Go Back   Wolfdog.org forum > English > Breeding

Breeding Information about breeding, selection, litters....

Old 01-12-2009, 03:40   #1
z Peronówki
VIP Member

Send a message via MSN to z Peronówki Send a message via Skype™ to z Peronówki
Default 'Jackals' vs. 'Asian Ovtcharkas'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monika View Post
"I breed CSWs 20 years and I felt much. Fanaticism of Margo has not exceeded the tolerable limit and it's time to fight back.
In this case you are totally wrong... as you always are...

First, if you have so much experiences you should know I'm not the only one breeder in Poland. And not the only one who travel, who hear what breeders in Slovakia and Czech Republic are telling. Last time I even travel less as the others. Some facts were new for me. But I also know more (MUCH more) as written here - about some other checked dogs and "forgoten" results. I promise you - if I would write something like this you will have much more questions to answer...

Quote:
All Polish breeders, who disaagree with her views are harassed, attacked their dogs, their actvities……
Sorry but you have really no idea about what's going on in Poland.... Before you write something just go to the forum and read it. It is better that using some polish "zombie-breeders" repeating your words And better than basing on the words of two Polish breeders who builded their own "virtual" reality...

Quote:
Yes, in Poland there are few litters and between Judges not have Polish CSWs good credit in Europe – the worst. Margo does not judge FCI, but I did.
Monika, don't make me laught... "between Judges" - means between you and Mrs Tomeskova... Or maybe between the pack of judges who give "excellent" notes to the untypical mixes like Mutaras.
Thanks God beside this pack there also good judges exist...

Quote:
Margo does not judge FCI, but I did.
There are two reasons. It is much complicated to become a judge in Poland than in Czech Republic - you need min 9 years. Maybe it is better becuase threre will be not such judges as some new in the club who do not know even the BASIC things written in the breed standard but jude aready shows and bonitations.
The second and main reason is - an FCI judge can not criticise other judges. Sorry but when I see such lack of knowledge by some so called "expert-judges"... I prefer to stay "only a breeder" and have the possiblity to criticise if someone is botching his work as judge...

Quote:
Generally Polisch CSWs are small, weak constitution, without sexual expression, hairless or curly, looks like .. jackals not as the wolves!
What is the truth? The thuth is that the "big and famous" Monika Soukupova is sick of envy... My dogs are small, weak constitution, without sexual expression? So lets see your new litter. WOW - the father is Hargo Passo del Lupo... The more feminine and weeker version of Eligo z Peronowki.... VERY nice dog - I like him VERY MUCH. But why YOU use it? Because you want to have litter SIMILAR to my? To my jackals??? Yes, the puppies have huge chance to look like "z Peronowki" dogs... CONGRATULATION - it can work...

Sorry people - one explanation. Monika suffers from split personality. Officialy she make huge advertisement for moloss type dogs. You can see it here:
http://zmolu.vlcak.cz/cs/csv/posuzovani_exterieru.aspx (the title is "Judging the exterier"). You can find there a photos of head of a dog where is written "dog with typical masculine head with a little bit heavy head and open lips".

It is truth - it is typical head of a male of.... Central Asian Ovtscharka - Group II FCI - Molossoid Breeds. All you need to do is to cut the ears:

Monika, as for a judge such words are just EMBARRASSEMENT. Because it shows you have NO IDEA what is written in the breed standard about the head of a Wolfdog. Do you think the CzW owners are idiots who believe you that SO should look typical CzW.... WOLFSIH CZW....
Or maybe you know the unwanted truth... Because the title for this photo is "tezka_hlava" - means "HEAVY HEAD". Heavy is untypical. Simply said - officialy you make advertisement for untypical looking Czechoslovakian Wolfdogs.
And unofficialy - unoffcialy you use last time dogs which are so similar to mine... trying to breed dogs which look like mine... Something what you will never confirm...

Quote:
For Margo Cut´s measuring 64, 5 - disaster, Iran and the Jabberwock with his 64 cm are a stud dogs and great! : 0)
This I called politics, not breeding of dogs.
Dear Monika - I am just not a liar. And the judges I know also not. If they measure 64 cm they write 64cm even if Jabberwock shrink 2 cm in one year (from 66cm) since he was checked on the youth presentation. They do not cheat like you. Or you just forget the all TOO SMALL Czech dogs which you measured which you gave more cm as they really have? Or dogs pulled on a leash to have some cm better result as the reality? Or the famous case of the French male which you bonitated last year. You measured him with "standard size" - 65 cm while the dog measured this year by other 2 judges got.... about 62 cm!!! You "added" 3 cm!!! So please, say nothing about measurements and politics. Because if I would behave like you I would ask my friends to make some cheated bonitation and to gave the dogs more cm as they are... And Jabberwock would be 70cm. Or much more

