you have the whole size pictures?

But I want to mention two things:

- I see one of the breeders was in the bonitation comittee. It is FORBIDEN - he was not allowed to judge his OWN dogs... I do not mean from his kennel but in his OWN property... Even if the dog is showed by someone else...

- I see the judge bonitated his own dog (Selly Passo del Lupo). It is also forbidden...

I know Italian Club do not keep to the bonitation rules and it is the reason why italian bonitations are not internationally accepted. But there are also the rules of honesty...
__________________
.

The customs of your tribe are not laws of nature - George Bernard Shaw
Margo jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2007, 17:00   #105
massimo
Senior Member
 
massimo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Prague 6
Posts: 2,090
Send a message via ICQ to massimo Send a message via MSN to massimo
Default

thanks for moving the argument to a different thread, i was about to ask you myself!

-i must repeat i am NOT interested in Mutaras, i just wanted to underline for those less informed that it is not true that S. litter look all like Saarloses or do not look like CSW.

Quote:
I see the judge bonitated his own dog (Selly Passo del Lupo). It is also forbidden...
-Selly pdl is owned by Jindra but was not bonitated that day,
take a look:
http://www.clubcanelupocecoslovacco.it/bonMTC2007.htm
only Sangria, Sanika, Seiko.
Were do you get this wrong information??


maybe you didn't read well what I wrote before...
Quote:
Ehm...but during that bonitation there were Sangria, Sanika and Seiko (according to official data given by italian club site) and, unofficially I know there was a fourth one too...
Maybe Selly was there but not bonitated because Jindra, the owner, was the judge!

Quote:
- I see one of the breeders was in the bonitation comittee.
let me understand, I'm not an expert in rules:
1) if you are judge, you shouldn't make bonitation to a dog which is your OWN propriety, but I showed before that Selly wasn't bonitated.
2) if you are in the bonitation comittee you shouldn't make bonitation to your own dog? I'm confused, that happens all the time!
just look at the last bonitations:
http://www.wolfdog.org/ita/bonitations/134.html
Daiva is owner of Geryon and co-owner of Waidila and Walkiria
http://www.wolfdog.org/ita/bonitations/133.html
you are in comitee and co-owner of Garuda
http://www.wolfdog.org/ita/bonitations/98.html
Vaclav is in breeding committe and owner of Peggy
Surely I must have misunderstood your statement here!
massimo
__________________
----------
Oliver & Lunatica
massimo jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2007, 23:47   #106
hanninadina
Senior Member
 
hanninadina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 2,466
Send a message via Skype™ to hanninadina
Default

Massimo, there is some truth in what Margo wrote, that the selection of F 1, F 2 of Csw was made because of working abilities of the dogs and not in first case because they look like wolves. There is a strong reason, they were made for working at the border! The outlook is in first case not so important. And sure it is true taking a timber wolf for crossbreeding in csw breed you get a - we don´t know what getting in a few years, looking for the colour of the coat for example -. You see the pics from young Lupina being grey and turned to be white in elder years.

But Margo it is not true that you want be able to work with cross like Mutara, because there is Armin and of course F 2 generation is taken a csw, I hope a working class csw. So the genes will be stronger and stronger getting a working csw -crossbreed -. And Massimo, sorry to say, you put in this nice pic from F 2 Mutara where you can not belive grandpa is a german shepard.... This is true but I can belive that grandma is a pure wolf!

Training a crossbreed = wolf-mix = not to say Hybrid is possible, but surely it will be difficult to train defense.

Everybody has his own opinion. It is very interesting but difficult too. It is not good but please Margo remember in GSD Breeding. today the show dogs look awful, but this was made by gsd breeding comittee in Augsburg - center of gsd in germany - by themselfs, although there are lots lots of gsd breeders. times change sometimes. And today you have to kind of gsd, the working ones and the show ones, although both are officially working class.

