Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > _Administration

_Administration Questions connected with Wolfdog.org, database and other technical matters....

Old 12-07-2011, 19:40   #1
Hanka

Send a message via ICQ to Hanka Send a message via Skype™ to Hanka
Default Personal data protection

Hi Paula,
I spoke with policy. they told me: 1- I can have info about IP adres or other datas from admin of user and I can tell them "find him" or 2- I must "attack" all wolfdog. org as site where was this lies. (sorry, my english is not perfect, I hope you understand).
In this moment I don´t want "attack" wolfdog.org. as site.
other in emails, not here please....
Hanka jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 20:26   #2
Mikael
Scandinavian Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanka View Post
Hi Paula,
I spoke with policy. they told me: 1- I can have info about IP adres or other datas from admin of user and I can tell them "find him" or 2- I must "attack" all wolfdog. org as site where was this lies. (sorry, my english is not perfect, I hope you understand).
Yes, but the website is not in Cz, it is in Brazil, so one can only ask not demand,,, Not even EU law can demand it, as Brazil is not in EU...

Best regards / Mikael
Old 12-07-2011, 21:38   #3
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanka View Post
Hi Paula,
I cant send you any informations without an official request as it would brake the rules of my country in protection of the user, czech federal police will need to enter in contact with brazilian federal police for let me do it .
But repeating, it will be of no help for you discover who is lupis.
I will explain why, you will not be able to discover who is Lupis only by it's IP, you will only be able to be sure that he lives in Italia ( which confirms what he himself already said several times in this forum) and you will need to enter with a new official request to the Italian server work on it.. and even like that, depending of the knowledge of Lupis you will never find him.

I read it again, and well, what he said is not a lie, out of facts ( That O-taro od Uhoste is dead and that you sent 4 pup's to Russia) he said his own opinion, that you dogs looks like german Shepherds.
It's nice to play as victim, but if he enter in the justice against you, you will probably lose.

Last edited by Nebulosa; 12-07-2011 at 22:01.
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2011, 17:44   #4
r0d

Hello,

Tonight (i hope !) i will put online approx 1 hour video taken at the WDS for those who were not able to be there
I'll keep you informed as soon as it's online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikael View Post
Yes, but the website is not in Cz, it is in Brazil, so one can only ask not demand,,, Not even EU law can demand it, as Brazil is not in EU...
This is not the irst time i read or hear this. It's not true.
wolfdog.org is for sure registred in Brazil but hosted in Germany by a Polish company.
German laws applies...
r0d jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2011, 18:05   #5
Margo

Send a message via Skype™ to Margo Send Message via Gadu Gadu to Margo

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0d View Post
This is not the irst time i read or hear this. It's not true. wolfdog.org is for sure registred in Brazil but hosted in Germany by a Polish company. German laws applies...
The owner of a web page is neither the hosting company not the company providing the severs - nobody of them can influece what is posted here. They have no right to change the content.
You must contact the OWNER of the web page. All other companies will not care about it - they will send you back to the owner. They will care only if any illegal content will be hosted here and it is not such case. As far the web site do not break any rule.

And it this case it is as Paula wrote - she can not give ANY personal data to ANY privat person without any written OFFICIAL paper comming from (for example) police. It is not her bad will but she is keeping to the law. Personal data protection is part of EU-law. And Hanka asking for it is asking for breaking the law. I'm sure police would never tell her to ask for it...

She can do it on a privat way but she must show that what is written is a lie and in this case I doubt if she will able to do this. So what lupis writes keeps to the truth and in the fact it is only his personal opinion. And - according to the EU-law - we have freedom of speach. Everybody can write personal opinions.

The customs of your tribe are not laws of nature - George Bernard Shaw
Margo jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2011, 18:31   #6
r0d

Hello Margo,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margo View Post
The owner of a web page is neither the hosting company not the company providing the severs
True.
I'm not really aware o the German laws but i'm sure laws are not really different than in France.
In France the hosthing company is responsible for the content it hosts.
For example i see something diffamating on me on a website hosted in France, the first thing i'll do is contacting the owner of the website asking to remove this. If it's not done, i'll contact the hosting company (who again is responsible of the content it hosts). This one will ask the owner of the website to remove the content instead of what he will have to put the hosting (or server) down.

So of course the hosting company is not allowed modify/read/put data on a website it hosts, but it has the duty to break the contract and shutdown the hosting if the owner doesn't make the modifications asked.

In France it's really easy to ask the remove of datas (personnal datas or diffamating datas for example) because the hosting company doesn't want to have to deal with the justice.
But one more time, i don't know if it's the same in Germany, but i'm quite sure it's not really different.

Quote:
And it this case it is as Paula wrote - she can not give ANY personal data to ANY privat person without any written OFFICIAL paper comming from (for example) police.
Fortunately she can't give those informations !

Quote:
Everybody can write personal opinions.
Sure !
But everyone must find the line between personal opinion and diffamation. (and this is the role of admins and moderators)

I don't know people involved in this case, i was just reacting about the fact that many people think wolfdog.org is something "underground hosted in Brazil". It's not, that's all i wanted to say
Old 15-07-2011, 18:44   #7
Morian

Send a message via Skype™ to Morian

Quote:
So what lupis writes keeps to the truth and in the fact it is only his personal opinion. And - according to the EU-law - we have freedom of speach. Everybody can write personal opinions.
i agree. what breeks the law? what lies?
Morian jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2011, 19:12   #8
r0d

Morian: if your message is for me: i don't know if something is breaking the law it's not my problem as i'm not involved

I was just saying that wolfdog.org isn't hosted in Brazil, that's all
I read/heard this for a long time and just wanted to say that it's not true. I could have done it before or later, i did today in this post, pure coincidence, really.

Well... in few minutes 2 first parts of my videos taken at the WDS will be online (and that was the real purpose of me writing in this post )

Oh and btw a french breeder spoke today about a friend of him having the proof of admin identity with ip blablabla...
Please don't make any link between me and this person.
Old 15-07-2011, 19:13   #9
Morian

Send a message via Skype™ to Morian

r0d, it was to margo
Morian jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2011, 19:28   #10
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Oh and btw a french breeder spoke today about a friend of him having the proof of admin identity with ip blablabla...
Please don't make any link between me and this person.

Yes, he did also some kind of hysteric attack at french forum talking the same thing, the best is that he discovered it, but haven't sent the "proofs" to me, nor even this PM he sent to you.
I never tought that people think that much of my abilities with languages at the point to believe I can fake 3 different ways of write in an foreign language.

Last edited by Nebulosa; 15-07-2011 at 19:31.
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2011, 19:44   #11
r0d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulosa View Post
nor even this PM he sent to you.
Please tell me you made a mistake writing this !
We don't talk each other.
Old 15-07-2011, 19:53   #12
Nebulosa

Quote:
Please tell me you made a mistake writing this !
We don't talk each other.
Oh, I did, really! Sorry!
He only spammed the same message over several foruns.
I need some sleep.