Quote:
We took 2 dogs - Šterc HD 2 / 2 and 3 / 3 - took them to Poland! Both received HD 0 / 0 - A and the vet. said: Wow, how beautiful joints!
Margo should handle her Peronowki to the bus and take them to vet. Šterc to Brno. Perhaps the most amazing statistics Polish HD will lost much of his luster.
As I wrote before - I will not play the game "which country has the better vets" but if you really want the statistics? No problem - all my females which I use are HD-A (no double x-rays). If you say it is worth nothing because it if from Poland... nNo problem - let's compare the results of the offsprings of my females (with good results from Poland) with offsprings of your females (with good results from Czech Republic and Italy). The puppies were checked different judges in different countries. And the results are:

z Molu Es - 163 puppies. Checked= no idea, not all results are published. Dogs with x-rays = 60
Stats:
HD-A = 30 dogs and it makes 50%
HD-B = 10 dogs and it makes 16.7%
HD-C = 10 dogs and it makes 16.7%
HD-D = 8 dogs and it makes 1.3%
HD-E = 2 dogs and it makes 0.33%
Results made in Czech Republic, Denmark, Italy, France, Poland and one in Germany.

z Peronowki - 101 puppies. Checked= all listed, no results hidden. Dogs with x-rays = 47
Stats:
HD-A = 40 dogs and it makes 85.1%
HD-B = 5 dogs and it makes 10.6%
HD-C = 2 dogs and it makes 0.42%
HD-D = 0 dogs and it makes 0%
HD-E = 0 dogs and it makes 0%
Results made in Denmark, Italy, Spain, Lithuania, France, Poland, Brasil and in Germany (6).

Sorry but these statistics do not lie. Dogs from my kennel were checked in more countries than yours but still the results are MUCH better than yours. So the results given by Polish vet to my females are confirmed by the vets in different countries by different vets. By the way - the only 2 HD-C results come from Poland - seems that the most stict vets we have in PL...

Quote:
Only a single Peronowka had results from Šterc - Aset Voodoo and she is in CZ - C!
Margo, of course, on her website states simply the result of the Polish "A"
Monika, you are the only person who saw the results. Even Sterc have no idea about it. I asked you already severeal times - please scan the result and post it. Even here! I really would like to see it... if it exist.... The vet do not have it, the owners also not, Hartl do not have it either. You are my last hope....

Quote:
Saying that A - I have to say too B. Veron is what Margo burns - hate, his Italian origins and he mated Polish females! How could breed with him Polish breeders??!!
Please read the topic and posts again. Not blided with fury. But read it CAREFUL again, and again, and again... Read WHO told WHAT. Sorry but the most stupid you can say is about hating the "italian origin". Sorry but Italian breeders are exactly the one which I respect a lot and I have really good contact with them - huge part of my "wolfdog family" lives there and you can not even imagine how great owners they have. Please next time before you write such stupidity - think twice...
If you want to see who has problem with Veron and why - read careful the polish forum (even if the reasons are the same as you hear also in Czech Republic).

Quote:
Simply, Margo has no patent on reason and not all wish to have at home type of Kasdeya or Loray! Margo If so, just do breeding with them, your choise! I do not, unlike it, BUT I respect it and I know that I never will buy „ Peronowki „ and this is all.
Monika, but it is fair. I respect it. In my opinion some dogs make good family dogs. If they are not heatlthy or good enough - I just do not use them. So I would also not breed with Upstream - it is not just a talk. I didn't used dog with HD-C so you can believe me I would also not use dog with worser result. In such case I would also not try t make better one. Health (and exterier) is too much important for me. But it is OK - we have just totally different goals as breeders...

Quote:
I can smile, only at your fanaticism and narrowness and move with grace.
When you move with grace try also to think logically. I know about two x-ray results of Upstream already since years! Anybody in Czech Republic knows it (the problems is already present from time to time on the Czech forum and in the Czech Club) and I really do not need to start such topics and loose my time here - in the place where only few Polish people can read it and understand it... Expecially that also my friends are attacked with the post of Anita....

Quote:
I know some dogs of breeders discuss here, very ill - fatally, as HD or ED nothing, for example Zlatá Palc,
Really - honestly said it is the first time I hear about it... These gossips are new? Just developed or spread already since a long time? I see it is another "nice" opinon of other kennel spread by your companionship...
Thanks to you Monika I found out who is the source of the bad rumors spreading about my kennel. Now Michael can found out who is spreading bad rumors about his kennel... Who's next? I do not ask about the Czech one - all we know already your targets...

Envy, envy, envy...

Taking into consideration what you are spreading about other kennels. Bah - about whole countries ("all Slovakian dogs look like females") your next words written in the bottom are only pompous text without any meaning...

Quote:
Pease Margo, turn atentions to your litters to your animals, because it is easy to dirty and I could start! Families of your bitches I know very well, and everywhere is something! Nobody breeding champions, only !
Mutual respect, respect and humility to the work of others, what Margo missing – lost..
I know you have problem with me since long time... You have problem with Czech Club, Czech breeders, Slovakian Club, slovakian breeders,... or maybe it would be much easier to list the group which is not problematic for you. The reason is: you are attacking without thinking. Biting not people who "deserve it" but people who you don't like. If you have problems in Czech Republic - Pavel is Responsible. If you have problems in Poland - Margo is responsible.... Wake up! And try to find our what is your REAL problem...

'Z PERONÓWKI'
FACEBOOK GROUP
z Peronówki jest offline