Christian
hanninadina jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2007, 18:20   #107
saschia
Member
 
saschia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Bratislava
Posts: 936
Send a message via Skype™ to saschia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanninadina View Post
Everybody has his own opinion. It is very interesting but difficult too. It is not good but please Margo remember in GSD Breeding. today the show dogs look awful, but this was made by gsd breeding comittee in Augsburg - center of gsd in germany - by themselfs, although there are lots lots of gsd breeders. times change sometimes. And today you have to kind of gsd, the working ones and the show ones, although both are officially working class.
Christian, but Germany is the guarantee for the German Shepherd breed. They can do what they want, if they follow rules.

The guarantee for Czechoslovak Wolfdog is Slovakia and Slovakia is strongly opposed to breeding mixes, even if they look like wolfdog. Especially if the mixing is taking place without prior planning and without consent of the guarantee.

Well I didn't use the proper word - our club as the CSW guarantee is against breeding non-wolfdogs and including them in the wolfdog stud book. If PDL or other knnel wants to breed timber-wolf-GSD-malamute-CSW-anything mixes, they may do it, but they should NOT have them registered as CSW. Same as you can breed Holland Shepherd, German Shepherds, Border Collies and whatever, even Saarloos Wolfdogs, as long as it does not affect the pureblod CSW. That's it.
__________________
Saschia
(Sasa Zahradnikova)
http://www.chiens-loup-tchecoslovaqu...ei-et-damon.ws
saschia jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 19:48   #108
michaelundinaeichhorn
Senior Member
 
michaelundinaeichhorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Bad Dürkheim
Posts: 2,249
Default

I am just curios because the object came up at the German Forum, Sangria was shown on the CACIB in Stuttgart last weekend, is there something new about the Alaska Problem?

Ina
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 21:51   #109
z Peronówki
VIP Member
 
z Peronówki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Późna
Posts: 6,983
Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
I am just curios because the object came up at the German Forum, Sangria was shown on the CACIB in Stuttgart last weekend, is there something new about the Alaska Problem?
Alaska's problem...? I think we can say it openly because it is already open secret that the Alaska do not exists and it is just another name of Ave Lupo Mutara - illegal mix which has beeen banned by the Czech and Slovakian CzW clubs and her owner saw the only chance to breed her in Italian rules which allow to breed with every mutt...

Anyway the story goes on... and it will move to higher official level of FCI. Beside of it the clubs in origin countries have some good ideas how to fight with such unwanted dogs of unknow origin.... More info will follow I hope soon...

But I hope also that the people and puppy buyers will have more responsibility than the mentioned breeders and nobody will buy such mixes or breed with them... It will be also risky for them because if any steps will finish with succes not only breeders of the mixes but also ALL their offsprings will be punished...

But I have another question about the LAW: could you tell me how it looks in Italy...? American Wolves are on the CITES list. And also Italy signed the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora. It is in this country allowed to keep offspring of protected breeds without ANY permissions? So far I know in many countries it is simply forbidden... ILLEGAL...
__________________
.

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 23:37   #110
massimo
Senior Member
 
massimo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Prague 6
Posts: 2,090
Send a message via ICQ to massimo Send a message via MSN to massimo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margo View Post
Alaska's problem...? I think we can say it openly because it is already open secret that the Alaska do not exists and it is just another name of Ave Lupo Mutara - illegal mix which has beeen banned by the Czech and Slovakian CzW clubs and her owner saw the only chance to breed her in Italian rules which allow to breed with every mutt...

Anyway the story goes on... and it will move to higher official level of FCI. Beside of it the clubs in origin countries have some good ideas how to fight with such unwanted dogs of unknow origin.... More info will follow I hope soon...

But I hope also that the people and puppy buyers will have more responsibility than the mentioned breeders and nobody will buy such mixes or breed with them... It will be also risky for them because if any steps will finish with succes not only breeders of the mixes but also ALL their offsprings will be punished...

