Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 24-06-2011, 19:52   #1
lupis

Default Wholesalers of puppies - od Uhoste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanka View Post
Yes, molosses can have more than 70cm. But we speak here about wolfdogs. If is 75cm high czechoslovakian wolfdog which is not heavy, I use him for breeding like 67high male. Why not. Nobody likes heavy wolfdogs.
i see to visit database becuase it think you preffer much more shephard style. but i find something to shock me http://www.wolfdog.org/site/dbase/o/8544
you sell 4 puppies of same age. for me it not normal. what is this - wholesalers of puppies. "buy 3 and one you take with not cost"? you club allow trading with puppies?
lupis jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2011, 19:58   #2
Morian

Send a message via Skype™ to Morian

lupis, better look here:

http://volchak.ru/?page=volchak-o-porode - this breeder even doesn't now what is the name - czech wolfhound, czech volcak etc., patronate - republic... slovenia and finally -

you can read easily...
we all worry about this case because this kennel already owns non-fci csv male and surely is going to be another puppy mill in russia we saw tv report from this kennel where they say that csv was made from carpathian shepherd (something like caucasian)
Old 10-07-2011, 13:24   #3
lupis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morian View Post
lupis, better look here:

http://volchak.ru/?page=volchak-o-porode - this breeder even doesn't now what is the name - czech wolfhound, czech volcak etc., patronate - republic... slovenia and finally -
i hear od Uhoste sell dog fast to all people that send money. To everyone. it is big surprise that most owners not know what breed they buy.
its kennel has very bad opinion in my country. i hear more worst opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morian View Post
we all worry about this case because this kennel already owns non-fci csv male and surely is going to be another puppy mill in russia
one puppy production sell 4 puppies to puppy mill. why you surpise? is about producing puppies and working for money. typical case. sad
is breeder of od Uhoste member of Czech Club? i hear is on high position in club, right? why czech people allow puppy trading by officials from their club. it is bad credit on it.
Old 10-07-2011, 19:23   #4
Hanka

Send a message via ICQ to Hanka Send a message via Skype™ to Hanka

Hi Lupis, I know, you are not normal, but sometimes you show your envy too much.
Yes, I am breeder of wolfdogs. It means- I sell pups. How much, when, from what parents- it is not your problem....
Really- I wait this reaction from you or somebody similar, when Zenith is World winner. I am happy about it , I am proud to him, I thank to his owner....Yes, he is from Italy, like you. I see it is big problem for you.
My last words for you- my breeding IS NOT your problem.
For your more easy finding of my next litters you can look here. But I must tell you: I don´t sell puppy to everybody and - especially- NOT TO YOU.
I don´t care about you, so be so friendly and don´t care about me. Thanks.

Link Removed

Last edited by Nebulosa; 11-07-2011 at 00:17.
Hanka jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 21:47   #5
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
It is not Lupis problem what you do with your kennel and pups, but it will be Moria problem your selling of 4 pups ( & more) to a miller which simply dont care for the breed, also was problem of someone else the pups you sold to other countries quite far from you and that had problems because of unexperienced owners (or mad ones).
And you know exactly that the topic I did about it was also to warn you about what you already have done and to avoid it to repeat.
Old 10-07-2011, 23:35   #6
lupis

Quote:
For your more easy finding of my next litters you can look here. But I must tell you: I don´t sell puppy to everybody and - especially- NOT TO YOU.
i never buy puppy from puppy mill. my future breeder must be ethical. and you show you are not.
if for you puppy trading is ok and selling 4 puppies to puppy mill os ok that it is sad. now i see my opinion about you was right. you know that puppy you sell will be used as puppy making machines but is not problem for you. people like you make me sick!

Quote:
>Link Removed<
sad! so horrible sad. i made topic about missing ethic by you kennel and you use it for making advertisement for puppies.
it is really sick. you are most common case of puppy mill!!!

Last edited by Nebulosa; 11-07-2011 at 00:17.
Old 11-07-2011, 00:16   #7
wolfin

Send a message via ICQ to wolfin Send a message via Skype™ to wolfin

I think this reklama later Admin delet from topic, when not can this make in forum. and realy is very funny and sad when in themat about puppy mill producent used this like a reklama. this say all about ethic.
Old 11-07-2011, 08:52   #8
Vaiva
ir Brukne

Send a message via Skype™ to Vaiva

Quote:
Hi Lupis, I know, you are not normal, but sometimes you show your envy too much.
Yes, I am breeder of wolfdogs. It means- I sell pups. How much, when, from what parents- it is not your problem....
Really- I wait this reaction from you or somebody similar, when Zenith is World winner. I am happy about it , I am proud to him, I thank to his owner....Yes, he is from Italy, like you. I see it is big problem for you.