But I have another question about the LAW: could you tell me how it looks in Italy...? American Wolves are on the CITES list. And also Italy signed the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora. It is in this country allowed to keep offspring of protected breeds without ANY permissions? So far I know in many countries it is simply forbidden... ILLEGAL...
nono, you need permission of course...if somebody proves you have a wolf or wolf hybrid with you...
__________________
----------
Oliver & Lunatica
massimo jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2007, 09:38   #111
michaelundinaeichhorn
Senior Member
 
michaelundinaeichhorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Bad Dürkheim
Posts: 2,249
Default

As far as I know is it possible to proof via DNA-Test if a European or American wolf was crossed into a dog. Can´t the ENCI be forced to order a Test on Alaska?
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2007, 18:51   #112
Mirkawolf
Member
 
Mirkawolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Brussels
Posts: 556
Send a message via ICQ to Mirkawolf Send a message via Skype™ to Mirkawolf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
As far as I know is it possible to proof via DNA-Test if a European or American wolf was crossed into a dog. Can´t the ENCI be forced to order a Test on Alaska?
Hmm, would not they have to proove first, that Alaska is in fact Ave Lupo Mutara? And how they are going to proove that? We all "know" that´s how it is, but for the law you need hard facts.
Not to mention, that Ave Lupo Mutara (I suppose) does not live in Italy, does she?
__________________
:: :: :: Cira & Ali & Tulip :: :: ::
http://vlcisen.mirkawolf.com
Mirkawolf jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2007, 19:03   #113
GalomyOak
Howling Member
 
GalomyOak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Colorado
Posts: 436
Send a message via Skype™ to GalomyOak
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
As far as I know is it possible to proof via DNA-Test if a European or American wolf was crossed into a dog. Can´t the ENCI be forced to order a Test on Alaska?
Just curious, off topic, but this comment made me wonder...how does CSW's DNA appear in a test - is the wolf blood from many generations ago evident in the test? Or does the DNA reflect mostly , or only a dog's DNA? I am aware of the closeness in genetics between dogs and wolves. I'm thinking more in legal terms, if a court tried to argue a CSW as a hybrid.
GalomyOak jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2007, 20:11   #114
michaelundinaeichhorn
Senior Member
 
michaelundinaeichhorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Bad Dürkheim
Posts: 2,249
Default

I know that you can proof that there is Karpatian Wolf in CSW (must be over maternal DNA), you sure can´t say which generation but you can differ from American wolves. We had a case in Germany with a litter of Saarloos with crossed in CSW. The VDH could dictate a DNA-Test for parents just because of a rumor.
If you can proof that there is American Wolf and not Karpatian you wouldn´t need Alaska. And I am quite sure that the ENCI can order it without real proof. I just don´t think they will do it when they are not forced to.
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2007, 13:28   #115
massimo
Senior Member
 
massimo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Prague 6
Posts: 2,090
Send a message via ICQ to massimo Send a message via MSN to massimo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
I know that you can proof that there is Karpatian Wolf in CSW (must be over maternal DNA), you sure can´t say which generation but you can differ from American wolves. We had a case in Germany with a litter of Saarloos with crossed in CSW. The VDH could dictate a DNA-Test for parents just because of a rumor.
If you can proof that there is American Wolf and not Karpatian you wouldn´t need Alaska. And I am quite sure that the ENCI can order it without real proof. I just don´t think they will do it when they are not forced to.
Michael...you know what?? maybe Enci would like to have a request from the ITALIAN CLUB about it....
HAHAHAHAHA!


massimo
__________________
----------
Oliver & Lunatica
massimo jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2007, 13:56   #116
michaelundinaeichhorn
Senior Member
 
michaelundinaeichhorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Bad Dürkheim
Posts: 2,249
Default

Well, it was me not Michael who posted.
Heads of clubs can be changed, the Mutara people in the Czech Club had to learn this. They left to Italy and judged the last Club show...
It took the Czech Club two years to remove them and I think the Slowakian and German Clubs could help a little bit to support them. But the people there didn´t quit fighting. How many members has the Club and how many of them are Mutara supporters?

Ina
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2007, 15:37   #117
massimo
Senior Member
 
massimo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Prague 6
Posts: 2,090
Send a message via ICQ to massimo Send a message via MSN to massimo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
Well, it was me not Michael who posted.
sorry ina...you didn't sign your post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelundinaeichhorn View Post
How many members has the Club and how many of them are Mutara supporters?
hehehe....
it would be one of the most difficult things to do...but It's to long to explain in written form...best explained orally.
I think I spoke to Michael about this when he visited my house.
massimo
__________________
----------
Oliver & Lunatica
massimo jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2007, 02:02   #118
Nebulosa
Moderator
 
Nebulosa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Rio Grande do Sul
Posts: 1,332
Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa
Default

The pure breed certificat, is gived is some countries for dogs who haven't pedigree but are tipical in appearence.
That is made because with the wars, imigrants and too with the unknowledge of the people in the fields, some new bloodline of oficial FCI breeds can be found lost.
We cannot never forgot that some breeds, different of the CzW only is now breed because the ability to work, this made the man select a dog with some caracteristic's who will help such dog to work, these dogs, that was selected by that, normally wasn't pass by one selection seeing the bloodline, with genealogy and seeing being a breed futurelly, these breeds was selected only seeing their working caracteristics.
Different of the CzW, some of these breeds really need bloodlines, who really can be lost with their history.
Different of the CzW... breed wich we know the dogs that give life for the breed, that start the breeds, the F1 as Kazan.
Different of the CzW, breed that was selected and that we know the genealogy since the start.
Breed that when go out for other breeders, continue to pass for one selection, have their pedigree by the club even being recognized by the FCI.
Really, the CzW need the open bloodline book?
I think that no... that will only down the quality of the dogs, will only open the oportunity for hybrids and mix enter in the breed as false bloodline, wich will bring some new problems for the breed as new illness uncommon for the breed.
Why the the Slovak and Czech club not try close the bloodline book by the FCI?
I mean, why they not ask for FCI not allow the entrance of new dogs without pedigree as pure breed?!

We all know that normally the judges aren't able to judge the breed in dog shows ( of course, I not talk here of the specialists, but principally of the all-rounders judges), and that is they who judge the dogs for give or not the pure-breed certificat in some countries.
That is very serious and means that if today I do a cross betwen GSD and grey wolf, and leave for be judge when have the coat color of the CzW, this mix will receive the pure breed certificat and will can produce animals with pedigree.

If is for enter a new blood-line in the breed, for me, at least will be correct if this be done by one judgement comite in the countries of origine with at leat 10 well know breeders and judges.
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2017, 12:53   #119
Margo
Moderator
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Późna
Posts: 1,281
Send a message via Skype™ to Margo Send Message via Gadu Gadu to Margo
Default Fraudulent pedigrees and illegall hybrids with FCI pedigrees bred in Italy

Finnally the officials act in the case published 13 years ago on Wolfdog.org
http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=820