Link Removed
Ok, so if you really have nothing to hide, if you feel you did a right thing selling 4 puppies to people, who are non-fci kennel, who do not know the real name of the breed, who even put a drawing of CSV with so many faults to their homepage to "represent" the breed and, as Morian mentioned, do not even know how the breed was created, maybe you could explain why you did so? Maybe these people are extremely good with dogs, or... ok, I can not think of a normal reason, but sure you can? Or was it just "I produced too many puppies at a time, so gave them to ones, who wanted to buy them, just as not to spend money on food and time on training"?

And - of course - congratulations for the big winning

Vaiva jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 17:32   #9
lupis

Default Wholesalers of puppies - od Uhoste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Paini View Post
I’m here today only to say thank you to all people that support us during the wonderful week-end of Paris finished with great victory of our Zenith and in particular we would like to say a big big thank you to Hanka (Od Úhoště Kennel) that gave us possibility to have our “friend” Zenith as “life partner”.

Thank you again to everybody.

P.S. Only for Lupis, … No time for losers / 'Cause we are the champions - of the world (by Queen)
nice hypocrisy. you call you dog “life partner” but you protect your breeder who sell puppies to puppy mills and is happy about it. yes, you can be proud to have dog from puppy production and you support horrible live of many other dogs produced and sell like this. only cruel person can be so without heart for dogs! really sad!
Old 11-07-2011, 17:36   #10
lupis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priska182 View Post
I'm really glad for him, for you and for Hanka
Take care,
Stéphanie
yes, hanka will be happy. production will go - puppies will be shiped. i have email with storry about dogs sell by hanka and killed because she not care for her puppies. if dog is agressive or owner not want dog she not answer email. hanka - how many od uhoste dogs is killed because you care only for sell puppies and not for good their live?
Old 11-07-2011, 17:48   #11
Max Paini

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupis View Post
nice hypocrisy. you call you dog “life partner” but you protect your breeder who sell puppies to puppy mills and is happy about it. yes, you can be proud to have dog from puppy production and you support horrible live of many other dogs produced and sell like this. only cruel person can be so without heart for dogs! really sad!
There is not hipocrisy on call my dog "my life partner" simply due to the reason that he is. I protect nobody I speack only of my experience that was really positive, without considering any result I obtain. Before chose any puppy I look everywhere and I went directly in Czech Republic to chose the puppy, like I went in other country. And there I had a good impression that today with my little experience of dog but not of people I'm happy to confirm.
Hipocrisy is when a people spent many year (I saw that you are here since long time) talking behind back people, breeder, everybody without
courage to put a name, a face but only a country, our country (more than 60 milion people) where I would to confirm that not all are like you are.
Ciao
Max Paini jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 07:55   #12
Hanka

Hello admin. Now I can read here some sentences which are not true. I ask you about cooperation. I will need some datas about user with name Lupis. Because I must protect my person with help of state policy. I will ask you the same in privat official email from me.
Thank you.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:18   #13
lupis

Quote:
Because I must protect my person with help of state policy. I will ask you the same in privat official email from me.
Thank you.
where is my lie? you not sell 4 puppies in one time to russian puppy mill?
http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthr...94102&langid=9
Morian lie too?

about no help for owners and it killed dog. i can ask name but it was dog from you shipped to spainish owner.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:20   #14
lupis

for you i see more topic for read:
http://www.wolfdog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20542
Old 12-07-2011, 10:24   #15
lupis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Paini View Post
And there I had a good impression that today with my little experience of dog but not of people I'm happy to confirm.
One question for you - is for you ok for a breeder to sell 4 puppies is same time to russian puppy production? you say good breeder make something like this?
BE HONEST
Old 12-07-2011, 10:24   #16
Nebulosa

Send a message via ICQ to Nebulosa Send a message via MSN to Nebulosa Send a message via Skype™ to Nebulosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanka
Because I must protect my person with help of state policy
Then, as oficial owner of this webpage, the state police must send an oficial request for me asking for his datas.

After it I will be able to send you all informations about Lupis we have, but I think it will be of no help.
Old 24-11-2011, 22:10   #17
Nebulosa

Hanka, could you please stop to announce your kennel in Brazilian pages? You're doing it mainly to places really far away from me and well know of having a massive ammount of people with more lower level of knowledge, to say so.
If you dont care for the life of your pup it's your ethic, but you're throwing a problem you will create to me, and it will be a huge problem, I know my people.

And trust me, when you do an interesting litter to my country I will be the first to announce it to the possible owners, as I already have done last time.