Serra, allevamento illegale: sequestrati 229 cani

Incrociavano lupi cecoslovacchi e lupi per ottenere una nuova specie ma truffando i compratori che spendevano fino a 5mila euro per cani ad alto rischio aggressivita. Sequestri in 54 province nell'inchiesta della procura di Modena.
SERRAMAZZONI Sequestrati oltre 200 ibridi tra cane e lupo selvatico. E' il bilancio dell'operazione dei carabinieri del comando unita per la tutela forestale ambientale e agroalimentare svolta su tutto il territorio nazionale e rivolta alla tutela del lupo.
L'operazione prende il nome dal capostipite della genealogia canina oggetto dell'inchiesta. In conferenza stampa e stato spiegato che il Servizio CITES di Roma del Comando Unita Tutela Forestale Ambientale ed Agroalimentare Carabinieri (CUTFAA), nel quale e confluito il personale del Corpo Forestale dello Stato, ha portato a termine l'ultima fase della lunga e complessa indagine, coordinata dalla Procura presso il Tribunale di Modena, sul traffico illegale di lupi selvatici usati per incrociare la pregiata razza Cane da Lupo Cecoslovacco, in violazione delle norme sulla detenzione e commercio di specie selvatiche tutelate dalla Convenzione di Washington.
I sequestri di cani incrociati con lupo e dei relativi pedigree che ne attestavano falsamente la purezza ed il pregio sono stati effettuati in contemporanea nelle 54 province interessate, e sono oltre 200 i proprietari truffati, persone che a vario titolo avevano acquistato a caro prezzo i cani (sino a 5.000 euro a esemplare); 9, invece, gli allevamenti a carico dei quali sono state emesse le misure di sequestro, nel corso della complessa indagine durata 3 anni.
Gli animali sono stati tutti affidati agli stessi proprietari, considerando il massimo rispetto per il benessere degli animali che essendo stati acquistati da cuccioli sono legati ormai agli attuali detentori da un forte legame di affezione. Questa attivita costituisce un'importante operazione di prevenzione e tutela verso i proprietari che, ignari, potrebbero acquistare a caro prezzo cani non di razza, sottovalutando il potenziale rischio di aggressivita dei propri animali da compagnia, frutto di questi incroci pericolosi. L'attivita criminosa scoperta prevedeva, infatti, l'utilizzo di lupi selvatici appartenenti alla specie 'Canis lupus', tutelata dalla normativa nazionale sul prelievo venatorio e da quella internazionale sul commercio di specie in via di estinzione, per l'incrocio con cani da Lupo Cecoslovacco.
I lupi venivano prelevati illegalmente nella zona dei Carpazi, nei Paesi scandinavi o in Nord America per essere incrociati, con cani da Lupo Cecoslovacco selezionati, per ottenere un patrimonio genetico nuovo e capace di dare origine a esemplari di grande bellezza e piu resistenti a disfunzioni e malformazioni ossee, in violazione dei disciplinari stabiliti dall'ENCI (Ente Nazionale della Cinofilia Italiana).
In questo modo si ottenevano soggetti piu belli e simili al lupo selvatico e, pertanto, piu apprezzati nel circuito dei concorsi di selezione canina e dagli amatori i quali, pagando cifre elevate, ottenevano animali con maggiore somiglianza alla specie selvatica e piu spiccato atteggiamento "lupino".
L'attivita fraudolenta era possibile dichiarando il falso nelle certificazioni ufficiali ENCI e truffando gli ignari acquirenti i quali, in aggiunta al raggiro, si sono trovati spesso in casa animali dalle potenziali caratteristiche aggressive.
L'indagine e iniziata nel 2013, dopo una complessa attivita di intelligence nel settore della cinofilia, con il sequestro di 42 ibridi di lupo, cui segui l'incriminazione di 9 persone per i reati di falso ideologico, importazione e detenzione illegale di specie tutelata dalla CITES, con 2 condanne definitive. L'attivita in passato si e concentrata su un importante allevamento di cani da Lupo Cecoslovacco a Serramazzoni, nel Modenese, da cui generazioni di cani ibridati si sono diffuse in tutta Italia e all'estero, contaminando geneticamente tutta la filiera della razza canina CLC.
Fondamentale e stato l'utilizzo di tecniche di identificazione genetica approntate dall'ISPRA (ex Istituto Nazionale Fauna Selvatica), la preziosa collaborazione dell'ENCI, l'intervento di veterinari e zoologi qualificati e del personale dei carabinieri del ruolo forestale, esperto in materia CITES. In Italia e proibito l'accoppiamento di animali domestici con quelli selvatici ed e vietato detenere lupi fino alla quarta generazione in assenza delle prescritte autorizzazioni poiche considerati specie protetta dalla CITES. A cio si aggiunge il danno causato dal potenziale inquinamento genetico delle popolazioni di lupo selvatico italiano per la diffusione accidentale di alcuni di questi cani incrociati. Le pene per le condotte contestate sono quelle stabilite dalla normativa CITES (arresto e ammenda) e dal codice penale per il reato di falso ideologico e frode in commercio.
L'operazione assume un importante rilievo perche
rende gli appassionati consapevoli del rischio di acquistare animali non di razza e potenzialmente aggressivi, senza saperlo. Ulteriori misure potranno essere intraprese dall'ENCI e dal Ministero delle Politiche agricole, alimentari e forestali che detiene i registri ufficiali ENCI. (Agi)
http://gazzettadimodena.gelocal.it/m...1?refresh_ceRA
__________________
.