Last edited by Nebulosa; 24-11-2011 at 22:13.
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2011, 10:42   #18
Hanka

Hi Paula,
of course not. I will not ask you, if I can sell puppy to your country. It is my breeding, my matter. Not your. I think nobody will ask about your agreement. You have not monopol for South America.
Your envy has not borders.
You open this stupid thread under Nickname Lupis, so now I see what person you are.
I don´t sell pups to bad people. So it is not:
"selling to Brasil= selling to bad people."
Or: are in Brasil only people like you are?
Paula, now I know your dirty game: first "somebody" deleted my adds for pups from Wickey and Wolfy Crying wolf, later "somebody" deleted my www contact, later I am "breeder which did not infos about my litters", now you try renew this stupid thread. The politic of WD page is terrible in last months...Only gossips, envy.....
Only you have problems with my breeding.
My last word: "My breeding is only my thing. Not your"
In past I thought about using police. I am not far from idea to do it in real, if you will try to discredite my name.
But- maybe- you have one idea: I will answer your stupid thread and you can give me ban. And you can be satisfied.....
Old 25-11-2011, 15:03   #19
Nebulosa

Here I could confirm you have no idea about our culture or about how things works here.
Quote:
Hi Paula,
of course not. I will not ask you, if I can sell puppy to your country. It is my breeding, my matter. Not your. I think nobody will ask about your agreement.
You dont need to ask me if you can sell a dog to my country, I would gladly send the owner to you when you make a good litter for us.
But yes, concious breeders have asked me about possible owners, and those not informed ones almost caused a tragedy few months ago by accepting sell a CzW pup to an owner unable to have even a Italian Greyhound without panic about its agressivity.
An owner which had contacted me before and which I had refused to sell a pup, then she had seek for an foreinger breeder, typical, she was amused with the breed due the movie Twilight.
Thanks God the owner gave up after know about the prices with the import and it avoided a real tragedy, let me tell you what would have happened to this pup if he had arrived in my country: The owner would give up within the first months, then she would try to have her money back and would sell the dog to the first puppy miller willing to pay, after 6 years being abusively used in breeding the dog would be abandoned in the street or in our municipal zoonosis control center... where if he was lucky enough, he would have his death in 3 days by a cruel method, like gas chamber, beating or even shot, or unfortunatelly he would end like most of the dogs, eating each other in canibalism act due lack of food in the kennels.

Quote:
You have not monopol for South America.
No, I dont, and I really dont want it, we have more 3 breeders beyond me, people which are importing their dogs with very different lines than mine.

Quote:
Your envy has not borders.
You open this stupid thread under Nickname Lupis, so now I see what person you are.
Why so desperate? Have you forggotten to take your pills today?
Why would I ever envy you?! And no, its water clear im not Lupis, our english and our spelling mistakes are completely different, even kids can see it.

Quote:
I don´t sell pups to bad people. So it is not:
"selling to Brasil= selling to bad people."
Mainly it is, people who will contact you are the same I refused due lack of ethic, ie. Puppy Millers or due lack of experience and prepare to have a CzW.
But no, you ever select your owners perfectly, that explaine why so many dogs from your breeding needed to be rescued in United States and why the dog you sent to Spain has been put to sleep after attack the owner wife.

Quote:
Paula, now I know your dirty game: first "somebody" deleted my adds for pups from Wickey and Wolfy Crying wolf, later "somebody" deleted my www contact, later I am "breeder which did not infos about my litters", now you try renew this stupid thread. The politic of WD page is terrible in last months...Only gossips, envy.....
Then, complain about it to Admin, im owner of the webpage but my role in this webpage is well known, translate things to portuguese and moderate the foruns.

But gossips? No, you're trying to put your features in me, and it explain why everytime I go to Europe to pick up a dog, I meet people telling me that "someone told me that you said", last time you spread the gossip that I sent a mail to you telling your litter was albino, I was shocked to know I said it and only discover about it when I arrived to Europe.
But thanks, even now I have a lot of fun with you because your gossips.

Quote:
Only you have problems with my breeding.
My last word: "My breeding is only my thing. Not your"
Really, I have no problems with your breeding and your breeding is your problem, but the dogs you will send here will be MY problem, then, as I often nor even remind me of your existence, we can arrive to the conclusion that who is having problems here is YOU with ME, I know you love me and it also can be prooved by the ammount of gossips you spread about me, im glad you waste so much of time talking about me, it makes me feel really such important to someone life.

Quote:
In past I thought about using police. I am not far from idea to do it in real, if you will try to discredite my name.
Go for it if you think im discrediting your name, but now that you announced to my country I really will need to warn people about a Czech unethical breeder which is expecting make money with stupid non informed brazilians.

The only thing im asking you is to give a little value to the life of your pups, the place you're announcing them often have nor even potable water or sewer system for PEOPLE.

Last edited by Nebulosa; 25-11-2011 at 22:23.
Nebulosa jest offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2011, 18:25   #20
michaelundinaeichhorn

The only thing I'm asking me is why the heck does somebody from Europe put an advert in a Brazilian magazine or web...
We had 13 litters over the past 10 years but never even thought about advertising in Brazil
Nothing against Brazil, Paula. Could be anywhere in South America.
In fact we never put an advert anywhere apart from Wolfdog.org.

Michael
michaelundinaeichhorn jest offline   Reply With Quote