The customs of your tribe are not laws of nature - George Bernard Shaw

Last edited by Margo; 17-01-2017 at 13:11.
Margo jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-01-2017, 12:54   #120
Margo
Moderator
 
Margo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Późna
Posts: 1,281
Send a message via Skype™ to Margo Send Message via Gadu Gadu to Margo
Default

Traffico illegale di cani, sequestrati 229 ‘ibridi’ pericolosi

Serramazzoni, un allevamento vendeva incroci di lupo e cane lupo cecoslovacco falsificando i pedigree.
Serramazzoni (Modena), 14 gennaio 2017 - Stroncato un traffico illegale di cani selvatici, con 229 esemplari ‘ibridi’ sequestrati (incroci tra cane e lupo selvatico) in tutta Italia. E’ l’operazione di livello nazionale - coordinata dalla procura di Modena e in particolare dal pm Francesca Graziano - portata a termine dal Servizio CITES di Roma del Comando unita tutela forestale ambientale ed agroalimentare dei Carabinieri (Cutfaa). I sequestri riguardano gli animali provenienti da un allevamento di Serramazzoni, gestito da marito e moglie,gia indagati.
Ecco i numero dell’operazione. Piu di duecento sequestri simultanei di cani incrociati con lupo e dei relativi pedigree che ne attestavano falsamente la purezza ed il pregio; 54 le province interessate ed oltre 200 i proprietari truffati, cittadini che, a vario titolo, avevano acquistato a caro prezzo i cani (sino a 5.000 euro a esemplare). 9, invece, gli allevamenti attenzionati e soggetti alle misure cautelari nel corso della complessa indagine durata 3 anni. Gli animali sono stati tutti affidati ai proprietari curando il massimo rispetto per il loro benessere, essendo stati acquistati da cuccioli e legati ormai agli attuali detentori da un forte legame di affezione.
L’attivita criminosa scoperta prevedeva l’utilizzo di lupi selvatici appartenenti alla specie Canis lupus per l’incrocio con cani dal Lupo Cecoslovacco. I lupi venivano prelevati illegalmente nella zona dei Carpazi, nei paesi scandinavi o in Nord America per essere incrociati, con cani da Lupo Cecoslovacco selezionati, per ottenere un patrimonio genetico nuovo e capace di dare origine a esemplari di grande bellezza e piu resistenti a disfunzioni e malformazioni ossee. Cio in violazione dei disciplinari stabiliti dall’Enci (ente Nazionale della Cinofilia Italiana). Questa condotta permetteva di ottenere soggetti piu belli e simili al lupo selvatico e, pertanto, piu apprezzati nel circuito dei concorsi di selezione canina e dagli amatori i quali, pagando cifre elevate, ottenevano animali con maggiore somiglianza alla specie selvatica e piu spiccato atteggiamento ‘lupino’. Ma anche piu aggressivi. L’attivita fraudolenta era possibile dichiarando il falso nelle certificazioni ufficiali Enci. L’indagine e iniziata nel 2013, dopo una complessa attivita di intelligence nel settore della cinofilia, con il sequestro di 42 ibridi di lupo, cui segui l’incriminazione di 9 soggetti per i reati di falso ideologico, importazione e detenzione illegale di specie tutelata dalla Cites, con 2 condanne definitive. L’attivita si e concentrata su un importante allevamento di cani da Lupo Cecoslovacco a Serramazzoni, da cui generazioni di cani ibridati si sono diffuse in tutta Italia e all’estero.
http://www.ilrestodelcarlino.it/mode...stro-1.2814530
__________________
.

The customs of your tribe are not laws of nature - George Bernard Shaw
Margo jest offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:24.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Wolfdog.org